badandy212

quality posts: 1 Private Messages badandy212
06vmi06 wrote:darn caps lock

i work in caps alot and i missed it cause i did type mine in all caps....boooooo

you shouldn't scream so much.. it's bad for you..

ger16

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ger16
joeychgo wrote:And some of it is because you have all these silly ideas. Guess what, I don't take the time to buy something if I'm constantly refreshing looking to find a Bandolier of Carrots Your making it too hard and frustrating people.

AND if I might politely add: I'm on the woot sites; but I might miss the the Bandolier of Carrots b/c it was posted on another location, like facebook or twitter! #frustrated

Dissonance

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Dissonance
skemmis wrote:http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5564913

^ two days ago ;)

That was AWESOME! Not expecting anything like that in my bag (unless my crap came from skemmis's house), but hoping is part of the fun.

ger16

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ger16
bsmith1 wrote:The picture of the item will feature a link to the crap. You never know when it will come up.

edit: This was the first one:

for clarification, although the picture of the sale sign is in fact a link - don't click. you must type in the bit.ly to get to the I WANT ONE button.

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud
joeychgo wrote:And some of it is because you have all these silly ideas. Guess what, I don't take the time to buy something if I'm constantly refreshing looking to find a Bandolier of Carrots Your making it too hard and frustrating people.
joeychgo wrote:another waste of time - I hate this and am really growing to hate woot

If you're not going to refresh, then don't, come back tomorrow. If you have ANY clue about woot offs and Bandolier of Carrots, then you might have an inking of understanding that IF you want a Bandolier of Carrots you WILL constantly refresh. Be it for a new item, a listing at midnight, or whatever; it is woot's game and you will play it or you won't get the prize.

As for those scouring the site, I suppose there is no harm in it, as they do enjoy the occassional game of hide and seek, but just wait for stuff to reload, look for the post-it note style image on the product image and type in the bit.ly URL (CaSE sEnsiTivE) into your browser and hope it isn't sold out. Maybe tomorrow check back on the computer one to see if it is up again, or not whatever.

And the dude that got the computer, you lucky SOB! Gratz and enjoy it. I'd lie if I said I wasn't jealous, but good on you man and best to you in your studies!

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

FireSBurnsmuP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FireSBurnsmuP

I'm really trying to snag one this time, but apparently I'm too much of a first world problem. I thought the woot-off page would /become/ the Bracket of Cards when it was ready, not just the image would have a link. I missed 2 of them this way! >.<

srees

quality posts: 9 Private Messages srees
skemmis wrote:http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5564913

^ two days ago ;)

That counts! Nice job.

How can something be better than nothing if nothing is perfect?

I can haz badgez finally after 12 Bungled Original Communicator

KidKobun

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KidKobun

This is crap. Just bring back the old Badgers or Chipmunks.

speaky2k

quality posts: 1 Private Messages speaky2k

I just looked up my Stuff Bought list & I have a Bag from almost every September Woot-off since I joined. I have missed a lot of others in there, but Since '09 I have 3 of the 4 September ones. The only one I am missing was a year I was out of town on business when it happened. Hopefully I can get one this time to keep my streak alive.
For the earlier comments to post opening videos/photos of what we got, I had been using this site http://wootsack.bfusion.net/ (but I see they don't have one for this week's yet) and commenting as I could here. It was great to see what everyone got, even when it was all the same.

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

Really hoping the woot staffers have some pretty cool hobbies.

Maybe one of them is a massive hoarder and they are trying to break the habbit by unloading some of their stuff on us.

princesspraline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princesspraline

Wow. What could be better than a bundle of carrots, except a bundle that has genuine carrots from a Woot employee's very home. I ask you, who could possibly have better carrots than a Woot employee!!??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

renrutnairbwoot wrote:Really hoping the woot staffers have some pretty cool hobbies.

Maybe one of them is a massive hoarder and they are trying to break the habbit by unloading some of their stuff on us.

I'm hoping for pet photo bombs in the pics.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm hoping for pet photo bombs in the pics.

I always see cats in photos, but I only have a dog at home. I can definitely get her in the photo. If you need a cat, my posting might be delayed until I can get out to my parent's farm. If that is the case, I could probably get calves in the picture too. Maybe a cat on a calf. I could probably have a cat on a horse too.

ThunderThighs

Staff

renrutnairbwoot wrote:I always see cats in photos, but I only have a dog at home. I can definitely get her in the photo. If you need a cat, my posting might be delayed until I can get out to my parent's farm. If that is the case, I could probably get calves in the picture too. Maybe a cat on a calf. I could probably have a cat on a horse too.

