zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 3187 Private Messages lichme

Item: Asus 10.1" 32GB Tablet with Keyboard
Price: $369.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/20/2013 - $379.99 - 46 comment(s)

8/12/2013 - $329.99 (Woot Plus)
7/4/2013 - $379.99 (Woot Plus)

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

dayohmyboy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dayohmyboy

Bought my Asus TF300T 10.1" Tablet & Keyboard Dock Sold on Woot Quantity:1 @ $299.99 in November of 2012. Love it. Use it everyday.

I have had none of the previously reported issues with screen cracking.

Love the USB port with a wireless mouse.

SD & Micro-SD...can't beat it!

That Guy

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Good morning all.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Burning-Chrome

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Burning-Chrome
ThunderThighs wrote:Good morning all.

Well good morning!

guyniraxn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guyniraxn

I've had mine for over a year. Bought it new and paid a lot more but I love it. No issues so far.

golfgod04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages golfgod04

hope there is a Badgers or Chipmunks today

Favorite place to get a Mystery Bag deal / Badgers or Chipmunks here
Check out todays wootoff items and past items here

wer4jc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wer4jc

My wife and I both have Asus tablets with docking keyboards and love them. No, they are not a laptop replacement (we have those as well) but there are times when you want something smaller and they will do most things a laptop does. The keyboard gives you an extra 9 hours battery (for a total of 18).

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

guyniraxn wrote:I've had mine for over a year. Bought it new and paid a lot more but I love it. No issues so far.

YAY! That's what we like to hear!

That you loved it. Not that you paid more. Sorry about that part.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mderoller

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mderoller

I have this one and love it. Beautiful display and fast. I agree it doesn't replace a laptop or ultrabook, but it does many things well. With the keyboard doc you get very long battery life. Lasted 10 hours on a plane watching videos.

wer4jc wrote:My wife and I both have Asus tablets with docking keyboards and love them. No, they are not a laptop replacement (we have those as well) but there are times when you want something smaller and they will do most things a laptop does. The keyboard gives you an extra 9 hours battery (for a total of 18).

Bag O' Crap III

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bag O' Crap III

Bought a nearly new unit on ebay; bought a brand new dock separately, certain that I spent more combined than this deal, although I didn't get a refurb.

I generally *DON'T* use my laptop any more and haven't since I got this. It is such a mainstream tablet that all the ROM developers write for it so it can be rooted, custom recovery added, and custom ROM.

And just within the last 72 hours an NVFLASH method was developed to render the unit "unbrickable."

That kind of reliability is hard to find in devices these days.

Highly recommended.

rrussell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rrussell

TF201 user here.

I would LOVE to upgrade to the 700, but I really haven't run across any reason not to love my TF201!

Therefore if you were to get this TF700, you would surely love it 499 MORE!

gedeborj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gedeborj

I bought the T300T a while back and found that if you use a remote desktop program like TeamViewer, you can actually get some basic laptop-like work done on the device. I was able to open up my home desktop and work on a few Word documents for my charity work. Works well especially if you have intense documents that only Word seems to be able to handle.

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
ThunderThighs wrote:Good morning all.

Too cute TT. That is me right there !!! Love the little dog lol . Great pic. thanks for the Laff.

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

akmiller100

quality posts: 1 Private Messages akmiller100

Can you teather to your droid for service if there isn't any wifi nearby?

jamesandjennie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesandjennie

Hubs and I both have a TF700t that we bought a year ago for twice as much. We love them, and have never had any problems. ASUS makes top of the line products. We use them for taking notes in class and surfing, and the battery lasts for a whole day of classes and then some.

I let the kids play with mine like a tablet, and it has taken their abuse well with a standard leather case on it.

The only thing I don't like is that there is not yet a good enough office suite for Android to make it my one stop school solution. But that isn't ASUS's fault.

joedetroit

quality posts: 5 Private Messages joedetroit

I'm sure it's just me but that seems pricey for a refurb.

mgullick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgullick

I have one of these (without the dock) but recently smashed the screen and the part is on back order. GAH! I think I paid around $500 for the thing when it was first out. The dock itself sells for more than $100 new.

I just may have to pick up one of these...

WOOT! Birthday Bindle of Carrots 7/12/11
Bindle of Carrots 6/15/11
Random Crap 12/1/10
Random Crap 12/9/09

w00t!

thewingerters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewingerters
joedetroit wrote:I'm sure it's just me but that seems pricey for a refurb.

I don't think so. I paid $700 a year ago, and that was hunting for the best deal.

sparker63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparker63
akmiller100 wrote:Can you teather to your droid for service if there isn't any wifi nearby?

I've been using my Galaxy 4S & Verizon account to fill in gaps in the world of wifi with no issues.

pukeboy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pukeboy

If this were new I'd be all over it. Resolution as high as my 24" desktop monitor and it's Android, and rootable... and probably as fast or faster than my 4-year-old EeePC.

I'd still rather have a "real" laptop... but why can't almost all of Woot's 15-inch laptops have resolution this high?

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Inappropriate and gross post. Deleted multiple times for a reason. 48h

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 48 hours and then try posting again.

dundey

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dundey
thewingerters wrote:I don't think so. I paid $700 a year ago, and that was hunting for the best deal.

Considering you can buy a brand new MS Surface RT WITH touch cover keyboard direct from MS for $399, I would say it is pricey for a refurb. The MS unit also ships free and comes with MS Office.