WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Beverage Dispensers: Rich Man, Pour Man

I remember being a kid, drinkin' bevys by the levy, saying', "Kevy, I hope these days never end." Well, now Kevy and I are all grown up, but nothing's changed. We're still driving our Chevys, drinkin' our bevys that we pour from bevy dispensers like these all. Life, man! #liveit

boopiejones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boopiejones

if someone could invent a beverage dispenser that had the spigot at the very bottom, so all the liquid could be poured out without having to tilt the dispenser, they'd be a gazillionaire.

melrod333

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melrod333

any info on if the spigots come out for cleaning?

ibom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ibom

If you look at the close ups of the pictures you can see a hex nut. I 90% sure they are removable

DivineMercy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DivineMercy

I am in need of exactly this for our Christmas party, and you almost had me. Then I found out Amazon has is for $32, free prime shipping. Bad Woot. Bad, bad Woot. Now, put those cuisinart soft serve ice cream machine back up for $40 or less and you caan be good again.

http://www.amazon.com/Style-Setter-210996-2R-GB-Springfield-Dispensers/dp/B00CPPH6FA

cortot20

quality posts: 136 Private Messages cortot20

I believe you owe Adam Corolla a royalty check for your title for this woot plus.

CT

csublime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages csublime
cortot20 wrote:I believe you owe Adam Corolla a royalty check for your title for this woot plus.

+1

skou

quality posts: 20 Private Messages skou
cortot20 wrote:I believe you owe Adam Corolla a royalty check for your title for this woot plus.

-1!

A Corolla is a Toyota.

Adam spells his name, CArolla.

steve

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

boopiejones wrote:if someone could invent a beverage dispenser that had the spigot at the very bottom, so all the liquid could be poured out without having to tilt the dispenser, they'd be a gazillionaire.

The reason they don't do this is that it allows pulp and other stuff to settle at the bottom but not stop up the spigot.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

DivineMercy wrote:I am in need of exactly this for our Christmas party, and you almost had me. Then I found out Amazon has is for $32, free prime shipping. Bad Woot. Bad, bad Woot. Now, put those cuisinart soft serve ice cream machine back up for $40 or less and you caan be good again.

http://www.amazon.com/Style-Setter-210996-2R-GB-Springfield-Dispensers/dp/B00CPPH6FA

FYI: Amazon has increased their free shipping minimum to $35 so this no longer qualifies. Shipping to me was $13.24. With tax, the total came to $48.97.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vixro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vixro
ThunderThighs wrote:The reason they don't do this is that it allows pulp and other stuff to settle at the bottom but not stop up the spigot.

Isn't that why you'd put rocks or pebbles or marbles in it? So you could filter out those issues without them getting to the spigot but still allowing you to drain every last drop.

I was going to purchase a few of these for infusing vodka but none are large enough.

vixro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vixro
ThunderThighs wrote:FYI: Amazon has increased their free shipping minimum to $35 so this no longer qualifies. Shipping to me was $13.24. With tax, the total came to $48.97.

With amazon prime, 2 day shipping is free on this item. Don't most people who do online shopping frequently have Amazon Prime?