WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Outdoor Shoes and Sandals

The ground is gross. Feet are gross. Could you imagine the grossness of what would happen if they got together and became friends? Ugh! It would be SO GROSS! You have to keep them apart! You need to use these shoes and sandals as a barrier! 

colarai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colarai

Anybody else buy the men's mush sandals at the end of sept for $19.99? And the women's for a little more? Is it possible to get a credit...I know I'll buy more stuff soon anyway

warrengang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages warrengang

Actually Grounding (walking barefoot on grass or sand) is incredibly good for the body's health and vitality. There are times for shoes but barefoot walking can have great health benefits.

wootnessless

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootnessless

Do you change the size because you don't wear socks with these? Or do you wear socks?

phpeters87

quality posts: 8 Private Messages phpeters87

Does these run small, large, just right?

Can I wear them with socks?

And why are the neon yellow/black model always sold out?

Seems like they are sold out as soon as they are posted.

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

phpeters87 wrote:Does these run small, large, just right?

Can I wear them with socks?

And why are the neon yellow/black model always sold out?

Seems like they are sold out as soon as they are posted.

Need you to be more specific on first two questions.

On the third question.... This is the second time that sku ran, so the assortment wasn't as deep as the first.

newfiepage

Staff

wootnessless wrote:Do you change the size because you don't wear socks with these? Or do you wear socks?

Are you referencing the Teva? You wouldn't change the size based on wearing socks.

newfiepage

Staff

warrengang wrote:Actually Grounding (walking barefoot on grass or sand) is incredibly good for the body's health and vitality. There are times for shoes but barefoot walking can have great health benefits.

What about shoes that utilize copper to "ground"? Like Juils? Have you tried that type of footwear? Would you be interested in those?

ScottFromWyoming

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ScottFromWyoming
newfiepage wrote:What about shoes that utilize copper to "ground"? Like Juils? Have you tried that type of footwear? Would you be interested in those?

I've never heard of those, or that. Please offer some "grounding" shoes because the comments that day will be the best ever.