WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pyle Electronics Extravaganza

We sure Pyle it on here at Tech.Woot. Every time you look, it seems like we've got a big steaming Pyle of Pyle audio stuff. Why? Because we like our sound like we like our corned beef sandwiches: Pyled high!
Pyle official site

TXAG96

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TXAG96

Looks like PICL29B is cheaper on the parent site if you're a prime member. http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-PyleHome-PICL29B-Docking-Receiver/dp/B00AAHT2AC
Reviews are sparse but not glowing endorsements.

jfp1972

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfp1972

PHPNC85 is cheaper on Amazon as well.

northcjr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages northcjr

Some of the list prices vs. the Woot! prices here reminds me of the Invicta watches Woot! sells.

jdelvoie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jdelvoie

How waterproof are the Pyle 3.5'' Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Speakers?

A google search turns up a bunch of results of them being "weatherproof" and not "Waterproof."

To be more specific, can these simply be splashed/rained on without a problem? Or if I capsize my canoe and they end up in a waterlogged boat for 10 minutes, will they still be fine?

JordanOdneal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JordanOdneal

Anyone know how this compare to the Motorola S-11? Similar product, but these are at least half the price.

paintballove

quality posts: 3 Private Messages paintballove

The USB DAC is interesting...

bdoug399

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bdoug399

Nice Photoshop work on that iPhone that is clearly not an iPhone...

kylelmccoy

quality posts: 13 Private Messages kylelmccoy

Single DIN for those who are wondering. I sure was. If it were Double I'd be interested.

craggy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craggy

Does anyone know the weight of the Pyle Pro PPHP103MU 10" 600W Powered Two-Way PA Speaker with MP3/USB/SD Playback. Also it says you can use an iPod, but doesn't say anything about how it is connected.

canis39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages canis39

I love the concept of "list price".

On what planet is that alarm clock/radio $234? Not on this one. $77 on Amazon, $90 on Overstock. I suspect it hasn't been $234 since the day it came out. And yet the "list price" is $234, which means it's 72% off! Omens, Monsters, and Goblins! you guys, 72% off!

cvmorgan88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cvmorgan88

PYLE PRO PDCDTP620M DJ Player: What software comes with this dj table? Can I send and mix music from my computer onto this player through the usb connection? I'm considering just getting a USB controller from Numark or this one...

GrumpyTurtle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GrumpyTurtle
craggy wrote:Does anyone know the weight of the Pyle Pro PPHP103MU 10" 600W Powered Two-Way PA Speaker with MP3/USB/SD Playback. Also it says you can use an iPod, but doesn't say anything about how it is connected.

Not sure on weight but "SPECS = 3.5mm Aux-In Compatible With All Digital Music Players, Including iPhone" would be my guess on connection.

bcourter82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcourter82

The Pyle iPod dock is cheaply made and produces sound you might expect from that iPod dock you won at Chucky Cheese. The list price of $120 is extremely disingenuous.

mapperbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapperbob

Bad copy editing on the bike computers. The description for the PBKCM4WL wireless computer says "Connects to your bicycle with a wired connection." A check of the Pyle website confirms this isn't the case.

And the PBKCM3W wired computer has "Freeze Fame Memory" so your 15 minutes can last forever!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mapperbob wrote:Bad copy editing on the bike computers. The description for the PBKCM4WL wireless computer says "Connects to your bicycle with a wired connection." A check of the Pyle website confirms this isn't the case.

And the PBKCM3W wired computer has "Freeze Fame Memory" so your 15 minutes can last forever!

Thanks for pointing that out. It's fixed.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders