0%
0%
0%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lvennard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lvennard

I bought this a while back on woot. Love it, works great. for $40, dont be afraid.

djhunt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages djhunt
lvennard wrote:I bought this a while back on woot. Love it, works great. for $40, dont be afraid.

Mine had all the information from the last owner... It is a great blu-ray for the price, though. Also, it will play movies from a flash drive.

I want One! One What? What you got! it's gone.

kam17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kam17

stupid question/s: you have to have memberships in Netflix and Amazon for streaming, yes? Plus, does that involve other boxes or things you need to buy? Or like a special Internet connection? :-O thank you

seldomseen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seldomseen

Can anyone that has one of these verify whether or not it does amazon prime streaming?

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
kam17 wrote:stupid question/s: you have to have memberships in Netflix and Amazon for streaming, yes? Plus, does that involve other boxes or things you need to buy? Or like a special Internet connection? :-O thank you

Yes you have to have Netflix Subscribtion and Wifi done set up in your house with a router. And Amazon you need prime or Pay per view with amazon .
I love my netflix. and my Wifi Smart 3d Tv and 3d blue ray DVD player . but as far as other boxes no you dont need no other boxes since neflix Streams over your Hispeed Netz connection. I hope this helps

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

Kleinberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kleinberg

Make it region-free for DVDs (not for Blu-Rays) http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks?dvdplayer=Philips+BDP2900&hits=50&Search=Search

davidallen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidallen

I priced Blu-ray at the big box stores and Amazon in time for the last Woot-off. Best price I could get was $70 on sale. That was without Wifi or 3D. I don't need 3D, but it works fine for me at Woot's price.

greatwhite35

quality posts: 8 Private Messages greatwhite35

remember when woot-off's were good? :'(

Toothy, The Hamptons (160 woots and 3 Bunch of 60s Cartoons#39;s as of April 1, 2013!!)

chuongster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuongster

Over the course of 20 something years of buying electronics, and countless instances, I have learned and would like to share one thing here:

Do not buy Philips electronics.

Winnowill

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Winnowill

Dear Manufacturers of Blu-Ray players: Some of us still have nice big TVs from the mid-2000s that work just fine, that we don't want to get rid of, that receive 720p but only have component inputs. I'd like to hook up a Blu-Ray player to ours so that we can watch Blu-Rays on it, as well as on the newer HDTVs. HDMI only is useless. WHY WON'T YOU MAKE A BLU-RAY PLAYER WITH COMPONENT OUTPUTS?!

dakillabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dakillabee
seldomseen wrote:Can anyone that has one of these verify whether or not it does amazon prime streaming?

As far as I know, NO Philips products have Amazon Instant Video. I usually go with Phillips due to how well divx/usb features perform (the way you think they should) and I got an Amazon Prime account but can't find any Philips products with the app.

There's a list of Amazon compatible products here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/video/ontv/devices

beepinbee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages beepinbee

Just got this and it doesn't work for 3d movies, some it doesn't play at all and some it will stop in the middle of the movie and not go any further. I wanted to return it but I went to their website and it actually says this player wont play all disks, and that a firmware update might fix it. So I guess I'll try that.

Yeah, it was already up to date.