WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Jack Black Skin Care

Hey Bernie! Hey Hal! If your skin is making you look like King Kong, walk hard to these Jack Black Skin Care products. Pick the destiny of fresh yet masculine skin that other guys will envy from here to Orange County. Be kind, rewind your skin back to year one with Jack Black!
Jack Black official site

Quality Posts

garyw81

quality posts: 1 Private Messages garyw81

Looking for some decent skincare products as my Ahava men's stuff has run out recently. I'm mainly interested in the core pack and resurface pads. Anybody have experience with these? How's the value at these prices?

jgTactic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgTactic
garyw81 wrote:Looking for some decent skincare products as my Ahava men's stuff has run out recently. I'm mainly interested in the core pack and resurface pads. Anybody have experience with these? How's the value at these prices?

I've only tried the Beard Lube conditioning shave, and I must say I'm really impressed by it. I've bought it again multiple times, very quality product in my opinion. That stuff alone leaves my skin looking nice. I'd expect the same high quality in all of their products, Amazon reviews say the same.

mangledmess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mangledmess

The samples I received were great quality, one was a hand moisturizer and the other an after shave balm, they worked very well.

I'm going to order the beard lube conditioner, as I shave with a safety razor, and need a beard conditioner when I sometimes go without shaving for 2 or 3 days. I've seen the beard conditioner for over $30 online.

jgTactic wrote:I've only tried the Beard Lube conditioning shave, and I must say I'm really impressed by it. I've bought it again multiple times, very quality product in my opinion. That stuff alone leaves my skin looking nice. I'd expect the same high quality in all of their products, Amazon reviews say the same.

csunwold

quality posts: 1 Private Messages csunwold

Staff

garyw81 wrote:Looking for some decent skincare products as my Ahava men's stuff has run out recently. I'm mainly interested in the core pack and resurface pads. Anybody have experience with these? How's the value at these prices?

I use the moisturizer regularly. One 8.5oz bottle lasts me almost a year. Last time I bought a bottle it was over $40. I'm very happy with it and highly recommend.

I went ahead and picked up the core collection for myself just now. I'm hoping to try out the beard lube and see if it ups my shave game.

Developer
Awesome

Parodius

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Parodius

Jack Black shaves...?

garyw81

quality posts: 1 Private Messages garyw81

Thanks for the feedback gents, going to give it a try.

kolme

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kolme

I've tried about 1/3 of the products and have been VERY pleased with them. The daily moisturizer is a favorite.

If you ever get a chance, try some of their colognes as well (about $70/bottle). They are easily my favorite colognes (I have them all!)

brianpi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brianpi

The Lip balm formulas have changed. The Other Ingredients use to be all natural (e.g. the Mint) Use to be Natural mint, Shea Butter, Avocado, Green Tea, Vitamin E. Now it's OTHER INGREDIENTS: Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Beeswax, Butylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cocoa Butter (Theodroma Cacao), Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Kester Wax K-82P (Hydroxy Polyester), Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Natural Mint Flavor, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

DaveD1420

quality posts: 7 Private Messages DaveD1420

Really like Jack Black stuff!

treed022

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treed022

I use JB beard lube and lotion. Love JB, great quality, classy product.

plasticpopcorn4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages plasticpopcorn4

for that beard lube... how long does it last you guys? I've been looking for that stuff

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3157 Private Messages conanthelibrarian
Parodius wrote:Jack Black shaves...?

Rustyh3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Rustyh3

Is this really that much better than Williams electric shave and Nivea Balm?

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

Comments on the sunscreen? Better than Banana boat, etc?

mcgs999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcgs999
jgTactic wrote:I've only tried the Beard Lube conditioning shave, and I must say I'm really impressed by it. I've bought it again multiple times, very quality product in my opinion. That stuff alone leaves my skin looking nice. I'd expect the same high quality in all of their products, Amazon reviews say the same.

Fully agreed. I found the beard lube shortly after switching to double edged shaving. I use the lube followed by a traditional shaving soap and couldn't be more pleased with the results.

FWIW - Amazon sells at list price, so if you are purchasing multiples it is a better deal here.

mcgs999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcgs999
plasticpopcorn4 wrote:for that beard lube... how long does it last you guys? I've been looking for that stuff

I get about 4 months from a 6oz bottle.

jrelder49

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrelder49

I have used it too and I could swear that the conditioning shave is just repackaged Noxema Cleansing Cream. Same shell,texture and effectiveness -- just three times more expensive.

emhorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emhorn

This whole product line is wonderful. My husband who has sensitive skin can use the deodorant with out getting a strange rash or dry skin that more deodorants give him. He smells manly and fresh at the end of the day. I have used it once or twice and it is not strong enough for me. Then again, I am sweaty kinda person so, don't let that deter you. The beard lube is also fantastic because it goes on clear, making it easier to see where you are shaving and not make mistakes. The lip product is awesome too! It is super moisturizing without feeling crazy shiny. It seems to last longer than chapstick or carmex. Although the Jack Black products might be a little high on the price side generally, the Woot deal is the perfect time to try them. I can not say enough good things about them.

tonymontana444

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tonymontana444

all great items. i received the starter pack for an xmas gift and i got hooked.

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie

Can anyone shed light on the lotion for electric shaving?

fjp999

quality posts: 14 Private Messages fjp999
brianpi wrote:The Lip balm formulas have changed. The Other Ingredients use to be all natural (e.g. the Mint) Use to be Natural mint, Shea Butter, Avocado, Green Tea, Vitamin E. Now it's OTHER INGREDIENTS: Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Beeswax, Butylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cocoa Butter (Theodroma Cacao), Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Kester Wax K-82P (Hydroxy Polyester), Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Natural Mint Flavor, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

I was looking at getting something - maybe the body powder - there are so many uses for body powder... but WOW the ingredient list is so long I just gave up... there is no reason to have all this junk in a product!

shortwave8669

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shortwave8669

Yikes

Wow, I couldn't think of a name scarier vis a vis personal grooming than Jack Black.

http://photobucket.com/images/jack%20black/?page=1

Will there soon be a Jack Black weight loss product? How about finely tailored Jack Black clothing?