jtee55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtee55
Debelli wrote:Can you tell us where your geographic location is? I'm hoping to get mine before Wed., but it still says it's still getting ready for shipment.

If you got a chance to look at it, can you tell us what the condition looks like??

TIA

Yep I'm interested in this as well. I bought mine on Monday the 14th and still says it's getting ready for shipment. I hope it does just show up today but accurate shipping info would be great!! Did you get a chance to test it out yet?

spenc938

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spenc938

I'm also curious to know the carrier who delivered it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kennyg12 wrote:Bought this item thru Pay Pal on the 14th, my account was charged for the total amount have been waiting for it since the day I bought it then I got a e-mail this am saying I canceled the order Bull S--t I didn't cancel it I want it, cannot contact anyone at Woot and e-mailed 2 times with no result Which Team Fumbles? Is Woot doing a Bernie Maddorf Or what........

Hey there. CS emailed you asking for more information. Could you please check your spam folders?

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

spenc938 wrote:I'm also curious to know the carrier who delivered it.

We generally use FedEx but it can vary if it's shipping from Amazon warehouses (our inventory).

Looks like we're waiting on the tracking file to upload.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kennyg12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennyg12
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey there. CS emailed you asking for more information. Could you please check your spam folders?

Your original e-mail are coming thru and I HAVEN"T received a reply for more info only case # which is CAS-447686-M9J7K8. I still don't understand why it was canceled as I sure didn't do it, I WANT THAT TABLET....

kennyg12

kennyg12 wrote:Your original e-mail are coming thru and I HAVEN"T received a reply for more info only case # which is CAS-447686-M9J7K8. I still don't understand why it was canceled as I sure didn't do it, I WANT THAT TABLET....

Dear kennyg12 -

Good news for you, sad news for us. We cancelled your order #46348277, as you requested.

Usually, Woot doesn't charge you until we ship your stuff, so most cancelled orders are never charged at all. But sometimes (if your debit card is processed as a PIN-less transaction), you might see a charge for a cancelled item. If this happens, just chillax and we'll refund that charge in 1-2 business days.

If you have any further questions, ask us on our Support page.

Thanks -

I DIDN'T CANCEL THIS AND I WANT MY TABLET

Wootificator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wootificator
spenc938 wrote:I'm also curious to know the carrier who delivered it.

I live in MA about 45 minutes northeast of Boston.

I ordered it on the 14th as well as most of you guys.

FedEx delivered it on the 16th.

I haven't had a chance to pull it out of hiding since it arrived, but I'll try tonight.

I can haz moar fireworkz please?

MitchJones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MitchJones
ThunderThighs wrote:We generally use FedEx but it can vary if it's shipping from Amazon warehouses (our inventory).

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Thanks for this.
I too hadn't received an email or tracking info. By following those steps you advised, I entered the info needed and found out it was sitting at my front door.

Thanks Woot.

Debelli

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Debelli

Was delivered today, just left on the front porch even though the door was open and I was here. Opened it, but haven't had a chance to really look at it (busy getting ready for a party tonight) Will have to play with it this weekend.

I never got a confirmation and as of this morning it said it was getting my order ready for shipping, not that it had been shipped. Obviously someone's dropping the ball getting those tracking numbers out to customers! BTW, I'm in the Upstate of SC.

Just glad it arrived, hopefully I'll be happy once I get a chance to play with it.

Anyone have any sites they'd like to recommend that has tips on how best to use this? I saw one site that says you can set it so it knows that you're using it so it won't go dim.

Was/Is there suppose to be a manual with this?

spenc938

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spenc938
ThunderThighs wrote:You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Thanks for this. Looks like mine won't be here until next Wednesday. Bummer, but its good to know at least.

kshwetabh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kshwetabh
ThunderThighs wrote:We generally use FedEx but it can vary if it's shipping from Amazon warehouses (our inventory).

Thanks for this info. Found that its sitting at my door

banai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages banai
ThunderThighs wrote:You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature...

Nice.

And, grrr, mine's in transit and due next Tuesday. Stupid, wide country.

kennyg12

kennyg12 wrote:Dear kennyg12 -

Good news for you, sad news for us. We cancelled your order #46348277, as you requested.

Usually, Woot doesn't charge you until we ship your stuff, so most cancelled orders are never charged at all. But sometimes (if your debit card is processed as a PIN-less transaction), you might see a charge for a cancelled item. If this happens, just chillax and we'll refund that charge in 1-2 business days.

Thanks -

OK Woot either contact ME (after 3 emails and you auto operator won't allow me to talk to you) by e-mail or phone and refund my monnies so I can buy this item from some where else, at least have the common courtesy to do that.. Never again from Woot..

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
kennyg12 wrote:Dear kennyg12 -

Thanks -

Hi kennyg12,

Woot CS here!

We emailed you to the email address on your account on 10/15 asking for a physical address. Per the sale,

A physical address is required for delivery. No Military or PO Box shipments available.

When you didn’t answer the email, we had no choice but to cancel the order. Please be sure to check your email spam folders for our emails.

mackgoldie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mackgoldie

Received my Note this morning, so far so good. Never received the tracking, no complaints.

Thanks for the fast shipping.

Wootificator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wootificator
ThunderThighs wrote:Not sure what we can do about ridiculously fast shipping.

Please don't do a thing about it, TT, my ruined Christmas rant was just kidding and I love fast shipping!

I did finally get a chance to play with the tablet this morning, and other than a few "tool marks" on the screen bezel where they appear to have ham-handed the dis-assembly process (they're barely noticeable, and not something I would request a refund/exchange for), it's perfect.

The case, on the other hand, is obviously used and the person who used it was not very clean (food (I hope) stains on the inside felt, dingy staining on the edges from filthy fingers, etc.). That's a little disappointing since it was one of the deciding factors for my purchasing from Woot over other refurb offers. I don't know it's worth the hassle of an exchange though. Oh well. Overall I am very pleased with this tablet.

I can haz moar fireworkz please?

phlak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phlak

I received mine yesterday too! Its in excellent like new condition and I am loving it. Even my case was flawless! Thanks for the fast shipping!

lesliegomez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lesliegomez

My first tablet, first Woot purchase. I am having difficulty with charging. The indicator says "charging" when plugged in. After 12 hrs, only 36%, exactly where it was before. Hopefully a new charger will remedy this. Any suggestions? Thanks.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lesliegomez wrote:My first tablet, first Woot purchase. I am having difficulty with charging. The indicator says "charging" when plugged in. After 12 hrs, only 36%, exactly where it was before. Hopefully a new charger will remedy this. Any suggestions? Thanks.

With new electronic devices, I recommend a full 24 hour charge before troubleshooting. Batteries are shipped completely drained for safety reasons.