WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Acer 15.6" Core i3 Touchscreen Laptop

Speed to First Woot:
2m 38.000s
First Sucker:
invisionthis
Last Wooter to Woot:
dipanshu
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 49% of Woot.com Woots
Top 27% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 46% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 48% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 17% first woot
  • 3% second woot
  • 22% < 10 woots
  • 25% < 25 woots
  • 33% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 17% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 3% one month old
  • 6% one year old
  • 75% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 100% bought 1

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
42%
57%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme


quality posts: 3059 Private Messages lichme

Item: Acer 15.6" Core i3 Touchscreen Laptop
Price: $379.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Search Amazon Search Google

njager05


quality posts: 3 Private Messages njager05

............

a1000wtp


quality posts: 2 Private Messages a1000wtp

Im happy theres at least SOMEONE on the internet that wants me to go back to work today. Thanks woot!

LordBling


quality posts: 4 Private Messages LordBling
njager05 wrote:............



Tell us how you REALLY feel.

flashpointzero


quality posts: 0 Private Messages flashpointzero

Does anyone know how hard it would be to upgrade the RAM myself?

Spc1alk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spc1alk

ANOTHER laptop?!?! just have a "COMPUTER WOOT" for heavens sake!!! holy cow

paschendale69


quality posts: 1 Private Messages paschendale69

Where's Trollface Hiding?...back to back Woot-Off killers ? You guys/girls at Woot take too many breaks

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

paschendale69 wrote:Where's Trollface Hiding?...back to back Woot-Off killers ? You guys/girls at Woot take too many breaks

Tiny bladders.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Spc1alk wrote:ANOTHER laptop?!?! just have a "COMPUTER WOOT" for heavens sake!!! holy cow

I've sent your suggestion in for consideration. thanks!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ezelkow1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ezelkow1

Anyone know if any of these acer touch screen laptops can fold back on themselves to be flat while in use?

Interested in finally upgrading my old laptop and would like a touch screen, but if it cant fold flat then its just a gimmick. Why would you use a touchscreen when you have the keyboard/trackpad right in front of you

paschendale69


quality posts: 1 Private Messages paschendale69
ThunderThighs wrote:Tiny bladders.



Ummmm the rest of us just use wide mouth bottles so we don't miss out on the Bandolier of Carrots

coolsquid1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages coolsquid1

I'm glad this woot came up so i can go out to lunch and not worry about missing anything.

Hopefully it won't last till dinner.

cage017


quality posts: 7 Private Messages cage017
Spc1alk wrote:ANOTHER laptop?!?! just have a "COMPUTER WOOT" for heavens sake!!! holy cow



Woot needs more with 11-13 inch screens, i3 processor or better,an HDMI port, and under $400. Do that and I'll bite.

Of course I would buy faster if there were more tablets accessories that don't involve Apple.


RFDuncan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RFDuncan
ezelkow1 wrote:Anyone know if any of these acer touch screen laptops can fold back on themselves to be flat while in use?

Interested in finally upgrading my old laptop and would like a touch screen, but if it cant fold flat then its just a gimmick. Why would you use a touchscreen when you have the keyboard/trackpad right in front of you


Because Windows 8 sucks and is basically unuseable without a touchscreen?

obob


quality posts: 6 Private Messages obob

What?
No one yet mentioned how 1366 x 768 resolution needs to go off somewhere and die in a musty forgotten corner? Must be my turn.

what, Me, sig?

ezelkow1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ezelkow1
RFDuncan wrote:Because Windows 8 sucks and is basically unuseable without a touchscreen?



Because I dont own a tablet and would much rather have a fully useable laptop that can also be used as a tablet along with daws I use that are now becoming touch-capable, as apposed to 2 separate devices one running gimped software I dont care about. The short time I ran win8 before it ate my installation it was fine running it in desktop mode

Either way, anyone know the answer to my original question?

ghost1355


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghost1355
ezelkow1 wrote:Because I dont own a tablet and would much rather have a fully useable laptop that can also be used as a tablet along with daws I use that are now becoming touch-capable, as apposed to 2 separate devices one running gimped software I dont care about. The short time I ran win8 before it ate my installation it was fine running it in desktop mode

Either way, anyone know the answer to my original question?




Don't believe any Acer's have that feature, but Lenovo's yoga do. They are pretty nice, but definitely more expensive. They come in 11 and 13 inch screens.

ghost1355


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghost1355
ghost1355 wrote:Don't believe any Acer's have that feature, but Lenovo's yoga do. They are pretty nice, but definitely more expensive. They come in 11 and 13 inch screens.



Well, I guess acer has one...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-aspire-convertible-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-6gb-memory-500gb-hard-drive-silver/8924136.p?id=1218951943210&skuId=8924136

ezelkow1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ezelkow1

thanks, figured these didnt but couldnt find any definitive explanations one way or another

Seems its only in true 'ultrabooks' or ones marked as convertibles

shadetreescouser


quality posts: 1 Private Messages shadetreescouser

Sooo.. after all these years of screaming at the 'screen touchers'..it's now ok?

Darksaber99999


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Darksaber99999

cobraman61


quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobraman61
flashpointzero wrote:Does anyone know how hard it would be to upgrade the RAM myself?



Just open the back plate,and you will see the memory and hard drive.The memory should just pullup,and remove.I changed my wifes laptop,put a new 7200RPM hard drive,and 6GB of memory.