quality posts: 3
PRO's (with Keyboard)
- Extra battery life keeps it running for a full 8 hrs of use
- Full size USB port on keyboard means you can move files on and off the tablet with ease.
- Can also connect a USB mouse
- Great brightness when outside
- full keyboard, easy to type
- Laggy with lots of apps installed, constantly updating (might help to tell Google to only update with approval)
- Keyboard doesn't always seem to work, have to remove and re-attach, which fixes the problem
- Getting outdated, no longer the hottest thing on the market, won't be the first to get KitKat.
I use my as a Laptop replacement with the keyboard and am able to run Citrix Receiver so I can run all of my work applications on my tablet where ever I am. Using FoxFi to connect to the phone for tethering and you've got a fully mobile mini PC. As stated above, every time I "wake" the tablet, it seems that I've got to wait for it to update every freaking app on there, so it gets very slow and laggy. Once that is done, performance improves. Would expect a slight bit better web browsing and lip syncing on streaming video can be TERRIBLE.
For this price, it's still one of the best deals on the market and you should pick up the keyboard, it makes a huge difference if you plan on using it like a PC. Helps with web browsing as well. Extra battery is a HUGE benefit since it keeps it all running longer.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but you always Woot.