ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ChillerK wrote:So, the e-mail I got from Woot said to wait and see if I got a tracking number by Wednesday.

Well... it is Wednesday. Got any updates from your team? Can you share with us what the mix-up has been, and what the solution is?

I'm gonna assume that's on an old email before all this scurrying around this week. There's a new email in the works. As I mentioned above, the earliest they will go out is today. Scurrying is still happening.

And no, I can't tell you what happened. We accept full blame regardless and are doing what we can to make it right. I realize y'all are pretty frustrated.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ChillerK

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChillerK
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm gonna assume that's on an old email before all this scurrying around this week. There's a new email in the works. As I mentioned above, the earliest they will go out is today. Scurrying is still happening.

And no, I can't tell you what happened. We accept full blame regardless and are doing what we can to make it right. I realize y'all are pretty frustrated.

Thanks TT. A response of "sorry, we can't share details" is FAR AND AWAY better than no response at all.

Scurry on!

ChillerK

That said, (and this is in no way aimed at you personally) it is pretty frustrating when we pay not only for an item, but an explicit shipping time, the latter of which is not met, even though our payment is processed immediately.

As others have expressed, it does feel somewhat like we paid for something we didn't get, and it doesn't make us feel like shiny happy people holding hands. That is unlike most of my interactions with Woot. :-(

Thanks for keeping us posted on this thread!

kidcooley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kidcooley

Just for the record, if color comes up as an issue, it doesn't matter to me which color I get.

ThunderThighs

Staff

A little monkey just whispered in my ear: The tablets are being packed and labeled as we speak. You should have tracking in the next 24 hours. And yes, they are being shipped faster than ground shipping.

Hugs to you all for being so patient.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ziggarius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ziggarius

Great to hear! I actually contacted support either yesterday or the day before, they just said to wait.. wish I had thought to check the event posts to know we had someone on it!

ChillerK

ThunderThighs wrote:A little monkey just whispered in my ear: The tablets are being packed and labeled as we speak. You should have tracking in the next 24 hours. And yes, they are being shipped faster than ground shipping.

Hugs to you all for being so patient.

I love whispering monkeys.

kidcooley

The suspense is killing me.....am I the only checking for a tracking number every hour?

dzzavid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dzzavid
kidcooley wrote:The suspense is killing me.....am I the only checking for a tracking number every hour?

you are not the only one and ive been refreshing this fourm every hour too. haha

kidcooley

dzzavid wrote:you are not the only one and ive been refreshing this fourm every hour too. haha

+

ThunderThighs

Staff

Heh. Hi guys. We're waiting on tracking info and then we'll upload it. That spits out an email to you but can sometimes take a few hours.

In the meantime, you can try FedEx's Track by Reference. NOTE: If you use a PO Box, yours is shipping USPS so you'll have to wait for the email.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

In other news, the email from CS is being composed at this very moment.

FORUM MODERATOR

kidcooley

ThunderThighs wrote:Heh. Hi guys. We're waiting on tracking info and then we'll upload it. That spits out an email to you but can sometimes take a few hours.

In the meantime, you can try FedEx's Track by Reference. NOTE: If you use a PO Box, yours is shipping USPS so you'll have to wait for the email.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

In other news, the email from CS is being composed at this very moment.

Awesome. Thank you so much! You've been a great help!

dzzavid

mine has been delivered. thanks again.

ChillerK

dzzavid wrote:mine has been delivered. thanks again.

As has mine, though I was a bit confused by the CS e-mail about what was coming with the tablet...

dzzavid

ChillerK wrote:As has mine, though I was a bit confused by the CS e-mail about what was coming with the tablet...

i havent unboxed yet, but i will be doing that shortly.

ThunderThighs

Staff

As to the confusion:

A couple of you ordered the tablet that came with a memory card. That is shipping separately.

Some of you ordered the tablet with the pouch. We didn't have pouches so you're getting a cover instead. (You'll probably like it better anyway.)

Some of you ordered the tablet that came with nothing but the power cord. You're still getting the power cord.

FORUM MODERATOR

dzzavid

ThunderThighs wrote:

As to the confusion:

A couple of you ordered the tablet that came with a memory card. That is shipping separately.

Some of you ordered the tablet with the pouch. We didn't have pouches so you're getting a cover instead. (You'll probably like it better anyway.)

Some of you ordered the tablet that came with nothing but the power cord. You're still getting the power cord.

i received a pouch like i ordered, no case. no complaints though just letting you know. thanks for your help on getting this resolved

ThunderThighs

Staff

dzzavid wrote:i received a pouch like i ordered, no case. no complaints though just letting you know. thanks for your help on getting this resolved

Huh. Strange. That's what I was told. Well, let's just say that if your ordered one that was supposed to come with something to cover/hold it, you're still getting something to cover/hold it.

FORUM MODERATOR

dzzavid

ThunderThighs wrote:Huh. Strange. That's what I was told. Well, let's just say that if your ordered one that was supposed to come with something to cover/hold it, you're still getting something to cover/hold it.

yup no problem there at all.

dzzavid

anyone else having issues with their note?

ChillerK

dzzavid wrote:anyone else having issues with their note?

Not so far. Which note did you get, and what problems are you having?

dzzavid

ChillerK wrote:Not so far. Which note did you get, and what problems are you having?

Well I'm not at home any more soon don't have the model but 3 things.

1. S note won't open just says " unfortunately snote has stopped"
2. Says has update available but always fails saying "process failed"
3. Won't connect via kies to manually update.

I've factory reset it a few times to no avail. I really got this for the snote app. I'll just give the refurb company a ring next week I guess.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dzzavid wrote:Well I'm not at home any more soon don't have the model but 3 things.

1. S note won't open just says " unfortunately snote has stopped"
2. Says has update available but always fails saying "process failed"
3. Won't connect via kies to manually update.

I've factory reset it a few times to no avail. I really got this for the snote app. I'll just give the refurb company a ring next week I guess.

Sorry for the problems Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR

flyinglo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyinglo

Mine note finally came 10/18/13 but case still has not arrived yet. How long does it usually take to get the case? Email just says it was being shipped separately.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

flyinglo wrote:Mine note finally came 10/18/13 but case still has not arrived yet. How long does it usually take to get the case? Email just says it was being shipped separately.

It shouldn't be much longer after the initial delivery. If you don't see any activity by Friday, I would email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.