WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Your host Tito Rasmussen can see right through the PermaFLOW Never-Clog Drain.

Subscribe to Woot's Youtube channel!

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

I can't wait for a Tito and Nudeman collaboration!

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

"Tito, I want you to paint me like one of your French girls"

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 120 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Hey there Tito fans! Tito himself donated three of his paintings for a sweepstakes, so don't miss out- you'll only be able to enter for a chance to win until 7pm CT on 11/12, head over here or visit our Facebook page!

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

How do I claim my never clog from the UStream? I think Jason Toon's never clog spam filter conveniently misplaced my email to him.

\

agingdragqueen

Staff

jon98gn wrote:How do I claim my never clog from the UStream? I think Jason Toon's never clog spam filter conveniently misplaced my email to him.

No worries! He already sent over your info to me and I should have that out this morning.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
agingdragqueen wrote:No worries! He already sent over your info to me and I should have that out this morning.

Didn't provide an address. Is it just going to be sent to my Woot! account address? Works for me.

Thanks for the fun time watching the show.

\

agingdragqueen

Staff

jon98gn wrote:Didn't provide an address. Is it just going to be sent to my Woot! account address? Works for me.

Thanks for the fun time watching the show.

Yes indeed! I'm glad that's ok because I was going to be pretty disappointed I sent that to someone else. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions, I should have a tracking number by EOD if you're so inclined to want to watch it head over to ya!