WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Everything changes today at 10 AM Pacific. Woot presents the premiere episode of Late Morning, the one-hour morning chat show for heavy sleepers, office slackers, and people so cheap and lazy they'd rather watch an amateur video stream than pony up for cable - in other words, our kind of people. Watch it on the Woot front page or on our Ustream channel. But why should you?

Debonaire, seductive host Jason Toon chats with Woot uberhoncho Garth Mader about retail and life, including questions from Woot fans (submit your own in the live chat). Master homemaker Sean Adams demonstrates some kicky craft projects to liven up your home, your van, or the storage space where you illicitly reside in direct violation of your rental agreement. La muy fabulosa Amy Nance dishes on the fiercest fall fashions. And don't miss the product demos, a very special canine guest, and other crappy surprises.

For you greedy viewers, we'll be giving away every product we feature on Late Morning over on the Woot Facebook page. Just give us a "Like", then keep an eye out for the giveaway posts after the broadcast.

That's Late Morning, the only morning talk show produced and presented by unattractive office workers with no broadcast experience. If you have a family emergency or something and you do miss today's episode, we'll do another one on Tuesday, November 12. And nobody can stop us. It's in the Constitution. We checked. See you on Ustream and have a fantastic Late Morning!

Quality Posts

jfenchel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfenchel

I would be down with a 10 central late morning show but I'm usually out and about by noon

iyshuchu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iyshuchu

Um, I received my daily Woot E-mail message indicating the start time as "today at 1 PM Central" (yes, that's a copy/paste from the actual message). That time does not align with "10 AM Pacific". Anyone in the Central time zone is likely to join one hour late. Ditto for those of us on the East Cost who calculate our time as one hour later than Central (since no Eastern time was included in the message).

subgeniusd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages subgeniusd

OK - went to Ustream - where's the archive link? MP3 downloads?

You know, the stuff every 2 bit podcaster has been offering for the past decade!

When available please include in daily newsletter - thanx.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 208 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

the woot voice never fails to crack me up. can't wait to see this manifestation!

lichme

quality posts: 3059 Private Messages lichme
iyshuchu wrote:Um, I received my daily Woot E-mail message indicating the start time as "today at 1 PM Central" (yes, that's a copy/paste from the actual message). That time does not align with "10 AM Pacific". Anyone in the Central time zone is likely to join one hour late. Ditto for those of us on the East Cost who calculate our time as one hour later than Central (since no Eastern time was included in the message).

I came to the same conclusion. It will be at noon CST, not 1PM as indicated in the email.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

iyshuchu wrote:Um, I received my daily Woot E-mail message indicating the start time as "today at 1 PM Central" (yes, that's a copy/paste from the actual message). That time does not align with "10 AM Pacific". Anyone in the Central time zone is likely to join one hour late. Ditto for those of us on the East Cost who calculate our time as one hour later than Central (since no Eastern time was included in the message).

So sorry! The Daily Digest was misleading. We're bad at numbers. It will be 10am PT/noon CT/1pm ET.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Get in here!!!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

pockets227

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pockets227

Your logo looks like the Today Show logo...

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 38 Private Messages dernst_ca1

link to the treat totally busted.. boo hoo

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

gti87

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gti87
dernst_ca1 wrote:link to the treat totally busted.. boo hoo

Same here. I knew I had it right but it wasn't working. Then, link went live like a minute or two later. Got through processing, denied! UGGG.

jon98gn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn
gti87 wrote:Same here. I knew I had it right but it wasn't working. Then, link went live like a minute or two later. Got through processing, denied! UGGG.

At work. uStream blocked. Attempt to go through 3G/LTE phone service on Sprint.. laggy and sad

\

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

I enjoyed the show. It's always cool to see woot put forth the extra effort.

I also snagged a Bunch of Clipping from watching so that's always nice ;)

Insert signature here.

SColburn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SColburn

The picture I couldn't get out of my head during the interview with Garth Mader:

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 38 Private Messages dernst_ca1
jsh139 wrote:I enjoyed the show. It's always cool to see woot put forth the extra effort.

I also snagged a Bunch of Clipping from watching so that's always nice ;)

congrats- I watched as well but was not able to get the link to work.. must not have been activated when I clicked in

-JMHSRV

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Missed the launch.

/teardrop

I'll be it was awesome, though. Are you going to put up back-episodes on your Youtube?

bsmith1

quality posts: 105 Private Messages bsmith1
Moueska wrote:Missed the launch.

/teardrop

I'll be it was awesome, though. Are you going to put up back-episodes on your Youtube?

