4%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3297 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Tons of very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at homedepot.com and walmart.com

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3297 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's watch a video

bludonda0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bludonda0

Having bought one of these from Woot recently, I have one issue… because the suction is SO strong you cannot use the hose extended to any length from the main unit. Other than that, this is a great vacuum at this price. Get it.

Elixeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elixeo

I am like so over these Dysons! They are like the new Woot! Roombas. Of course that may have something to do with the fact that I have purchased two Dysons over the past two years (The pet hair Dyson and the nifty cordless version). Still working great and loving it. OH well...not sure why I felt compelled to write this...carry on.

Wholesaleforless

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Wholesaleforless

Since they seem to have such a large and frequent availability of Dyson (several times a month), couldn't they make a separate tab for it (like tech! home! sport!, etc.) -- so that those of us sick of seeing Dyson woots could see something else ?

ancyker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ancyker
Wholesaleforless wrote:Since they seem to have such a large and frequent availability of Dyson (several times a month), couldn't they make a separate tab for it (like tech! home! sport!, etc.) -- so that those of us sick of seeing Dyson woots could see something else ?

I want the animal one

That said, I wouldn't mind a tab for them

areaman714

quality posts: 2 Private Messages areaman714

Got this two times a go from woot. It sucked . So much so that it sucked itself to to carpet and was very difficult to push around. I recommend this for hard surface flooring only. I took the advice from some fellow Wootnicks and got the Shark Professional Lift Away from Costco for 120 bucks with a coupon. I think the normal price is 150 bucks. The Shark is a much better vacuum.

I think there are so many Dysons on Woot because they have so many returns as people subscribe to the hype.

RaiseAkitas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RaiseAkitas

Dyson vacuums are all hype. They have good suction but they are built really cheap....especially the hose, wand and accessories. Buy yourself a used Filter Queen. You will be happy you did.

vainpire

quality posts: 7 Private Messages vainpire

MEGA SUCKER !!!
Bought a similar model Dyson here around 3 or 4 years ago and love it...only problem is it is sometimes TOO strong !!! it can suck up a carpet if its loose and not well anchored ,like a throw rug but thats minor glitch compared to the plusses ...fantastic price for a fabulous machine !!!

scalper786

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scalper786

I recently purchased cordless Dyson from Woot. I just want people to know that at least for Dyson, Refurbished really means refurbished. Not sure how long it was used, but I can see wear and tear on battery and unit itself, although it was cleaned as well as it can be.

That being said, I've regular Dyson I bought new over 6-years ago and works like a charm. Assuming the same with refurbished. However, one should weigh in cost saving as opposed to what they are getting in refurbished Dyson.

Gsound

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Gsound

There was a really good Reddit Ask Me Anything from a vacuum repair tecnician where he basically said that Dysons are pretty much one of the most unreliable vacuums you could get...

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1pe2bd/iama_vacuum_repair_technician_and_i_cant_believe/

It was actually one of the best AMAs in a long time.

louisgrady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages louisgrady

Check with a vac outlet, they do sell extenders and brush pickups with small holes, usually adjustable, to cut down the suction for small items. I have them for my computer keyboards, in order to get the dirt, but not cause any other problems.

bludonda0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bludonda0
RaiseAkitas wrote:Dyson vacuums are all hype. They have good suction but they are built really cheap....especially the hose, wand and accessories. Buy yourself a used Filter Queen. You will be happy you did.

I HAVE a used Filter Queen. Make me an offer. Seriously.

unixrab

quality posts: 10 Private Messages unixrab

My "factory refurbished" Dyson is still going strong after 6 years purchasing from woot - it's a great vacuum (not hype). Love these.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bags of Crap = 3 ------> woot 3.0 is DEAD!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jaelitabonita

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jaelitabonita
ancyker wrote:I want the animal one

That said, I wouldn't mind a tab for them

I have this one, debated between the animal one and this. This model works great with the pet hair. If you have a pet, it still may work for you.

zachndeede

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zachndeede

Do not buy referb products from WOOT they do not take the product back. Hunk of money waisted. I purchase allot of products from WOOT not anymore. I am stuck with this broken down vacuum.

Delores Strauder

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

zachndeede wrote:Do not buy referb products from WOOT they do not take the product back. Hunk of money waisted. I purchase allot of products from WOOT not anymore. I am stuck with this broken down vacuum.

I'm sorry to hear that you received a bunk Dyson. They're normally really wonderful machines.

Have you spoken/written in to Dyson? Most of their products we sell here are offered with a 6 Month Dyson warranty.

Most members who have contacted them have had their issues resolved.

If Dyson isn't helping you out, please feel free to email into Woot Member Service atsupport@woot.com and let them know what's going on. They'll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

loreeny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loreeny

I bought this refurbished model over 7 years ago on woot and it is still going strong. Absolutely no complaints...