jon98gn

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn

Can someone post the bit.ly link? For some reason I'm seeing http://bit.ly/14HMYdI/ and bit.ly is saying I'm using too many digits.

\

siryn79

quality posts: 2 Private Messages siryn79

haaallelujah!! (i literally have the handel's messiah song playing in my head right now, lol). i have been wooting for 6 years and thought it would never happen for me, but it did! yayayayayyy. i hope i don't sound like i'm gloating, but i am so excited to get my first Bandolier of Carrots !

i will post pics when it gets here =D i am not expecting anything amazing (especially if they're being serious about giving us random items from woot staffers' homes). but for $8, i'm not complaining. woohoooooo

OldMatador

quality posts: 13 Private Messages OldMatador

I got a Badgers or Chipmunks on my birthday...

Now it truly feels like a special day.

thecooley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecooley

Bahahahah! I was the first sucker!

Here's what I did:

1) Kept a separate browser window open next to the first window, making sure to hit up my Your Account link every 15 minutes or so to be sure I wouldn't have to enter a password.
2) Already had bit.ly typed in the address bar
3) F5F5F5F5F5 in the first window as the timer counted down
4) As soon as the screen changed, I typed the rest of the URL
5) Crap!

thecooley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecooley
jon98gn wrote:Can someone post the bit.ly link? For some reason I'm seeing http://bit.ly/14HMYdI/ and bit.ly is saying I'm using too many digits.

http://bit.ly/14HMYdI

mkhan6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkhan6

What timer im using chrome there is no damn timer!!!

thecooley wrote:Bahahahah! I was the first sucker!

Here's what I did:

1) Kept a separate browser window open next to the first window, making sure to hit up my Your Account link every 15 minutes or so to be sure I wouldn't have to enter a password.
2) Already had bit.ly typed in the address bar
3) F5F5F5F5F5 in the first window as the timer counted down
4) As soon as the screen changed, I typed the rest of the URL
5) Crap!

jon98gn

thecooley wrote:http://bit.ly/14HMYdI

Okay. shoot.. somehow the / got added to the end of the URL. I must have accidently typed it originally bit.ly14HMYdI/

\

rmerrill1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmerrill1981

They should change the image after it's sold out. I got soo excited...then soo sad.

Notin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Notin

OK, it's been 32 minutes, and it's still showing as me on the waiting list, and "Checking inventory" ... Am I SOL or can I still maintain some hope? (especially since I haven't had a denied message yet..)

bardolator

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bardolator

How the HECK did that URl send me to some pioneer game? Really unhappy that now I've apparently added some subscription thing to my FB feed. Some of the Bandolier of Carrots past have involved such funky things, I thought that was just part of this one. Grrrr....

jon98gn

Notin wrote:OK, it's been 32 minutes, and it's still showing as me on the waiting list, and "Checking inventory" ... Am I SOL or can I still maintain some hope? (especially since I haven't had a denied message yet..)

SOL

\

mdyar

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mdyar

Does the Badgers or Chipmunks only show up on the first tab which is the Woot! tab? Or can it also show up on the other tabs that are currently having a woot-off? Example the home! tab currently has a woot-off.

Notin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Notin
jon98gn wrote:SOL

:'(

Dissonance

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Dissonance
mdyar wrote:Does the Badgers or Chipmunks only show up on the first tab which is the Woot! tab? Or can it also show up on the other tabs that are currently having a woot-off? Example the home! tab currently has a woot-off.

Depends on the woot-off. For this one they've all been on the main page.

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

If you're lucky, maybe my cats (x2) will photobomb when posting bag contents.

Also, thanks to woot for making bags fun and more fair this woot off! It was nice to feel like you have a chance

jon98gn

Notin wrote::'(

Usually they call it the AnteChamber of Doom... bum bum bummm.....

\

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

Anybody else extremely excited that they will get to play with a woot staffer's junk?

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

Hey TT! Will each bag contain items from one woot staffer or will the woot staffer's crap all be thrown together? Will we get to find out who provided the items?

spd2base

quality posts: 10 Private Messages spd2base

So how many Bandolier of Carrots are left? I've seen two so far, thought I read there were gonna be six.

• 10/21/10 Random Crap
  • 9/22/10 Random Crap
  • Woot-off Lights
  • Motorola Xbox 360 Gaming Headset
  • 4/28/10 Random Crap
  • Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook with Accessory Kit
  • Screaming Glow-in-the-Dark Monkey with Woot Cape
  • 2/25/10 Random Crap
  • Mustek 1.5” Digital Photo Frame and Alarm Clock
  • Dorcy LED Mini Keychain Light
  • Pro-Form Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap
  • Random Crap 03/09/11
  • thejavagoddess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thejavagoddess
    spd2base wrote:So how many Bandolier of Carrots are left? I've seen two so far, thought I read there were gonna be six.

I only saw one Bandolier of Carrots I keep looking...any hints about where else they appear? Are they like a new item added to an old batch of stuff?

My name is actually Shannon. Someone beat me to the username race so I'm using an alias. Duh.

TaraBrady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TaraBrady
    spd2base wrote:So how many Bandolier of Carrots are left? I've seen two so far, thought I read there were gonna be six.

There's been at least three of the 'url in the product image' ones.

jon98gn

thejavagoddess wrote:I only saw one Bandolier of Carrots I keep looking...any hints about where else they appear? Are they like a new item added to an old batch of stuff?

