WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MUK LUKS® Women's Boots

You women who are always cold. That's right, you know who you are. Wouldn't you feel better in a nice pair of snuggly boots? If nothing else, you could kick the guy who keeps turning up the air conditioner every time your back is turned.

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

So sad these aren't in my size this time.

I got a pair of the tall grey ones a year or so ago, very nice boots super soft!

jomarch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jomarch

Holy cow! I wore ones like these in the 1970s!

aethera21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aethera21

Decent reviews on Amazon for the Malena boot: http://www.amazon.com/Muk-Luks-Womens-Malena-Boot/product-reviews/B008V4WW1M/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

Some debate there on whether they run small or true-to-size.

jezykaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jezykaa

What is the manufacturer's contact info? I bought these last year and after a brutal rainy spring, they have busted at the seam. I will contact the maker to discuss exchange or refund.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jezykaa wrote:What is the manufacturer's contact info? I bought these last year and after a brutal rainy spring, they have busted at the seam. I will contact the maker to discuss exchange or refund.

I recommend that you visit The MukLuk Contact Us Page . They might be able to help you with your issue.

You can also contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know what you're experiencing. They'll be glad to help answer any questions or concerns you might have.

ewtye

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ewtye

Why, oh why, don't these come in wide sizes??? Wide feet = just more footage that needs to be kept warm!

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

javajnkie

quality posts: 16 Private Messages javajnkie

I was about to wine that the boot I wanted is only available in size 6, then I realized I don't actually NEED it. So instead of complaining, I'll just thank you for saving me from making an impulsive purchase. I'll appreciate the money in my pocket more when I'm furloughed at work later this week...