WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Suunto Sport Watches

As important as it is to match your shoes to your socks or your jacket to your pants, it's just as necessary to have the right watch for a particular day's activities. You doing something that involves sports? You better have a sport watch. If not? Oh, we shudder at the thought.
Suunto official site

elemental00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elemental00

The core in red lava is avaliable sub $160 many places, as it is discontinued.

edit: annndd they removed it.

paranoid56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paranoid56

I love my Suunto watches, i wear the vector one and it holds up to major abuse without any issues. One thing i have found that is if you get brake cleaner on the back side it kinda melts the plastic lol. so watch out for that.

micaheloftroy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages micaheloftroy

based on Suunto website, looks like standard mark up for HR versions is $40.

imach0000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imach0000

Too bad there aren't any Ambit2 watches!

acAeris99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acAeris99

Too bad these are all made for guys' wrists... anybody know watches as good as these made for female wrists?

nrg2go

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nrg2go

Burberry . . . just kidding.

acAeris99 wrote:Too bad these are all made for guys' wrists... anybody know watches as good as these made for female wrists?

scottsobo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottsobo

I have the Core All Black. It did break once in the first 12 months (the main button stopped functioning). I sent it in and got it back quickly either repaired or a new one. I think I paid around the same on Amazon from a reseller. I was a little concerned that it would be considered an unofficial seller, but no questions asked. It has been working fine since. I did read that they had some "bad batches" supposedly as they are assembled in China. Maybe that is why no questions were asked...