They've done 3. They did a Midnight One, one between 11-12, and then the after detour one. These are EST times.

\

skemmis

quality posts: 18 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

renrutnairbwoot wrote:Hey TT! Will each bag contain items from one woot staffer or will the woot staffer's crap all be thrown together? Will we get to find out who provided the items?

It's a mix. Some bags will be all from one staffer, some will be a hodgepodge. Some will have a little story attached to the items, some won't.

thejavagoddess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thejavagoddess
    jon98gn wrote:They've done 3. They did a Midnight One, one between 11-12, and then the after detour one. These are EST times.

Are they always on the awawwwww aww

My name is actually Shannon. Someone beat me to the username race so I'm using an alias. Duh.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 45 Private Messages dernst_ca1

I can t get one from the URL flashes to save myself...

Last wootoff - every single one - sold out

Fat Guss - every single time - sold out

This wootoff - every single one - sold out

oh well.. so it goes..

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

tomonline976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomonline976

This is going to be funny.... Great that woot finally got it right with beating the bots but the baggie of coolness are long gone. I gave them my last shot with the kids one recently but no more. Dollar store junk.... Only a few selected will get something really cool. Best thing i ever got was a taz footwarmer many many years ago.

jon98gn

tomonline976 wrote:...Only a few selected will get something really cool. ....

Ummm.. I think that's how it has always been. Someone did score a pretty awesome iBuyPower machine from Monday's Baggie.

As far as getting an employee crap. I think that's happened to me once. I got a heavy bag and I was excited. It ended up being a very used and abused DirecTV cable box that wasn't even high def.

\

jackmeoff91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackmeoff91

What happened to $5 to ship all orders in a day!? BRING IT BACK!!! if not only for the woot off!

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick
    jackmeoff91 wrote:complaining about shipping

Hi, shipping changed 5 months ago, when woot implemented the new cart system. You can read about it HERE. Please post your comments about the shipping changes there as well, this thread's for CRAP nabbin.

22dallascowboy22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 22dallascowboy22

I seriously want one of these! Why do you seldom have these any more???

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 45 Private Messages dernst_ca1

I would gladly put a Bago Krapp together for one of these offerings and it would be awesome. I have so much well.. Krapp laying around from 9 years of wooting..

Woot could send me a notification and a shipping label and I would gladly slap it on a Box and drop it at the shipping joint.

I would even be wiling to send woot a list of the krapp prior to shipping so that you all could approve the contents are krapp worthy..

Dead Serious.

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

I was always under the impression that the east coast had faster loading times, since I see they have gotten more Bandolier of Carrots than those of us on the west coast.

mandren wrote:Well, looks like im hosed on these. The Bandolier of Carrots info doesnt show on the product page,, only the woot home page. Unfortunately, on the east coast the home pages wont update until well after its gone. Usually i can get around it by going from the community page directly to the prouct page, but the "special" image doesnt show on there. Too bad. GL everyone

jon98gn

dernst_ca1 wrote:I would gladly put a Bago Krapp together for one of these offerings and it would be awesome. I have so much well.. Krapp laying around from 9 years of wooting..

Woot could send me a notification and a shipping label and I would gladly slap it on a Box and drop it at the shipping joint.

I would even be wiling to send woot a list of the krapp prior to shipping so that you all could approve the contents are krapp worthy..

Dead Serious.

I second this. I'll even include a Brown Zune with... ehem.. random selection of crappy music on it.

\

FiftyFootMocha

quality posts: 9 Private Messages FiftyFootMocha
    ThunderThighs wrote: IMPORTANT

READ THIS!!!!!

Guys, part of the fun of the BOCs is reading what you got. Wooters like reading it and we like reading it.

So rule #1 is to come back and post lists AND pics of what you get. Or videos. Or drawings. Just report back!

The last few sales have been disappointing for me personally. I sent out 20 packs of custom playing cards and one person reported in. Last month, I went shopping for items. I wrapped about 10 items and included handwritten notes. One reported in.

Please, you need to do your part. Share the fun with others. Don't just take the loot and run.

Thanks!

TT....I would be jumping for joy if I got a hand written note or cutom playing cards! We appriciate you! Ignore the haters!

wilcononomous

quality posts: 20 Private Messages wilcononomous
    mikemiracle wrote:Lot's of people reported in after you shafted them on the kids woot random bags:
    http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5550993

If you knew much about customers you'd know that you only hear from them when they're unhappy.
    If you need your ego stroked then maybe you need to work at a petting zoo or bathe the elderly. Never too late for a career change.

FiftyFootMocha

quality posts: 9 Private Messages FiftyFootMocha
    mikemiracle wrote:Lot's of people reported in after you shafted them on the kids woot random bags:

If you knew much about customers you'd know that you only hear from them when they're unhappy.
    If you need your ego stroked then maybe you need to work at a petting zoo or bathe the elderly. Never too late for a career change.

Hate to say it, but working with kids, animals, retail, or elder care is the WORST possible idea if you want your ego stroked. All of those options, however, allow you to handle another mammal's poop at some point (or daily!) in your career. Weee!

greennixon00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greennixon00

How many rounds are left?

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

L1STEN2311

quality posts: 1 Private Messages L1STEN2311

Yes! Finally got a Barrel of Cheese!

blainetallons

quality posts: 2 Private Messages blainetallons

I even made it to the place your order button this time, with it there.

But avast, no luck.