WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

NCAA Pumpkins!

Those jerks down the street who root for State think THEY'RE the biggest fans on this block. Just wait until they come by my house trick-or-treating and see my resin pumpkin with the U logo! That'll show 'em! Woo Dawggies!

Wait, what? They have a pumpkin with a State logo? OK, time for Plan B: face tattoos.

Quality Posts

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington

I'm waiting for the NCAA resin turnips.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Plastic pumpkins for $30? YHTBFKM!

kranders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kranders

These are great. If I see one of these, I'll immediately know which neighbors to deliberately avoid.

Scary, indeed.

110mediadesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 110mediadesign

What the crap... no Penn State!? Sad

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975
narquespamley wrote:Plastic pumpkins for $30? YHTBFKM!

it's sad that they're selling on amazon for more.

I always did like yardsales.

y3lh5a

quality posts: 9 Private Messages y3lh5a

Why are there never Oregon Ducks products?? Can't forget about the PacNW!

38 woots and counting over 7+ years.

Daltoso

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Daltoso

Pac-12 only represented by 2 recent Rocky Mtn. entrants... and ESPN would like us to think East Coast bias is all in our heads.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff

Where in the peanut butter jelly timeing peanut butter jelly time are the Miami Hurricanes?!

Really, woot? Timeing? Really?

Votes appreciated:

eaadams

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eaadams
Daltoso wrote:Pac-12 only represented by 2 recent Rocky Mtn. entrants... and ESPN would like us to think East Coast bias is all in our heads.

This

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav
110mediadesign wrote:What the crap... no Penn State!? Sad

Agreed, just what I was looking for! Guess there was NCAA sanctions against them...

mrsly69

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrsly69

Where's Trollface Hiding? WOOT!

NOTRE DAME is FOOTBALL! PERIOD!

What a bunch of crap you are offering. OH, ND sells out and these are the left overs.

CHEER CHEER FOR OLE NOTRE DAME
WAKE UP THE ECHO's CHEERING HER NAME

By the way... Many NCAA stuff this year and the lack of ND selection is sad. The money you could make. Our Fans are from COAST TO COAST. Not these regional LOSERS! YES, I SAID IT, LOSERS...
BRING IT ON... THE TRUTH HURTS!
GOD BLESS ND...Everyone else can kiss me me where the sun don't shine!

WIN OR LOSE... NOTRE DAME ROCKS! We have our own freaking network. We share with no one! GREED for a lack of a bette word is GOOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
All the way to the bank!

skinnermm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skinnermm
mrsly69 wrote:Where's Trollface Hiding? WOOT!

What a bunch of crap you are offering. OH, ND sells out and these are the left overs.

By the way... Many NCAA stuff this year and the lack of ND selection is sad. The money you could make. Our Fans are from COAST TO COAST. Not these regional LOSERS! YES, I SAID IT, LOSERS...

WIN OR LOSE... NOTRE DAME ROCKS! We have our own freaking network. We share with no one! GREED for a lack of a bette word is GOOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
All the way to the bank!

settle down; they're just pumpkins

comma

quality posts: 12 Private Messages comma

Huge Oregon fan here, but the dig at bottom of the page was pretty funny.

comma

quality posts: 12 Private Messages comma

All the way to the bank!

Notre Dame... perennially over-rated.

jasonoconnell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonoconnell

Where's Penn State?????

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff

It's a travesty that the suck-ass Gators get a pumpkin.

Votes appreciated:

Darksaber99999

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Darksaber99999
marceepauff wrote:It's a travesty that the suck-ass Gators get a pumpkin.

If you aren't a Gator pumpkin... you're Gator pumpkin bait!

