cnichols

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cnichols

Mine arrived yesterday, prompted me for an OS update and now wont boot up. Googled the problem, tried a factory wipe/reset which did nothing. Unfortunately, so far this is worthless. Emailed Woot a few days ago and got nothnig, so now I'm sending it to Asus after spending some time with them today. Apparently these werent very well "refurbished"...

biznews

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biznews

arrived .. logged in and then charged.. now it's a brick. How do you boot these things? refurbish? re-rubish!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

biznews wrote:arrived .. logged in and then charged.. now it's a brick. How do you boot these things? refurbish? re-rubish!

cnichols wrote:Mine arrived yesterday, prompted me for an OS update and now wont boot up. Googled the problem, tried a factory wipe/reset which did nothing. Unfortunately, so far this is worthless. Emailed Woot a few days ago and got nothnig, so now I'm sending it to Asus after spending some time with them today. Apparently these werent very well "refurbished"...

I'm very sorry to hear that some of you are experiencing issues with your purchase.
We recommend that you contact
Asus Customer Support as they should be able to provide assistance in resolving the issues.

If they're unable to help, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

aktxyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aktxyz

Ordered (2) 32GB tablets
Booted
Prompted for OS update
Did the update

Now I have 2 "soft" bricks that never get off the X.

And the push the buttons android on it's back reset to factory default did nothing.

1st, and last, things I buy on woot.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

aktxyz wrote:Ordered (2) 32GB tablets
Booted
Prompted for OS update
Did the update

Now I have 2 "soft" bricks that never get off the X.

And the push the buttons android on it's back reset to factory default did nothing.

1st, and last, things I buy on woot.

Again, I'm very sorry to hear that there are some ongoing issues with purchases.
The warranty should still be valid, we recommend that you contact
Asus Customer Support as they should be able to provide assistance in resolving the issues.

If they're unable to help, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.