WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Where would you like to travel next?
  • 31.5% - Europe 826
  • 7.2% - Asia 190
  • 2.7% - Africa 72
  • 23.6% - Australia / New Zealand 618
  • 5.9% - South / Central America 155
  • 18.1% - Somewhere here in the States 476
  • 10.9% - Space! 287
2624 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

BlackCreekBearTRP1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlackCreekBearTRP1

Antarctica

Boredmaster

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Boredmaster

This summer I did 8 days in Maui and 2 trips to Vegas. I've always wanted to see Prague. I've known 3 people to go there and all 3 say it was the most beautiful vacation they've ever been on. Like Paris, but without the graffiti and snobbery.

NavyStore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages NavyStore

We have a 35ft Motorhome, so we are looking forward to our next road trip across the US to see what we can, visit friends & family and see a NASCAR race or two. That said, if I hit the Powerball, we'd be jetting off to Madrid, Barcelona, Marseilles, Venice, Rome, Paris, London, Edinburgh, Stockholm, Dublin and Reykjavik as soon as I cashed the check! (Yeah, I've put a lot of thought into this...)

malnpudl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malnpudl

Canada! Vancouver, Montreal, Newfoundland, Ottawa, Toronto, Nunavut, Calgary, the shield... okay, pretty much the whole country. I'd follow the Tragically Hip and Great Big Sea all over Canada, if I could afford it.

StarKnightGoku

quality posts: 4 Private Messages StarKnightGoku

I'm perfectly fine right here.

Lister22

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Lister22

I would have picked Space, but not after seeing Gravity. No thank you!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 15 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Germany.

Great food. The best beer.

jschrock182

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jschrock182

Israel. I've wanted to go there for a long time.

dns12999

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dns12999
daveinwarshington wrote:Germany.

Alas the US used to have geat breweries regional to the different areas. "The great American Lager"(Budwiser) and other mass produced beers destroyed what were many great breweries lost forever. Fortunately beer seems to be going back in a positive direction where people realize beer can be as complex as wine and big breweries known for tasteless beer(Coors) and now also making better beers(Blue Moon). (end rant)

Oh I picked Australia kangaroos FTW

gingertalls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gingertalls

I wanna go back to Mehico.

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana

I've been to Japan twice. Was supposed to go to Korea to visit a friend who was teaching ... that didn't happen.

I'd love to travel Europe, get some culture in the Western part, trek to the East and see where I was born.

It's San Francisco next month, and Las Vegas with mom for February.

megabite6d9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages megabite6d9

Going to New Zealand on Monday for my honeymoon. I'm really excited about it. Friday we'll be doing the Hobbit tour.

dugue4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dugue4

How is space only at 10%? 90% of yall are wrong.

jonleft2right

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonleft2right
daveinwarshington wrote:Germany.

I endorse this post.

entouragevol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages entouragevol

A Caribbean island

cstough1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cstough1

Space, who cares. Europe, ho-hum.
Asia, been there (parallel importing) - would go again. But Africa, on safari (again) sign me UP!!!!!!