Go here and click the video on the right.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/39651917

sanctusreal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sanctusreal

6th Bunch of Clipping - size and photos to follow

lichme

3.6 Lbs on it's way

jneilstanley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jneilstanley

3.4lbs

14in X 10in X 8in

Hoping the power of the prime order number helps out the quality of the contents!

misssparky

quality posts: 3 Private Messages misssparky

4.5 lbs. says tuesday, but it always adds a day after the postal handoff.

jthebird1977

quality posts: 32 Private Messages jthebird1977

3.6 pounds. woot! woot!

sanctusreal

6.7 lbs 13x10x8 in. scheduled for wednesday

barkwoot

quality posts: 159 Private Messages barkwoot

4.6lb, due 10/15.

thumperchick

quality posts: 247 Private Messages thumperchick

2.9 lbs
14x10x8
Due 10/18

I'll bet it's the fruit that was drilled...

gti87

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gti87

4.1 lbs
14x10x8
Estimated delivery 10/19!

barkwoot

thumperchick wrote:2.9 lbs
14x10x8
Due 10/18

I'll bet it's the fruit that was drilled...

Probably would have been a solid 3.0lbs without all the holes Sean drilled into it...

jsh139

dernst_ca1 wrote:congrats- I watched as well but was not able to get the link to work.. must not have been activated when I clicked in

Yeah, it wasn't. I just clicked F5-ing it and it was activated about a minute or two later.

Insert signature here.

jsh139

3.7 lbs on its way!

Insert signature here.

andrewshulman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages andrewshulman

4.5 lbs, 14x10x8 - estimated for Saturday ... plus I enjoyed the show.

stryper2000

quality posts: 44 Private Messages stryper2000
barkwoot wrote:Probably would have been a solid 3.0lbs without all the holes Sean drilled into it...

i have a 2.9 box coming too, should be here next week sometime . i enfjoyed the show too

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x41

sanctusreal

Based on previous tracking of Bunch of Clipping the potential is there that this will come in the mail tomorrow if everything goes the same way it did last time. Hope so cause im out of town till Wednesday otherwise, and ill be distracted from business meetings daydreaming about Chuck Norris dolls and snap bracelets

Denmanster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Denmanster

Just got mine in! Woot!

I included my dog Naina playing in the box just for you @thunderthighs!

1 Crabby Bag
1 Invicta Men's 13057 Vintage Chronograph Blue Dial Dark Blue Leather Watch
1 Audiosource MS200B Bluetooth Speaker
1 Tripodguru Tabletop Tripod
1 Dozen recycled golf balls
1 Kids size 12 'Scrub, My Pretty' Woot Shirt
1 Black SLAPlet
1 pkg SLAPlinx (For the above slap bracelet)
1 Flu and Germ Protection Kit

lichme

1 Crabby Bag
1 Tripodguru Tabletop Tripod
1 Kids size 10 shirt
1 Black SLAPlet
1 Flu and Germ Protection Kit
1 M Fila Mens Shorts
1 Protective Ipad Kit

sanctusreal

1x Fine Linen 800 thread Queen sheets
1x snap bracelet
1x snap bracelet sayings
1x Remington King of Shaves Shaver
1x Flu prevention supplies
1x Crab Bag
1x Fila shorts L
1x Kids shirt
1x Tabletop Tripod

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Denmanster wrote:Just got mine in! Woot!

I included my dog Naina playing in the box just for you @thunderthighs!

One laser-eyed doggie, FTW! Thank you!

Did she mind being put in the box?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

barkwoot

Got my 4.6lb Bunch of Clipping 3 days early! That has to be a record, at least for me...

The Haul:

Denmanster

ThunderThighs wrote:One laser-eyed doggie, FTW! Thank you!

Did she mind being put in the box?

She loves cameras, she always perks up and poses kinda, strange dog. So once I got her in the box, which wasn't hard, as she loves being picked up, she sat up and stared at it. Naina is into weird stuff like that.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

[quote postid="5582391" user="Denmanster"]Just got mine in! Woot!

Such a pretty dog! Is Naina a Papillon by any chance? I can't quite see the top of her ears,
but she is really cute!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

Denmanster

faughtey wrote:[quote postid="5582391" user="Denmanster"]Just got mine in! Woot!

Such a pretty dog! Is Naina a Papillon by any chance? I can't quite see the top of her ears,
but she is really cute!

Papillon and Pomeranian cross. Really inteligent, and cute. The fur makes her look bigger than she is.