+ Add a Comment

WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Say what you will about our legendary Bags o' Crap -- they have always been exceptionally crappy. We sold out the rest of our principles at the first opportunity, but have steadfastly refused to improve the quality of our BOCs by any measure. 

And today we're happy to announce the crappiest BOCs we've ever offered! For this limited-edition crap we rummaged through our very homes to find the most worthless, space-taking-up knick-knacks we could imagine. 

The result: Bags of Our Crap

Check new products on Woot.com today for URLs linking to these coveted garage-sale grab-bags, and you may land a sweet haul (by which we mean "something you would likely find on a street corner with a 'free' sign). Six batches will be released over the course of the day. 

What kind of crap, you ask? Well, you could fill your room with the hearty scent of Mac and Cheese (though, let's be honest, cheese is doing most of the smellin'):

Cuddle up for a night of competently executed crime drama: 

Jeopardize your venereal health by wearing an actual prop from the (in)famous Roll Box video: 

Or ... oh God ... what is it?? 

Quality Posts

thumperchick

quality posts: 248 Private Messages thumperchick

It looks like I could salvage a pretty sweet Bag O Crap halloween costume out of that crap.

adhurt

quality posts: 14 Private Messages adhurt

I'm kinda confused about this... so I need to keep checking the site looking for a Bandolier of Carrots link to the crappiest of crap?

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..." Lazarus Long

jthebird1977

quality posts: 35 Private Messages jthebird1977
thumperchick wrote:It looks like I could salvage a pretty sweet Bag O Crap halloween costume out of that crap.

An actual "Bag O Crap" costume...I think you're on to something

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

modi123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages modi123

Interesting.. I need sleep but Bandolier of Carrots is on my mind..

Side note - do not talk smack about Leroy Jethro Gibbs. The man is a demigod amongst men. Just say'n.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Oh, them "Roll Box" shorts.

/lulz

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

adhurt wrote:I'm kinda confused about this... so I need to keep checking the site looking for a Bandolier of Carrots link to the crappiest of crap?

The 2nd part of what you said there, YES.

mossygreen

quality posts: 73 Private Messages mossygreen

Is that last picture an action figure of Noel Fielding from the final episode of The IT Crowd?

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Or ... oh God ... what is it??

That's an Anne Donovan bobble head, former coach of the Seattle Storm. ;)

Moueska

/quickly skims/scours website

Nothing in the plus deals. OR IS THERE...

osueng02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages osueng02

SCORE! Got one on the first change over of the night. I love the new system for Bandolier of Carrots Makes it much harder to game.

Now I can sleep in peace knowing that I am going to get a crappier bag than ever.

sutures

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sutures

one down, 5 to go.

Dissonance

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Dissonance

Woohoo! I'm getting CRAP from an actual Woot Staffer's house.

This is gonna be...wait...what did I just buy??!

Oh well, I'm getting something.

Moueska

sutures wrote:one down, 5 to go.

Wait, I have to wonder... is there a "One-Per-Woot-Off" rule?

Dissonance

osueng02 wrote:SCORE! Got one on the first change over of the night. I love the new system for Bandolier of Carrots Makes it much harder to game.

Now I can sleep in peace knowing that I am going to get a crappier bag than ever.

Same here. Glad I can sleep now. Although, there's always something I'd actually buy sold around 3 or 4 in the morning....

Dissonance

Moueska wrote:Wait, I have to wonder... is there a "One-Per-Woot-Off" rule?

In the baggie's description:

You can only have ONE Bandolier of Carrots this week. Duplicate orders will be canceled.

Seriously! Limit one bag per customer! One crapload per wooter! For real! We're crapping you negative

zuki ryder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zuki ryder

That went fast.

wuzup1998

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wuzup1998

In for another bag. Don't think anything will top my last bag though:

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5495625&pageindex=12&replycount=481#post5509125

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 44 Private Messages dernst_ca1

so.. the main woot page and flashing URLS.. hmm latency will kill me again.. have fun east, south & midwest

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

EddieAngel333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EddieAngel333

how do ya get to the order page ?
thanks

lichme

quality posts: 3127 Private Messages lichme
EddieAngel333 wrote:how do ya get to the order page ?
thanks

You'll have to find the URL from the main page (most likely in the image), and type it in another window to get to the order screen. They will be few and far between, you can probably go to sleep for now.

jon98gn

quality posts: 26 Private Messages jon98gn

Wife made me go run errands so I missed it. Maybe good I didn't get one???

