Kirnia


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kirnia

Has anyone had success with returning an item when woot sent the wrong one?

I've sent them several e-mails and was told that they can't refund or take returns of 'wrong sizes' even though it was THEY who sent the wrong size to me...

This is the 2nd time they've sent me XL shirts instead of WOMEN'S XL. I checked my orders, I know what I ordered... this is their fault. I'm ready to call my credit card and at least get my money back.

I said it was impossible, I never said I couldn't do it. -S. Fuselier

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Kirnia wrote:Has anyone had success with returning an item when woot sent the wrong one?

I've sent them several e-mails and was told that they can't refund or take returns of 'wrong sizes' even though it was THEY who sent the wrong size to me...

This is the 2nd time they've sent me XL shirts instead of WOMEN'S XL. I checked my orders, I know what I ordered... this is their fault. I'm ready to call my credit card and at least get my money back.



I'm very sorry to hear that you received the wrong shirt and that you were unable to receive a resolution.

I've forwarded your post along to Woot Member Services to see if I can help find you a resolve.

Kirnia


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kirnia

Thank you.

I said it was impossible, I never said I couldn't do it. -S. Fuselier

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Kirnia wrote:Thank you.



Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the forums (looks like an envelope)

I have a couple of questions to ask you before I get a response from Woot Member Services.

ahowes


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahowes

I have been a faithful Woot customer for many years. I will no longer buy from Woot due to their unwillingness to take returns.

manhandsha


quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

ahowes wrote:I have been a faithful Woot customer for many years. I will no longer buy from Woot due to their unwillingness to take returns.



Did you receive a defective or damaged item?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

esteinert


quality posts: 0 Private Messages esteinert

Sorry to say, this has happened to me, too. My husband ordered me a women's medium tee, and we received a men's medium. He liked the shirt, so he decided to keep it and try getting me another. Well, they sent ANOTHER men's medium, and this one's print quality was way worse. I believe he emailed Woot support a day or two ago, and hasn't heard back yet. All I wanted was a cute Woot tee!! :-(

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

esteinert wrote:Sorry to say, this has happened to me, too. My husband ordered me a women's medium tee, and we received a men's medium. He liked the shirt, so he decided to keep it and try getting me another. Well, they sent ANOTHER men's medium, and this one's print quality was way worse. I believe he emailed Woot support a day or two ago, and hasn't heard back yet. All I wanted was a cute Woot tee!! :-(


Did you check the sizing chart. We switched from AA a couple years ago and they ran smaller. You can tell by looking at the tags:

Dark blue on the top tag around the ! logo = men's.
Light blue on the top tag around the ! logo = women's.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders