WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoes

A hybrid golf shoe? What's that for? Reducing your footprint?! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAhahahah Hahahaha hahahah ha ha gigglegigglegiggle *sigh* But seriously these look like pretty good shoes.
ECCO official site

charliekwalker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages charliekwalker

ECCO makes some of the best shoes I have ever worn. If you golf (which I don't) these are definitely worth trying out.

kerntuber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kerntuber

ECCO makes great shoes, but this isn't the best deal around, I found them online for $10 cheaper with free shipping.

http://www.budgetgolf.com/golf-shoes/#/|page|1|opp|15|g|2|s|21|22|b|38|product|32643

redfame

quality posts: 2 Private Messages redfame

These are worth every penny, and I paid 200 for them this year. Amazingly comfortable. They hold the ground well also, though I am a tad heavy so that helps.

webboy9579

quality posts: 0 Private Messages webboy9579

I bought these last year, I found them to be the least comfortable ecco's that I have ever bought, and I have owned probably ten pair or so.

abeandchris

quality posts: 7 Private Messages abeandchris

Worked in golf for 15+ years, played ever since I can remember. Ecco Biom Hybrid is the most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn.

No...make that most comfortable shoe, period. I've been called a curmudgeon more than once before...that said, it's impossible for me to overstate how much I love these shoes.

Spend a little time searching, and you'll find all sorts of reviews from people with foot problems, and with these shoes they have been able to walk the course again.

This is a very good price on this shoe. Sure, $135 shipped is still a lot of money for most to spend on any shoes, let alone golf shoes, so you'll have to judge for yourself if it's "worth it." I get out on the course once a week during the summer, anyways, but what really makes them "worth it" to me is I can (and do) wear them around anywhere, because they have the nubbed hybrid soles.

Matt Kuchar and Freddy Couples and some of the other Bridgestone sponsored guys wore these, if anyone cares about that sort of thing.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

These are good shoes for narrow feet. However, for the same price at Golfsmith you get to try them on first.

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

coolbluelb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coolbluelb

Would totally love these for $50... Sadly I am stingy with shoes over $100....

monstermack77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monstermack77

Why do the shoes have to have such obnoxiously colored soles? I'd like the brown shoes, but bright neon orange sole? yuck.

a4tis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages a4tis

Can anyone attest to ECCO's sizing? True to size? I hate buying shoes online that I can't try on...

rmpotsy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmpotsy
a4tis wrote:Can anyone attest to ECCO's sizing? True to size? I hate buying shoes online that I can't try on...

they are true to size, but it is euro sizing. i wear a 13 and have probaly 10 pairs of eccos in a 47.

these shoes are incredible. most comfortable/functional golf shoes ive ever owned. i did pay a little less for mine though.

redfame

quality posts: 2 Private Messages redfame
rmpotsy wrote:they are true to size, but it is euro sizing. i wear a 13 and have probaly 10 pairs of eccos in a 47.

these shoes are incredible. most comfortable/functional golf shoes ive ever owned. i did pay a little less for mine though.

Go to any golf store and try them on.

bluemeds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluemeds
redfame wrote:Go to any golf store and try them on.

Not sure if it helps, but I am usually a 10-10.5 US and a 43 no questions asked in Ecco's. These shoes are great, tempted to buy another pair.

Jonesma47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jonesma47

I've been playing the silly game for over 30 years and I can tell you, most assuredly, that these shoes are not worth that much money... period. Jeez, Louise!