Robg54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Robg54

Kinda figured there was no ND specifically because of their merchandising. I bet they probably have some exclusive contract on their pumpkin based marketing. Probably got 5x as much for it as the rest of the schools did.

esconopeles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages esconopeles

The entire Pac-12 has been dissed. Maybe left coasters are too smart to fall for a "deal" like this. Go Huskies!

pattywackfowler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattywackfowler

I have to agree with the 3 other people in the post in... WHERE IS THE PENN STATE ONE?! ...I would have bought it too

DrTorch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DrTorch

Every pumpkin is a BGSU pumpkin! haha

Falcons rule, you all are just wannabes.

txhagen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages txhagen
skinnermm wrote:settle down; they're just pumpkins

Not really. They're just overpriced plastic orbs.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
y3lh5a wrote:Why are there never Oregon Ducks products?? Can't forget about the PacNW!

I heard a rumor that they are not allowed to brand anything with Oregon unless it could handle being turned into a bong.

WardCleaver

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WardCleaver

All the way to the bank!

ND has an imaginary pumpkin.

nansnyder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nansnyder

NOT PLASTIC.. RESIN !!!! READ...

nansnyder

cinoclav wrote:Agreed, just what I was looking for! Guess there was NCAA sanctions against them...

Penn State is a sell out already!!!

nansnyder

I bought one of these at Pike Nursery and paid $45.00 Wish I
had waited for Woot!!! Everyone
thinks its real!!! Love it!!!

Zape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zape
WardCleaver wrote:ND has an imaginary pumpkin.

Wait, didn't their imaginary pumpkin die, or something?

lalian

quality posts: 9 Private Messages lalian

It's too bad they don't have a Texas one with the Longhorn upside down like you see in Oklahoma everywhere ;)

davidgoldenberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidgoldenberg
cinoclav wrote:Agreed, just what I was looking for! Guess there was NCAA sanctions against them...

I guess there would be a really good chance
that a Penn State pumpkin would be an open invitation for a major SMASHING..

"GO BLUE"

akandrews

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akandrews

Air Force but no Army no Navy! :-(

blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
akandrews wrote:Air Force but no Army no Navy! :-(

It's that East Coast bias!

erincdg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages erincdg

Hi everyone! I am with the company that makes the resin pumpkins. I want to address everyone's concerns. First off, these are not plastic! They are made of high quality resin. They are realistic looking and have the branded logo on them. They are weighted and look great on a doorstep or table. If we don't have your school, I'm sorry for the inconvenience! We are a small family company based out of GA so we started with the SEC and branched out from there. We are trying to add additional schools every year. Woot is offering a great deal on these! If you have any more questions, I will be checking the forum over the next few days. Thanks!

firefox91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firefox91

Your college team sucks. There, I brought the community together by giving all of you a common enemy... me.

shahnm

quality posts: 26 Private Messages shahnm
erincdg wrote:Hi everyone! I am with the company that makes the resin pumpkins. I want to address everyone's concerns. First off, these are not plastic! They are made of high quality resin. They are realistic looking and have the branded logo on them. They are weighted and look great on a doorstep or table. If we don't have your school, I'm sorry for the inconvenience! We are a small family company based out of GA so we started with the SEC and branched out from there. We are trying to add additional schools every year. Woot is offering a great deal on these! If you have any more questions, I will be checking the forum over the next few days. Thanks!

Here's another vote for Penn State. It seems Penn State resin pumpkins exist - just not at Woot!. Here's a link to one (at the $40 "retail" price): http://www.thestudentbookstore.com/ePOS/form=item.html&item=W52642&store=520

pattywackfowler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattywackfowler
davidgoldenberg wrote:I guess there would be a really good chance
that a Penn State pumpkin would be an open invitation for a major SMASHING..

"GO BLUE"

hilarious... :|

shahnm wrote:Here's another vote for Penn State. It seems Penn State resin pumpkins exist - just not at Woot!. Here's a link to one (at the $40 "retail" price): http://www.thestudentbookstore.com/ePOS/form=item.html&item=W52642&store=520

thanks for the link! WE ARE!

thewolfords

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewolfords

We are missing USC . . .

Wafflestompr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wafflestompr
Darksaber99999 wrote:If you aren't a Gator pumpkin... you're Gator pumpkin bait!

you just made my internet

jezuzfreek

quality posts: 11 Private Messages jezuzfreek

All the way to the bank!

It was awesome seeing the "Great" Notre Dame so easily dismantled during the championship game.

Roll tide!