WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

WallPops: Wallzapoppin'!

What are you using your walls for? Just to hold your roof up, and divide your home into rooms? What a waste. With these WallPops removable wall decals, your walls could be organizing your life, remembering your important thoughts, and making your life more beautiful... if you only let them.
WallPops official site

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Does anybody know if these are magnetic? I see in some of the pictures that the pen is attached, but can't tell if it by magnet or Velcro.

crystaldragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crystaldragon

I know my wallpops from a previous woot are not magnetic. The pen is attached with velcro.

I love mine. Getting some pretty ones this time!

CatCK wrote:Does anybody know if these are magnetic? I see in some of the pictures that the pen is attached, but can't tell if it by magnet or Velcro.

xn42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xn42

I love the idea of the maps...but the mothership is cheaper with prime...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

xn42 wrote:I love the idea of the maps...but the mothership is cheaper with prime...

Are you sure? You're getting 2 maps here: US & World.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sneezycop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneezycop

Can you use these on a wooden door?

polarbear1010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polarbear1010

How exactly do these stick up? Is it like a sticker that will wear over time? Will they remove paint when you move them?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

polarbear1010 wrote:How exactly do these stick up? Is it like a sticker that will wear over time? Will they remove paint when you move them?

The WallPop FAQ will probably answer most of your questions.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders