WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Yes, we've been featuring pet videos during our Heavy Petting pet week at Sellout.Woot. But it wouldn't be Watch This First without the occasional vintage commercial. So we'll end the week with a visit from the elusive stop-motion Chuck Wagon. Where did it come from? How did it get so tiny? What did it do when it wasn't leading dogs to dinner? Oh, how I longed to grab the Chuck Wagon as it raced under the dining-room table, talk to the cowboys inside, pet those tiny horses, or at least just get a good look at it before it could run back into the bag. Come back, Chuck Wagon! Come back!

Watch Watch This First first, weekday mornings at 7 Central. Because the best way to start the day is to start it a few minutes later.

olcubmaster

quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster

I guess the appeal of that lil wagon was pretty strong. It made me wish I had a dog just so I could see the chuck wagon run around.

Well, in return I'd like to infect you with this little earworm (better than a heartworm I say!) from back in the day.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

pixelator99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pixelator99

Well if you had what looked like 100ft carnivorous animals chasing you, you would hide out in the bag also.

strawhousepig

quality posts: 60 Private Messages strawhousepig

Yeah, Chuck Wagon was awesome.

These others... nah, there's something off about all this.

taobaomap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taobaomap

I want eyewear from Gunnar Optiks.

bigdroo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bigdroo

Keep your pets away from any wet foods that mention "gravy". It's nothing more than wheat gluten and is particularly bad for cats. You can see for yourself if your pet food has wheat gluten by looking at the side label ingredients.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

olcubmaster wrote:I guess the appeal of that lil wagon was pretty strong. It made me wish I had a dog just so I could see the chuck wagon run around.

Well, in return I'd like to infect you with this little earworm (better than a heartworm I say!) from back in the day.

Amazing how I remember almost all the words to something I saw so very long ago. None of the images seemed to ring a bell.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

verminator17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages verminator17

Hi
Oh my goodness, I remember this commercial.
Geez. I feel sooo very....... OLD.
Thanks though for a fun walk down memory lane...
Vermin