ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

So what crafty costumes have you created for you or your family (2 or 4 legs) this Halloween? Or past Halloweens. I'm not picky!

I can't sew more than a horrible hem and attach buttons. Making a custom costume for my son meant improvising within my limitations. Still, I've managed to come up with a couple pretty good costumes for my son without freaking out.

Dopey:

Ash:

My son's cat came to live with us last year (RIP, Fluffer) and he was quite tolerant of my little purchases:

Let's see some of your photos!

Not sure how to post a photo? It's easy! Just go to imgur.com and upload the photo from your computer. Then copy the link on the right side of the page below "BBCode (message boards & forums)". Paste that link in your post here.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

betterlater

quality posts: 1 Private Messages betterlater

Staff

Thanks for the explaining the imgur thing!

Love the Ash costume. I have similar seamstressing "skills," but managed to merge one red hoodie and one white hoodie into one red and white hoodie, so my son could be Pokemon trainer Jimmy. My other boy, meanwhile, has a sweatsuit adorned with a tail and some other Pichu marks.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

i forgot what today is. fortunately, i'm wearing one of my favorite Woot shirts! so, for halloween, i am dressed as an:

....plus i added a haunting filter to make it, uh...
well, honestly i just wanted to hide the bags under my eyes. those really are scary.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Hi Woot!! and belated Happy Halloween!! Wanted to share a few pictures from last night. Special thanks to Woot for the Halloween inflatables, which made it with plenty of time to spare (received on the 29th)

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@computermd82: Awesome pics & costumes. Thanks for sharing!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders