WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What kind of soap do you wash your face with?
  • 37% - Bar 764
  • 38.2% - Liquid 789
  • 19% - Scrub 392
  • 5.8% - Some other form: soap gas, soap chunks, soap rays, etc. 120
2065 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

dajur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dajur

3-in-1 Shampoo, conditioner and body wash is the way to go.

nlevake

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nlevake

Actually all three. DHC olive soap is the BEST! Start with Olive Deep Cleansing Oil, follow with any of the bar soaps. They have two nice scrubs for once or twice a week. I like Indigo Blue's line of facial cleansers, too, but they make me break out if I use them for more than a couple days. DHC never does.

hot72chev

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hot72chev

I use handmade bar soap from soapcrone.com. She makes a "Ladies Lovely Complexion Soap" with shea butter and jojoba oil. I have been hooked on it for years!

No badges cluttering up this signature...no-sir-ee-bob.

gwal01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwal01

I use a mixture of Dawn dish detergent, Tide with bleach, and fast clumping cat litter. Keeps my face nice, smooth, and cats dig the hell out of me!

clarkbhm

quality posts: 19 Private Messages clarkbhm

Direct soap dries out my skin too much. :-(

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester

Whatever I feel like grabbing to use...I use.

michaelltaylor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelltaylor
clarkbhm wrote:Direct soap dries out my skin too much. :-(

That's what rinsing is about.

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

Hippies don't wash! Washing is an attempt by the man to keep everyone in line with their [insert evil agenda name here] agenda. I guess we are now called homeless. How do are we supposed to keep up with all the name changes man! All these name changes are an attempt by the man to keep everyone in line with their [insert evil agenda name here] agenda.

tchivai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tchivai

Exfoliant scrubs help some with the dryness because they get rid of the dead stuff that dries out the most.

lgranger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lgranger

I've been washing my face with my own handmade soap for years. It's at soapfromsandbridge.com

Crazy Soapin' Lady

Lori

omaney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omaney

Bar soap...my own recipe. I haven't used mass produced soap in some time. home made is too easy and way better.

Mal Reynolds is my hero.

farley999

quality posts: 2 Private Messages farley999

People wash their faces ? how about water !

oksfinest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oksfinest

i find that soaps make me break out and get all dry/icky feeling. So, the only soaps that touch my face is the shampoo as its rinsing out of my hair

torchuvadergear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages torchuvadergear

When I wash my face, I prefer to do it with antibacterial, non-scented, bar soap. I also make use of warm water and a rag. It leaves me feeling smooth, dry, and clean. (Coming from a greasy, oily being.)

But I don't always wash my face, and when I skip, I soon suffer from side-effects...

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

I'm almost 50. I use the generic version of Neutrogena bar soap. $1 a bar at Dollar General & honestly, I cannot tell the difference between it & the name brand. I also use their face scrubby thing (2 in a pack for $1). It cleans your face without over stripping the natural oils. I do get complements on my skin.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I use Clinique men's liquid face wash. Does not have much of a scent and suds up well.