quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

Item: Fila Men's Performance Hoody - 4 Styles
Price: $14.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3535 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Just what I need right now at a great price! May need to purchase 2 or 3 or 4.

wootdougwoot

quality posts: 12 Private Messages wootdougwoot

Perfect camouflage for those neon forests!

Has anyone seen my velociraptor?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3535 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Are these called a "hoody" or a "hoodie"? never know with these newer terms, I always call them sweatshirts.

djdrummer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djdrummer

If only these were made from velour and came with matching pants...

bodematt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bodematt

Can anyone who owns one of these hoodies comment on how water-repellent this sweater is.

dbehera2000

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dbehera2000

The Features say all the styles have "top entry cell pocket" except the "Old School" which has "side entry cell pocket". From the pictures they all look like top entry.

Can someone who owns this style please comment?

kolme

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kolme

in for 2!

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

bodematt wrote:Can anyone who owns one of these hoodies comment on how water-repellent this sweater is.

The degrees of water resiliency go like this:

Water Resistant
Water Repellent
Waterproof

This fabric is water repellent, which means water will bead up on the garment and keep you dry. After extended exposure to water you can get wet, though, so they are not waterproof like a raincoat.

Are you going from point A to point B and it starts raining? No problem. Do you plan on being a deckhand on an Alaskan crab boat? Problem.

malikye

quality posts: 2 Private Messages malikye

first time i got charged for tax after ordering from Woot. never had tax charged to any of my Woot order before. Will this be a new thing for California residents?

[MOD: Effective September 15, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in California.]

mikecart1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikecart1

Are these baggy or fitted? I prefer more fitted.

gartmann2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gartmann2

Does anybody know how thick/warm these are. It doesn't list a weight of the fabric. I'm guessing thinner because of the "performance" title which implies jogging/sports/etc.

rajun50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rajun50
haveabigjohnson wrote:Doesn't this contradict the $5 per order the way this reads?

No. It means you can add items to your cart from all the different woots, then checkout and get 5 dollar shipping on your entire order. If you make separate orders on the different woots, you'll pay 5 dollars per order.

nyminute

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyminute

Great price I purchased 2. Cant go wrong for the money. last a couple of years Ill be really happy with them.

rfer8323

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rfer8323

So um...do these hoodies come with hoods?

Soeasytohate

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Soeasytohate

Just what kind of performance are we talking about

tvk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tvk

I'm in the market for some exercise gear now that the weather is turning cold, but I've never tried on Fila before. Any advice on whether it runs large or small? I like to have a little room, but I don't want to be swimming in it if I order a size up in XL.

kyahbean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyahbean

How do I know which hoodie is which? I want to get the one that has the smaller Fila logo, not the one that has it hugely splashed across the front. Which is performance and which is competition?

joyceworkman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joyceworkman

How do you tell which style is which? I want to order the green style

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

joyceworkman wrote:How do you tell which style is which? I want to order the green style

If you go to the sale's detail page, there's a bazillion photos to scroll through in the photo gallery. Each is labeled with the style and color.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mrsoas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsoas
newfiepage wrote:The degrees of water resiliency go like this:

Water Resistant
Water Repellent
Waterproof

This fabric is water repellent, which means water will bead up on the garment and keep you dry. After extended exposure to water you can get wet, though, so they are not waterproof like a raincoat.

Are you going from point A to point B and it starts raining? No problem. Do you plan on being a deckhand on an Alaskan crab boat? Problem.

Thank you for making me laugh out loud this morning! Hysterical!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, there are threads in World of Woot to discuss shipping such as this one that introduced the shopping cart.. I've deleted those posts.

Please focus your discussions on the FILA hoodies in this thread.

Thanks!

UPDATE: If you're new to woot or haven't been back for a while, click on the link above to learn about our shopping cart. You can load up your cart with all the stuff you want and ship it all for $5. This lets us save money by combining items that ship from the same location and we can pass those savings on to you.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

awells527

quality posts: 2 Private Messages awells527

How are these sized - loose or fitted?

kyahbean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyahbean

Just so you know, the iPhone app does not give information about which is which. I had to go onto a desktop to see that. Something you should be aware of.

[MOD: I see that the captions are missing. I'll report that for a feature improvement. Thanks!]

tp222

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tp222

Utah, get me two!

stuminator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stuminator

I ordered three. Christmas is coming.

ftpscanner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ftpscanner

This is real important! It says hoody but on the pics for the full zip competition hoody it not clear that there is really a hood. Is there???

Dickielucy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dickielucy

anyone know how these fit? Im in between a medium and large on most hoodies...help please!The size chart seems to be exaggerated...I have a large Nike front zip hoodie that is not even close to the smallest size FILA according to the chart????

nmchapma

quality posts: 23 Private Messages nmchapma
conanthelibrarian wrote:Are these called a "hoody" or a "hoodie"? never know with these newer terms, I always call them sweatshirts.

haha, ur old.

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090
newfiepage wrote:The degrees of water resiliency go like this:

Water Resistant
Water Repellent
Waterproof

You missed one:

Water Resistant
Water Repellent
Waterproof
Tighter than a seal's ass

dalealewis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dalealewis
ThunderThighs wrote:If you go to the sale's detail page, there's a bazillion photos to scroll through in the photo gallery. Each is labeled with the style and color.

First you have to find "sales detail page". Can't find it and by time I do it will be sold out !?.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dalealewis wrote:First you have to find "sales detail page". Can't find it and by time I do it will be sold out !?.

This page.

However, as someone pointed out earlier, it looks like the captions identifying the style/color are not showing on mobile devices.

FORUM MODERATOR

priyank93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages priyank93

Will these hoodies keep you warm in during the winter?

horselove1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horselove1

These are amazingly water repellent!My son has a couple already and has wore them while jogging in the rain, he says his t shirt always stays dry underneath. They are the great!

dheffne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dheffne

Touchy touchy
We never focused on the item being sold before, is that a new Woot policy too? I actually found it helpful. Woot should post that there is a new shipping policy.

ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all, there are threads in World of Woot to discuss shipping such as this one that introduced the shopping cart.. I've deleted those posts.

Please focus your discussions on the FILA hoodies in this thread.

Thanks!

[MOD: The shopping cart when live in April and there was a blog and a lot of discussion about it at that time.]

newfiepage

Staff

ftpscanner wrote:This is real important! It says hoody but on the pics for the full zip competition hoody it not clear that there is really a hood. Is there???

Yes, there are hoods. Very nice, lined hoods at that. I'm not a mathematician, but if we put in pictures of every hood, I think there would be, like, 1000 photos.

shredder44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shredder44

Does anyone have any idea how these hoodies fit ? Are they on the large side or are they on the smaller side ? Or do they fit just right ..

bhelm22

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bhelm22

All the cool colors are gone - YO FLORIDA and TEXAS: stay offf mah turf ya'll don't need hoodies!

newfiepage

Staff

priyank93 wrote:Will these hoodies keep you warm in during the winter?

Warmer than two rats in a wool sock.

Okay, seriously, yes, they'll keep you warm. Is it a jacket? No. But it will perform like you'd expect a hoody(ie) to perform with respect to warmth.