WootBot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Envizen Digital Home Roam TV

Last Purchase:
3 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 49% of Woot.com Woots
Top 26% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 28% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 27% of all Woots

lichme


quality posts: 3869 Private Messages lichme

Item: Envizen Digital Home Roam TV
Price: $50.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day
Condition: Refurbished

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/23/2013 - $79.99 (Woot-off) - 7 comment(s)


9/9/2013 - $49.99 (Woot Plus)
8/21/2013 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)
8/5/2013 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)
7/30/2013 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)
6/17/2013 - $80.00 (Woot Plus)

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

railieca


quality posts: 1 Private Messages railieca

Is anyone else disturbed by the dual left Chanel audio out and no video in the pics?

solidstinch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages solidstinch
railieca wrote:Is anyone else disturbed by the dual left Chanel audio out and no video in the pics?



Ignore that and buy 3....:-Þ

searchneverend


quality posts: 4 Private Messages searchneverend

i'm thinking about getting one of these for the bathroom. is it worth it, will it work with all humidity and such.
Honest opinions only please, i know its a woot-off but still lol

I am nerdier than 97% of all people. Are you a nerd?

dredawg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dredawg
searchneverend wrote:i'm thinking about getting one of these for the bathroom. is it worth it, will it work with all humidity and such.
Honest opinions only please, i know its a woot-off but still lol



looks pretty crappy to me.. you'd be better off with a cheap tablet streaming videos over the wifi..

searchneverend


quality posts: 4 Private Messages searchneverend
dredawg wrote:looks pretty crappy to me.. you'd be better off with a cheap tablet streaming videos over the wifi..




Thanks dawg!!!

I am nerdier than 97% of all people. Are you a nerd?