quality posts: 2864 Private Messages lichme

Item: Westinghouse Halloween Solar Light Kits
Price: $97.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

hamjudo

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hamjudo

Aaah, sanity returns, There may be glowing heads stuck on spears in effigy, but at least the "discuss this deal" button is back where it belongs.

fastblackgs400

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fastblackgs400

Woot, I have 100's of these already... Is Bandolier of Carrots evar gonna get here?

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

Really? I mean really? this may not sell out till Halloween

capguncowboy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy

I quit. Call me when the boredom ends.

w4jle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages w4jle

This has got to be the sorriest woot ever. I am reminded of the LT in "Good Morning Vietnam" that tried to recreate Robin Williams character.
Amazon has fallen on their face!

Calling an Illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Jfreak623

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jfreak623

ugh, still at 100%. How can that be when people bought some??? Come on woot!

JoyBuzzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JoyBuzzer

People from Wisconsin really like halloween crap in their yards

bret4000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bret4000
w4jle wrote:This has got to be the sorriest woot ever. I am reminded of the LT in "Good Morning Vietnam" that tried to recreate Robin Williams character.
Amazon has fallen on their face!

Your post will be deleted any time now. I agree Woot just isnt what it used to be....

Jfreak623

i think woot broke or something

jarenick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarenick

I guess we know what will be stuffed inside the next Baskets of Candy. Looks like they are going to have to give these away.

jarenick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarenick

Woot isn't broke yet, but if they keep selling crap like this, they might be heading towards the red.

Jfreak623 wrote:i think woot broke or something

levahn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages levahn

What happened to you woot!!! Used to be such an amazing site for deals like 3+ years ago. And now you suck...

Jfreak623

seems like we would be getting another Bandolier of Carrots any moment, don't they still have two batches to release?

infinity306

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infinity306

I'm guessing most of the 1's they have are the 97.99 25 piece pumpkin sets and they have only sold some of the lower priced sets, and that is why it hasn't moved at all..

capguncowboy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy
infinity306 wrote:I'm guessing most of the 1's they have are the 97.99 25 piece pumpkin sets and they have only sold some of the lower priced sets, and that is why it hasn't moved at all..

Who in the hell impulse buys a $99 set of solar lights they can only use for a couple weeeks out of the year? I just think this sort of thing is better suited for the side-sales

Jfreak623

infinity306 wrote:I'm guessing most of the 1's they have are the 97.99 25 piece pumpkin sets and they have only sold some of the lower priced sets, and that is why it hasn't moved at all..

at this rate it will be on here anotner 2 hours...Yawn.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU

It's been forever, but few pieces of so called wisdom:
1. Although I think the new Amazon management above TT has made things worse (especially selling a zillion items now), I still think too many (in my opinion) are looking at the past through rose-colored glasses (I look back at what they were selling 3-5 years ago, and it's not THAT much different--maybe more tech if anything in the past). Again, example 1:
http://www.woot.com/offers/scarface-wall-clock or anything from Excalibur.
2. Woot could pull these any minute now in order to get the remaining bags in before the evening is through. It's been done before.
3. Honestly, no woot-off wouldn't be complete without a "worst woot ever" complaint.
4. I'll probably miss getting one of these with work beckoning, but happy wooting to the rest of y'all, including TT.

wollern

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wollern
whatsamattaU wrote:I look back at what they were selling 3-5 years ago, and it's not THAT much different--maybe more tech if anything in the past

I look back at the comments from 3-5 years ago & they're all like "woot! sucks!" "woot! just isn't the same anymore!" "wah! wah! wah!" so...yeah. I'm with ya'.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

whatsamattaU wrote:It's been forever, but few pieces of so called wisdom:
1. Although I think the new Amazon management above TT has made things worse (especially selling a zillion items now), I still think too many (in my opinion) are looking at the past through rose-colored glasses (I look back at what they were selling 3-5 years ago, and it's not THAT much different--maybe more tech if anything in the past). Again, example 1:
http://www.woot.com/offers/scarface-wall-clock or anything from Excalibur.
2. Woot could pull these any minute now in order to get the remaining bags in before the evening is through. It's been done before.
3. Honestly, no woot-off wouldn't be complete without a "worst woot ever" complaint.
4. I'll probably miss getting one of these with work beckoning, but happy wooting to the rest of y'all, including TT.