newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

dbehera2000 wrote:The Features say all the styles have "top entry cell pocket" except the "Old School" which has "side entry cell pocket". From the pictures they all look like top entry.

Can someone who owns this style please comment?

Ahh, you are correct. The Old School has the top entry, as well. I'll correct the copy. Woot hug to you.

cehret1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cehret1

This is troubling to me. I made a purchase this morning (stupidly) assuming that I could make further purchases today for the same cost.

I am a long time Woot customer and now feel like a sucker for paying $5 for shipping a hoody. Woot will actually make money off the shipping cost, because the actual cost is less than $5.

I realize the policy changed, but I feel deceived. This was a long standing perk of Woot that I did not expect to vanish without some explicit notification.

Very disappointing indeed. I can't believe i'm stuck paying $5 for a single hoody purchase.

Woot loses on this. I have multiple more items in my cart right now and I'm not going to check out and pay another shipping cost. Mostly out of principle.

Savvy business maneuver.

[EDIT: Woot wins on this, because I made the purchase anyway. If they want to keep my business they'll refund the second $5. If they don't, I'll never make another purchase. I turned so many people onto this site, the $5 all-day shipping is why people came. It is also what makes Woot Offs any fun. Awful, terrible business decision that fundamentally changes the attraction this site had.]

Ignace wrote:That's the way the ball bounces nowadays, envy -- shipping no longer carries over for purchases made on one day. You put item(s) in cart, and then checkout, paying $5 shipn for the lot of them -- deal done. Put another item in a cart, check out and, being a separate transaction, you'll incur $5 shipn for the item(s) in that cart.

Imagine how enticing that setup makes your Woot-off purchases!

EDIT: I see everyone beat me to the punch on this. But hey, I'm the first to tell envy how much fun the Woot.offs are lately.

[MOD: You can try emailing support@woot.com. Can't promise anything but it's worth a few sweet words. ]

i1patrick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages i1patrick

My manager circa 1994: "What does FILA stand for?"

Me: "Finally I Left Adidas"

vibes4me

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vibes4me

Agree! all the good colors are gone and if you run at night you know YELLOW is important.

newfiepage

Staff

gartmann2 wrote:Does anybody know how thick/warm these are. It doesn't list a weight of the fabric. I'm guessing thinner because of the "performance" title which implies jogging/sports/etc.

It's a poly fleece, so it inherently will not be as thick as a cotton fleece. But, poly fleece can keep you just as warm as cotton fleece without being as bulky, thus allowing for a more active lifestyle.

skshaw54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skshaw54

Why cant they provide measurements in the normal fashion??? Chest, waist, sleeve length?? Who has time to find a tape to re-measure to see if it will fit. Looks like a nice hoodie, but I'm 6'3"......

mandarc14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mandarc14

Awesome hoodies at an awesome price!!! Please put more stuff like this up!!!!

ericbond2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericbond2

How do I order different styles if I want more than one?

JHPINLA

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JHPINLA

Why is Woot adding Sales Tax to Handling and Delivery Charges?

See this from CA State Board of Equalization: http://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/faqpurch.htm#10

Delivery charges.

You have the property delivered directly to your customer using a common carrier, the U.S. Mail, or an independent contractor

Tax does not apply to the delivery charges under these conditions if the charges are clearly stated as a separate entry on the invoice or other bill of sale. If the delivery charges are not stated separately, they are taxable.

newfiepage

Staff

shredder44 wrote:Does anyone have any idea how these hoodies fit ? Are they on the large side or are they on the smaller side ? Or do they fit just right ..

They are not fitted, they are not baggy. Just a standard, just right fit. There are size specs under the Features section to give you an exact idea.

I can also tell you that I wear a Large normally and I don't like things baggy or too fitted. I think the Large fits great in these.

drjaydish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drjaydish

How do I order different colors on one order? I don't want to have to make 2 separate orders.

newfiepage

Staff

vibes4me wrote:Agree! all the good colors are gone and if you run at night you know YELLOW is important.

