WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cameras & Accessories

You're not using your PHONE to take that picture of your brunch, are you? Come on. How can you effectively elicit envy from your followers that they are not eating what you're eating at that precise moment? How will they see the rich, vivid detail of your plate of food? For the ultimate in obnoxious food pictures, you need to get your hands on these cameras and accessories.

emmalee3400

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmalee3400

Be careful if you decide to buy, I got the panasonic lumix the last time they had it on woot and not even a month later it starts to malfunction saying it had a zoom error. Would have sent it in for repair but just put it off and the warranty ran out so thats my loss. But im not saying dont buy it just saying be cautious if its refurbished.

connorbush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages connorbush

Pentax MX-1 is below the price that Sammy's Camera pays to get this. Woot!, you crazy &@$t@rd$--selling below cost.

scotchnsodie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scotchnsodie

Is there any chance we'll see Nikon optics in a future sale? I'd love macro and prime lenses...

daviangel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daviangel
emmalee3400 wrote:Be careful if you decide to buy, I got the panasonic lumix the last time they had it on woot and not even a month later it starts to malfunction saying it had a zoom error. Would have sent it in for repair but just put it off and the warranty ran out so thats my loss. But im not saying dont buy it just saying be cautious if its refurbished.

It say new.

pglickenhaus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pglickenhaus

I had the sony. It is far superior to the canon sx260 I have now.
Great in low light, and sharp photos.
Video is exceptional!
Sorry I sold it.....
Anyone want to buy a canon!

LordBling

quality posts: 4 Private Messages LordBling
emmalee3400 wrote:Be careful if you decide to buy, I got the panasonic lumix the last time they had it on woot and not even a month later it starts to malfunction saying it had a zoom error.

Same issue here! Happened last Tuesday at a concert. No warranty on the refurb so I'm back to my old Sony Cybershot.

St2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages St2

The Sunpack 30 LED is currently 24.95 (new) at B&H Photo with free shipping.

Woot that,..

lorenzodemedici

quality posts: 39 Private Messages lorenzodemedici

The Pentax MX-1 is a pretty cool camera. It has some competitors with similar specs but they are all going to be about $400. $250 is a darn good deal. This camera isn't for everyone. The lens is very fast and very sharp, but to get that they had to limit it to a 4X zoom. So if you think a compact camera needs a 10X or 20X zoom, this camera is not for you. The build quality of this camera is really excellent, much better than most compact cameras, but to get that they had to make it a little bigger and heavier. This is a solid little camera. If you want a very small, light compact camera, this one isn't for you.
If you want a camera that will fit in a pocket or purse and still takes very sharp high quality images, clearly better than the typical compact camera, buy the Pentax MX-1. If you want a really small light camera with a long zoom, buy the Panasonic. You can't go wrong with either one.

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 8 Private Messages carol2bs1grl

Anyone have thoughts on the tri/monopods?

katieb323

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katieb323

I ordered this weeks ago, and it never shipped. After contacting customer service twice, it sold out! Nothing like being delayed so long the people who order after you get theirs! I was, however, able to find a better product on a different site for a better price, and it shipped in 8 hours with free UPGRADED SHIPPING! YEA!

pitstuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pitstuff

This polaroid 9 MP camera was a total junk compared to its price. The sd slot could not even remove or insert a card in it properly. Quality of pictures are worse than pictures taken by ordinary 5 MP mobile phone cameras. I could have bought a better branded camera for the same cost. It's like a camera made from a tin can.