WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Screaming Woot Monkey - Your Choice

Speed to First Woot:
0m 53.002s
First Sucker:
jamilne
Last Wooter to Woot:
afrank0702
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 22% of Woot.com Woots
Top 7% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 23% of Woot.com Woots
Top 18% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 2% first woot
  • 2% second woot
  • 15% < 10 woots
  • 26% < 25 woots
  • 56% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 1% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 8% one year old
  • 88% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 42% bought 1
  • 10% bought 2
  • 48% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
100%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


lichme


quality posts: 3187 Private Messages lichme

RIP Wootoff
October 15-October 16, 2013

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

lichme


quality posts: 3187 Private Messages lichme

Item: Screaming Woot Monkey - Your Choice
Price: $3.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/22/2013 - $3.99 (Woot-off) - 22 comment(s)
7/25/2013 - $3.99 (Woot-off) - 5 comment(s)
7/17/2013 - $3.99 (Woot-off) - 13 comment(s)


Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

theoneill555


quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

WE NEED NEW MONKEYS!

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

cygnwulf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cygnwulf

Yay, I finally gots me a monkey!

Jertyrael


quality posts: 23 Private Messages Jertyrael

Lies!

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

mdgore


quality posts: 6 Private Messages mdgore

but i already haz deez

When do we get to buy souls?

cappo


quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo

At the current rate it seems the Woot-off will die before midnight, woot-time, if these are truly the final items.

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.


catz74


quality posts: 0 Private Messages catz74

Had to get me one of these Screaming Woot Monkey's so he could help me scream at you Woot, when you make me buy stuff!

MarkDaSpark


quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
theoneill555 wrote:WE NEED NEW MONKEYS!



Seconded!!!!


Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

cappo


quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo
First time we're selling these things ever!



O'Rly?


bluejester


quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Drat! Been too busy with the baby and completely missed this woot off. Will there be spinning woot lights after this monkey?

If not and just in case:

alanhwoot


quality posts: 40 Private Messages alanhwoot

Sometimes the sales slow down before midnight; or we could get Wootopoly or something like that. Anyway...

luv2kayak


quality posts: 1 Private Messages luv2kayak

Finally decided to check out after grabbing some more of these cute little guys, with a couple of plus items already sitting in my cart.

Imagine my surprise, my confusion, when I tried to check out and came to a screen that had "Progress Palette" on it.

Tried again and saw this:

This is probably not the site you were looking for:

You attempted to reach wantone.woot.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.palette-test.progress.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of wantone.woot.com.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

>>>

Anyone else have this happen?

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

luv2kayak wrote:Finally decided to check out after grabbing some more of these cute little guys, with a couple of plus items already sitting in my cart.

Imagine my surprise, my confusion, when I tried to check out and came to a screen that had "Progress Palette" on it.

Tried again and saw this:

This is probably not the site you were looking for:

You attempted to reach wantone.woot.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.palette-test.progress.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of wantone.woot.com.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

>>>

Anyone else have this happen?



I'm not sure why you received the message that you did.
What browser were you using?
Were you purchasing on your mobile device?

Sincerely,
Woot Moderator

developerzero


quality posts: 9 Private Messages developerzero

Anyone know what the "meta" monkey is? I can't tell from the pictures.

LarryLars


quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

alanhwoot


quality posts: 40 Private Messages alanhwoot
developerzero wrote:Anyone know what the "meta" monkey is? I can't tell from the pictures.


The Meta-Monkey is the one with the white cape and monkey design.

developerzero


quality posts: 9 Private Messages developerzero
alanhwoot wrote:The Meta-Monkey is the one with the white cape and monkey design.



I meant, what is the "meta" design? You can't see it from the picture.

LarryLars


quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars
developerzero wrote:I meant, what is the "meta" design? You can't see it from the picture.




[/quote]

thanks to theoneill for pic

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

developerzero


quality posts: 9 Private Messages developerzero
LarryLars wrote:thanks to theoneill for pic



Thanks! Too bad it's too late. Maybe next time.

luv2kayak


quality posts: 1 Private Messages luv2kayak
ROGETRAY wrote:I'm not sure why you received the message that you did.
What browser were you using?
Were you purchasing on your mobile device?

Sincerely,
Woot Moderator



Hiya, Rogetray! Happening on two different browsers on my PC, AND with Safari on my iPad. I'll send the screenshots to support@woot.com

Wondering if it's a hack attack on just me. That's why I posted asking if anyone else experienced the same thing.

I see I missed adding to my Woot monkeys collection thanks to this. Sigh...

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

luv2kayak wrote:Hiya, Rogetray! Happening on two different browsers on my PC, AND with Safari on my iPad. I'll send the screenshots to support@woot.com

Wondering if it's a hack attack on just me. That's why I posted asking if anyone else experienced the same thing.

I see I missed adding to my Woot monkeys collection thanks to this. Sigh...



Awesome sauce. Good idea sending/attaching the screenshots in the email to Woot Member Services (support@woot.com)

Let me know via PM or post (in thread) if they're able to help resolve the issue (determine what happened).

If they're not able to help you out, we'll have to find a way to procure...said...monkey....

Sorry again for the mishap!

Sincerely,
/2oget/2ay

luv2kayak


quality posts: 1 Private Messages luv2kayak
ROGETRAY wrote:Awesome sauce. Good idea sending/attaching the screenshots in the email to Woot Member Services (support@woot.com)

Let me know via PM or post (in thread) if they're able to help resolve the issue (determine what happened).

If they're not able to help you out, we'll have to find a way to procure...said...monkey....

Sorry again for the mishap!

Sincerely,
/2oget/2ay



It gets better. Sigh... now the message I sent to support@woot.com bounced back to me. Guess I can't send attachments to that address? I'll try to figure out how to post the jpgs in this thread.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

luv2kayak wrote:It gets better. Sigh... now the message I sent to support@woot.com bounced back to me. Guess I can't send attachments to that address? I'll try to figure out how to post the jpgs in this thread.



Use http://imgur.com/ it's pretty good.

Also, not sure why you got a bounceback from WMS.

I'm gonna forward your post along to Woot Member Services and see what I can find out for you.

Expect either us or CS to get back to you soon.