Actually, keep scrolling and you'll see there are 22 of 34 options still left. Lots of good colors left.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ericbond2 wrote:How do I order different styles if I want more than one?

Select the size, style & color
Click Add to Cart
Click Add to Cart
Click Add to Cart

Go to other sites/sales and load up more stuff in your cart.

To check out, click on the cart in the upper right corner.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dvdvija

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dvdvija
joyceworkman wrote:How do you tell which style is which? I want to order the green style

You can read on description under each photo. Description is kind of small.

rgesner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rgesner

That's a stupid near-useless sizing chart. Anyone translated it to normal sizing numbers?

briansgunn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages briansgunn

In for two (one for me and one for my brother's christmas present).

Owning athletic clothing will provide strong motivation to do athletic things, right?

ayinwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ayinwoot
skshaw54 wrote:Why cant they provide measurements in the normal fashion??? Chest, waist, sleeve length?? Who has time to find a tape to re-measure to see if it will fit. Looks like a nice hoodie, but I'm 6'3"......
rgesner wrote:That's a stupid near-useless sizing chart. Anyone translated it to normal sizing numbers?

I went to Fila's site to get traditional sizing info before I purchased. This should help.

General Size Chart

Or you can go to their Full Zip Fleece Hoody and click on "SIZE GUIDE" to get more specific sizing based on a similar product.

imawooter2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imawooter2

Are there no XXL available???

troi4001

quality posts: 4 Private Messages troi4001

I can't speak for these sweatshirts, but I ordered the jackets that were for sale on Woot a couple of years ago and they were definitely small sized. We ended up giving them away to family members as gifts. The jackets were good quality, so otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to order anything of the Fila brand.

blindandcynical

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blindandcynical
imawooter2 wrote:Are there no XXL available???

There was a few hoodies left when i got mine. Best thing to do is leave the color and style blank select XXL then it will show you what colors/styles are left. There was only 3 colors and 1 style left like an hour ago.

mikecart1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikecart1

Can someone answer my question about the fit of these? Fitted or baggy? I refuse to wear clothes and especially hoodies that are not fitted. I don't mean skin tight but I don't want a pouch near my stomach and a back that flaps when the wind blows!

newfiepage

Staff

mikecart1 wrote:Can someone answer my question about the fit of these? Fitted or baggy? I refuse to wear clothes and especially hoodies that are not fitted. I don't mean skin tight but I don't want a pouch near my stomach and a back that flaps when the wind blows!

Another wooter had the same question and I answered it a while ago. Here is the recap:

"They are not fitted, they are not baggy. Just a standard, just right fit. There are size specs under the Features section to give you an exact idea.

I can also tell you that I wear a Large normally and I don't like things baggy or too fitted. I think the Large fits great in these."

cathj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cathj

Are all the zip-ups gone. can't seem to click on any but the over the head ones. (don't want)

newfiepage

Staff

cathj wrote:Are all the zip-ups gone. can't seem to click on any but the over the head ones. (don't want)

The Competition Full Zip is still available. Select it and scroll down the colors to see options. Then scroll down the side pics to match up.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

This must have been awesome at the sale launch when the options were all available. Ah well that is how it goes at times.

kkulkarnis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkulkarnis

It is very painful when you have something to sell but only for the tiny people! Nothing against Tiny people but W T F!!

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 40 Private Messages Pufferfishy

Put these in my cart at 5:00am then contemplated buying the Poizin on wine.woot a bit too long. Bad mistake

You've been put on posting probation for this post

tvk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tvk
ayinwoot wrote:I went to Fila's site to get traditional sizing info before I purchased. This should help.

General Size Chart

Or you can go to their Full Zip Fleece Hoody and click on "SIZE GUIDE" to get more specific sizing based on a similar product.