\

Moueska

Can't see the bit.ly address on my mobile internet page for woot. Probably too hard to get to anyway...

wilcononomous

quality posts: 20 Private Messages wilcononomous

Got one too

EddieAngel333

lichme wrote:You'll have to find the URL from the main page (most likely in the image), and type it in another window to get to the order screen. They will be few and far between, you can probably go to sleep for now.

thanks I saw the the end part or was that the whole url ?
it didnt have a typical (http.www.woot. ) before it
can anyone show me what I should have typed .... thanks

alan14225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alan14225

How do you find this Bandolier of Carrots

garyoa1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages garyoa1

I really miss woot.

Wudooeyeno?

icthulhu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages icthulhu

Has anyone ever seen one of these, so that they could maybe point to an example of a dead one????

jon98gn

quality posts: 26 Private Messages jon98gn
icthulhu wrote:Has anyone ever seen one of these, so that they could maybe point to an example of a dead one????

It was layered on top of the item image that had this address on it.

bit.ly/18pRhd3

\

alan14225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alan14225

So does it just randomly show up on the front page or do we have to look for it.

EddieAngel333

alan14225 wrote:So does it just randomly show up on the front page or do we have to look for it.

RANDOMLY

mysteryguy1980

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mysteryguy1980

So hoping for a bagocrap. I have yet to get one ever...had a chance to once, but the server was overloaded. :-(

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

IMPORTANT

READ THIS!!!!!

Guys, part of the fun of the BOCs is reading what you got. Wooters like reading it and we like reading it.

So rule #1 is to come back and post lists AND pics of what you get. Or videos. Or drawings. Just report back!

The last few sales have been disappointing for me personally. I sent out 20 packs of custom playing cards and one person reported in. Last month, I went shopping for items. I wrapped about 10 items and included handwritten notes. One reported in.

Please, you need to do your part. Share the fun with others. Don't just take the loot and run.

Thanks!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Stumpy91

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Stumpy91

Good post TT. I've been guilty of not reporting Bandolier of Carrots contents in the (distant) past.

ThunderThighs wrote: IMPORTANT

READ THIS!!!!!

Guys, part of the fun of the BOCs is reading what you got. Wooters like reading it and we like reading it.

So rule #1 is to come back and post lists AND pics of what you get. Or videos. Or drawings. Just report back!

The last few sales have been disappointing for me personally. I sent out 20 packs of custom playing cards and one person reported in. Last month, I went shopping for items. I wrapped about 10 items and included handwritten notes. One reported in.

Please, you need to do your part. Share the fun with others. Don't just take the loot and run.

Thanks!

• 75 total wOOts including
  • 4/01/10 Adventure Crap
  • 12/25/09 Santa's Sack O' Crap
  • 10/23/08, 9/25/09, 3/26/10, 5/26/10, 6/24/10, 9/22/10, 10/21/10, 12/1/10, 1/25/11, 3/9/11, 5/11/11 and 3/22/12 Bundles of Crayons
  • 12 sellout.wOOts
  • 5 shirt.wOOts
  • No kids.wOOts (that I know of)

bljteach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bljteach

Would someone PLEASE spell out how this Bandolier of Carrots sale works? You did a great job of describing WHAT it is, but not how to get it. Please clue in the clueless!

bsmith1

quality posts: 106 Private Messages bsmith1
ThunderThighs wrote:

Thanks!

Will do. Just let me know when the next one will be sold so I can fulfill my part of the deal.

bsmith1

quality posts: 106 Private Messages bsmith1
bljteach wrote:Would someone PLEASE spell out how this Bandolier of Carrots sale works? You did a great job of describing WHAT it is, but not how to get it. Please clue in the clueless!

The picture of the item will feature a link to the crap. You never know when it will come up.

edit: This was the first one:

mikemiracle

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mikemiracle
ThunderThighs wrote: IMPORTANT

READ THIS!!!!!

Thanks!

Lot's of people reported in after you shafted them on the kids woot random bags:
http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5550993

If you knew much about customers you'd know that you only hear from them when they're unhappy.
If you need your ego stroked then maybe you need to work at a petting zoo or bathe the elderly. Never too late for a career change.

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
bsmith1 wrote:The picture of the item will feature a link to the crap. You never know when it will come up.

If you go back and look at the item that had a link earlier this morning, is there still a link there?

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
mikemiracle wrote:Lot's of people reported in after you shafted them on the kids woot random bags:
http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5550993

If you knew much about customers you'd know that you only hear from them when they're unhappy.
If you need your ego stroked then maybe you need to work at a petting zoo or bathe the elderly. Never to late for a career change.

Where is the "Like" button in the woot forums? I would click it for this post.