Dogs are great! They usually photo bomb with their butts since they're busy sniffing everything.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

johnson487682

quality posts: 3 Private Messages johnson487682
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm hoping for pet photo bombs in the pics.

tomonline976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomonline976

People are just crazy for wanting this. They have resorted to asking staff to bring in junk from home to sell. Really people? 8 buck for truly junk!?!?! I was one of the unfortunate to buy one of the kids bags of sadness. No more for me! Good luck to the rest

L1STEN2311

quality posts: 1 Private Messages L1STEN2311

Only 2 Craps have been given today so far?

06vmi06

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 06vmi06
L1STEN2311 wrote:Only 2 Craps have been given today so far?

yup

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

I love Bags of Crap. Not because I expect to get anything great, but it's a surprise- it's fun. This is the same reason a few days ago I subscribed to a company that sends a goody (food) box to you every month for $10. It's nice to have little things to look forward to.

Also, I hope they do more monkeys this woot off. I'm tired of my dog dragging in disembodied limbs and empty monkey husks. It's creepy.

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

They are doing better than most of us. I have officially given no craps today!

Bah-Dum-Tsh!

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

ThunderThighs

Staff

Well, two crap URLs. There's more than one crap for sale each time. (I don't know how many. That's above my pay grade.)

FORUM MODERATOR

jon98gn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn

I see that PemberDucky donated some toilet bowl covers. She cares enough to sanitize the bowl before she flushes the contents to us.

Maybe TT will send me some special crap to go with the bidets I ordered earlier this week.

\

ThunderThighs

Staff

jon98gn wrote:I see that PemberDucky donated some toilet bowl covers. She cares enough to sanitize the bowl before she flushes the contents to us.

Maybe TT will send me some special crap to go with the bidets I ordered earlier this week.

Would A-Rod stuff qualify?

FORUM MODERATOR

jon98gn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn
ThunderThighs wrote:Would A-Rod stuff qualify?

Unfortunately, I don't think I could find someone to play Sven and say, "I will pump you up!" for the unboxing video, but maybe I think I can figure out something unique.

Too bad we don't have a forum exchange where we could get SmartPost shipping rates so we can box crap to other woot faithfuls... I'm doing a renovation and I have sooooo much stuff to give. Good Will or the Veterans are getting a large pile in the next coming week.

\

thecooley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecooley

YESSSSSSSSSSS
Got it this time.

amyebeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amyebeth

Gahhhhh. None for me! I was so fast at trying for this one I thought...

speaky2k

quality posts: 1 Private Messages speaky2k

Saw it, got to the page quickly, got the buy button, got to the last page....and Waiting List, then Denied. I missed it by > < that much.

blooblyblobl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blooblyblobl

Daaaang that was fast. First time being right on top of one, with a separate tab with bit.ly/ already typed out, and I still missed it!

Notin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Notin

I'm on the "Waiting list" for this one... Not sure what that means. :-S

reom76

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reom76

Thought I had it for sure, but had one letter not caps and had to backtrack. Sold out by the time I got to the crap screen.

shanejhn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shanejhn

Wow I thought there was no way I wasn't getting one. it was gone in less than 15 seconds

pyroboarder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyroboarder

AH! I was on it! The second it came up I hit add to cart and by the time that page loaded it was sold out! SOOOOOO CLOSSEEE!

lawmcgraw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lawmcgraw

Daaaaannnnnngggg that went quick! Missed it again! AAArgh!

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

Got one! Woohoo! I had a feeling it would go up after the hour of shirts and my theory was right. Can't wait! I'll be sure to post the contents of my bag as soon as it arrives!!

Do I post it to this thread here, or will there be a thread for each individual bag?

I'm sooo excited!!!

TaraBrady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TaraBrady

Dangit! Too slow. I blame the moment's hesitation over whether the I was indeed an I and not an L or a 1. I need new glasses.

And some crap. :-(

mdyar

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mdyar

SO Close!! Got it in the cart and everything.... Maybe next time...

FireSBurnsmuP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FireSBurnsmuP

I was there in seconds, and I am still no joy. Well, that's a wash. That's 5 times, isn't it?

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman

I was ready. I had half the URL in buffer. I was refreshing the page like a madman. When the item finally changed I pasted http://bit.ly/, typed the rest of the URL in in and got the "Sold Out" button before mywoot even announced there was a new item.

I can't beat three seconds.

Dissonance

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Dissonance
sarahkavitski wrote:Got one! Woohoo! I had a feeling it would go up after the hour of shirts and my theory was right. Can't wait! I'll be sure to post the contents of my bag as soon as it arrives!!

Do I post it to this thread here, or will there be a thread for each individual bag?

I'm sooo excited!!!

Just post it here. Looking forward to seeing everyone's junk...er...crap, I mean crap!

mkhan6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkhan6

SOOO MAD!!! I have been trying to get on this and sold out in litterly a minute I want me some CRAP!