Gosh, I wish I saw your post earlier. I found this chart this morning, and it was not formatted nicely at all--but the numbers seem to be the same. I ended up splitting the difference and ordering one L and one XL. I'll save the XL for the cold days when I want a few more layers underneath my outer layer.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 98 Private Messages radi0j0hn
kkulkarnis wrote:It is very painful when you have something to sell but only for the tiny people! Nothing against Tiny people but W T F!!

Big people buy right away because they know a lot of big people buy first. Tiny people know they can take their time.

My wife gets into a size 6 or 4, depending on the maker and their are ALWAYS those on the 70% off rack.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest

Glad I ordered when I did! Whoop whoop!

jener8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jener8r

soooo bummed i missed this deal... my son would have loved these (me too) but didn't get here that early unfortunately

hzheng7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hzheng7

So I got my Offense Full Zip Hoody in Charcoal/Orange/Black. I love the color, but while I wear a large, this large is a bit too big. If anyone has a medium that'd like to trade or if anyone wants a large let me know!

mrbarister

quality posts: 30 Private Messages mrbarister

Just got my order today. Instead of Compeition Yellow/Black/White I received a Competition Safety Yellow/Black. Speak up if anyone else has had this problem. I tried to contact Woot, but have yet to hear back from an actual person. It's been almost 5 minutes!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mrbarister wrote:Just got my order today. Instead of Compeition Yellow/Black/White I received a Competition Safety Yellow/Black. Speak up if anyone else has had this problem. I tried to contact Woot, but have yet to hear back from an actual person. It's been almost 5 minutes!

I'm sorry to hear that you received the wrong item. I would usually allow a little bit more time before you hear back from Woot Member Services (support@woot.com)

If you don't hear back from them by tomorrow, please let us know here and we'll be glad to help you out.

mrbarister

quality posts: 30 Private Messages mrbarister

I appreciate you taking me seriously, but I was just kidding about the 5 minute thing. I usually allow 2-3 days for any company, and don't lose my cool until after a week (never happened with Woot). Still, it is impressive that I got a real reply 5 minutes after posting to this thread. You guys really do rock! Keep up the good work.

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you received the wrong item. I would usually allow a little bit more time before you hear back from Woot Member Services (support@woot.com)

If you don't hear back from them by tomorrow, please let us know here and we'll be glad to help you out.

xorgs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xorgs

they run small. i ordered 2- extra large zip up hoodies and they feel like a large. should have went with the 2x

Yzzim

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Yzzim

I ordered 2 large and 1 medium for my wife. The medium is too big for her but fits me just right.

Guessing Woot won't let me return these, so anyone want to trade? Here's what I have, looking for a size Medium

1 - Old School Hoody, Black/Black, size Large

1 - Competition Full Zip Hoody,
Black/Grey/White, size Large

1 - Offense Full Zip Hoody,
Peacoat/Ocean/Grey, size Medium (fits me but not my color!)

kyle1193

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyle1193

Got mine today for the large they do seem to run big. Also was not expecting the smooth texture for the competition full zip hoodie but w/e for 15 bucks it isn't that big of a loss.

lukeddm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukeddm

Hey all,

I ordered one of these and got the wrong size (Ordered a Large, got an XL). Curious if anyone out there got a large one they'd be willing to trade? I really like this hoodie but I am swimmin' in an XL...

Mine is:
Style: Offense Full Zip Hoody
Color: Charcoal/Orange/Black
Size: XL

Looking for one of the zip-ups, preferably the offense zip, in size Large....

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

lukeddm wrote:Hey all,

I ordered one of these and got the wrong size (Ordered a Large, got an XL). Curious if anyone out there got a large one they'd be willing to trade? I really like this hoodie but I am swimmin' in an XL...

Mine is:
Style: Offense Full Zip Hoody
Color: Charcoal/Orange/Black
Size: XL

Looking for one of the zip-ups, preferably the offense zip, in size Large....

sorry to hear you got the wrong size. you might want to email Support@Woot.com & let them know so we can help you out.

(at the very least, we can give you your hard-earned money back so you can get a shirt that fits!)

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.