daveinwarshington

quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington
erincdg wrote:Hi everyone! I am with the company that makes the resin pumpkins. I want to address everyone's concerns. First off, these are not plastic! They are made of high quality resin. They are realistic looking and have the branded logo on them. They are weighted and look great on a doorstep or table. If we don't have your school, I'm sorry for the inconvenience! We are a small family company based out of GA so we started with the SEC and branched out from there. We are trying to add additional schools every year. Woot is offering a great deal on these! If you have any more questions, I will be checking the forum over the next few days. Thanks!

AAAHH I'm so angry.

1) Why, why, why are the other resin vegetables (especially those in the squash family) been totally left out of the equation!!! This is madness!!

2) Why isn't every collage and institution of education have "Equal resin squash representation"? This also is madness!!

Whew..... I feel better now.

juballharshaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juballharshaw
wisenekt wrote:I heard a rumor that they are not allowed to brand anything with Oregon unless it could handle being turned into a bong.

With CU being represented these should handle bongification just fine. ;)

llocutus

quality posts: 5 Private Messages llocutus

30 dollar plastic pumpkins... What happens if I buy a cheap plastic pumpkin and a stencil I wonder...

erincdg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages erincdg
shahnm wrote:Here's another vote for Penn State. It seems Penn State resin pumpkins exist - just not at Woot!. Here's a link to one (at the $40 "retail" price): http://www.thestudentbookstore.com/ePOS/form=item.html&item=W52642&store=520

Thanks for posting the link. For all you Penn State fans out there, we have sold out from our warehouse but a couple stores still have them in stock. Thanks!

bbkf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bbkf
jasonoconnell wrote:Where's Penn State?????

I thought they changed their name to

State Penn

bbkf

pattywackfowler wrote:I have to agree with the 3 other people in the post in... WHERE IS THE PENN STATE ONE?! ...I would have bought it too

These pumpkins are for Universities with actual classes, not cults who worship a sport over ethics.

audreyd63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages audreyd63
110mediadesign wrote:What the crap... no Penn State!? Sad

I know!!!! Don't tell me this is another speck of 'punishment' from the NCAA.
We should steal Clemson's Paw!

audreyd63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages audreyd63
bbkf wrote:These pumpkins are for Universities with actual classes, not cults who worship a sport over ethics.

...someone needs to grow up

jcrump55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcrump55

Very Nice to Texas Tech Red Raiders front and center. Wreck 'em, Tech. Guns up!!

erincdg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages erincdg

You're right! We need a resin squash!

daveinwarshington wrote:AAAHH I'm so angry.

1) Why, why, why are the other resin vegetables (especially those in the squash family) been totally left out of the equation!!! This is madness!!

2) Why isn't every collage and institution of education have "Equal resin squash representation"? This also is madness!!

bbkf

audreyd63 wrote:...someone needs to grow up

yeah, because football is more important than being exposed as a group that allows kids to be molested.

And that's why everyone thinks of Penn State as a cult.

kpatterson67

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kpatterson67

C'mon woot. You're located in Dallas. You probably have SMU grads in your office.

Why no local support for SMU? Every one of these things leaves SMU out on here.

Lairdland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lairdland
wisenekt wrote:I heard a rumor that they are not allowed to brand anything with Oregon unless it could handle being turned into a bong.

I'm sure the pumpkin could be modified by a creative, motivated individual. Oregon doesn't have anything unless there's a Nike swoosh on it, including their bongs.

putrano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages putrano

Thanks for the link to the PSU one! A great add!

michael1953

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michael1953

NDSU Bison took the championship two years running!!!! and sadly no Pumpkin for them either.

michael1953

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michael1953
daveinwarshington wrote:AAAHH I'm so angry.

NDSU took the Championship two years running, Go Bison, we'll try to make it three in a row and get a pumpkin. Woot Woot Woot !

ngay528

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ngay528

Not surprised at all to see K-State fans repping their university based off the color of the sale map.

scarp54

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scarp54
marceepauff wrote:It's a travesty that the suck-ass Gators get a pumpkin.

You get 2 gator pumpkins and in one you bury a tomahawk and in the other you pierce with a spear! Put these by the gator doormat that you wipe your feet on!

lostinc0nfusi0n

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lostinc0nfusi0n
erincdg wrote:Hi everyone! I am with the company that makes the resin pumpkins. I want to address everyone's concerns. First off, these are not plastic! They are made of high quality resin. They are realistic looking and have the branded logo on them. They are weighted and look great on a doorstep or table. If we don't have your school, I'm sorry for the inconvenience! We are a small family company based out of GA so we started with the SEC and branched out from there. We are trying to add additional schools every year. Woot is offering a great deal on these! If you have any more questions, I will be checking the forum over the next few days. Thanks!

So, are you the guys that pack these too? Because I ordered University of Texas, and got Auburn instead. The box was even UT, but wrong team. Which Team Fumbles??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lostinc0nfusi0n wrote:So, are you the guys that pack these too? Because I ordered University of Texas, and got Auburn instead. The box was even UT, but wrong team. Which Team Fumbles??

Ruh-roh. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lostinc0nfusi0n

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lostinc0nfusi0n
ThunderThighs wrote:Ruh-roh. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Sent one last night, just waiting for a reply. Thanks