WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fitness & Supplements

When it comes to getting in shape, what’s the one thing more important than diet, exercise, and motivation? That’s right: stuff. From water bottles to Rhythm Rockers, we’ve got all the tchotchkes you need to realize your fitness goals.

drunkenalien

quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

These clothes hangers are very expensive.

adrians

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adrians

Manual for the Pure Fitness treadmill:

http://pureglobalbrands.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Manual-5250MT-v1511.pdf

Looks like you need a screw driver to speed up/slow down the pace of the belt. Doesn't sound convenient.

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

The Torque Speed Boxing Gloves don't list a weight but a search says they're 16oz. Can Woot confirm this?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

badlass wrote:The Torque Speed Boxing Gloves don't list a weight but a search says they're 16oz. Can Woot confirm this?

Sorry for the late reply.
I've forwarded it to Woot Staff to get an answer.
Thanks for your inquiry! :D

knoid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knoid
adrians wrote:Manual for the Pure Fitness treadmill:

http://pureglobalbrands.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Manual-5250MT-v1511.pdf

Looks like you need a screw driver to speed up/slow down the pace of the belt. Doesn't sound convenient.

It's not a motorised treadmill, so the pace depends on how fast you run - the screwdriver is to adjust the resistance/tension of the belt.

randyosu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages randyosu

I was very tempted by that Schwinn Model 125 Bike. Did some research on the various models and found that the model 150 (and the newer model 170) have telemetric heart rate monitoring vs. just contact-meaning that I can wear a chest strap and get constant readings to monitor my workout. The contact readings just don't allow me to get that type of consistent workout. Here's hoping one of those other models hits Woot at some point.

Cyradia

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Cyradia

Anybody have any thoughts on if one could assemble the cory everson treadmill to go under a standing desk?