BPDecPimp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BPDecPimp

So I bought this unit:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E7NEZXE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and it works to charge my Qi modified galaxy s3 but putting the Nexus on only gets a clicking sound. Anyone else experiencing any wireless charging problems?

buckeyebear72


quality posts: 0 Private Messages buckeyebear72

Bought this deal and when I check my tracking number through fedex all it says is shipment info sent to FedEx.

Anyone else have this problem?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

buckeyebear72 wrote:Bought this deal and when I check my tracking number through fedex all it says is shipment info sent to FedEx.

Anyone else have this problem?

That seems a bit long. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

buckeyebear72


quality posts: 0 Private Messages buckeyebear72
ThunderThighs wrote:That seems a bit long. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.



I did this on 20th of Nov and was told they were checking into it and if I did not hear back in 3 days to email again. I emailed them again this morning and have still not heard anything back and my tracking number still shows the same as it did on Nov 15th

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

buckeyebear72 wrote:I did this on 20th of Nov and was told they were checking into it and if I did not hear back in 3 days to email again. I emailed them again this morning and have still not heard anything back and my tracking number still shows the same as it did on Nov 15th



Very sorry to hear that you're still awaiting a response.
We've forwarded your post along to Woot Member Services and hopefully we will receive a response soon.

Thank you for your patience.

buckeyebear72


quality posts: 0 Private Messages buckeyebear72
ROGETRAY wrote:Very sorry to hear that you're still awaiting a response.
We've forwarded your post along to Woot Member Services and hopefully we will receive a response soon.

Thank you for your patience.



No problem...will I recieve an email when someone responds, or will you post on here? Thank you!

annonm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages annonm
buckeyebear72 wrote:I did this on 20th of Nov and was told they were checking into it and if I did not hear back in 3 days to email again. I emailed them again this morning and have still not heard anything back and my tracking number still shows the same as it did on Nov 15th



Same issue here. Ordered two tablets, card charged on the 15th, still no update to the order as of this day -- 9 business days later. Sent 5 emails about the issue and got the same lackluster response along the lines of "sorry, shipping can take a while. well check on it."

First time using woot, and it's been a nightmare. Is this typical?? Someone told me woot was okay, but I'm having the complete opposite experience...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

annonm wrote:Same issue here. Ordered two tablets, card charged on the 15th, still no update to the order as of this day -- 9 business days later. Sent 5 emails about the issue and got the same lackluster response along the lines of "sorry, shipping can take a while. well check on it."

First time using woot, and it's been a nightmare. Is this typical?? Someone told me woot was okay, but I'm having the complete opposite experience...


Just looked at your tracking and it looks like it was delivered today. I'll PM you your tracking number.

To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

buckeyebear72 wrote:No problem...will I recieve an email when someone responds, or will you post on here? Thank you!


Please check your Private Messages. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cessna007


quality posts: 4 Private Messages cessna007

Woot has the worst customer service!!!!!!!!! Mine arrived doa out of the box. They want nothing to do with it saying contact ASUS. It took them 5 days to finally respond via emails. Frustrating as it with in the 21 days return. Thinks this is my last W o o t a z o n purchase.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cessna007 wrote:Woot has the worst customer service!!!!!!!!! Mine arrived doa out of the box. They want nothing to do with it saying contact ASUS. It took them 5 days to finally respond via emails. Frustrating as it with in the 21 days return. Thinks this is my last W o o t a z o n purchase.



We're very sorry to hear that you experienced so many issues with the product your ordered and with corresponding with Woot Member Services. We appreciate your patience during this busy holiday season while waiting for replies.

In regards to returning defective orders, we recommend that you check out the Woot FAQ.
Normally, we always suggest that you contact the manufacturer of the product you ordered, as they are most often the quickest way to help resolve technical issues.

If they ever are unable to provide assistance, we also suggest that you email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

liqrslinger23


quality posts: 0 Private Messages liqrslinger23
ROGETRAY wrote:We're very sorry to hear that you experienced so many issues with the product your ordered and with corresponding with Woot Member Services. We appreciate your patience during this busy holiday season while waiting for replies.

In regards to returning defective orders, we recommend that you check out the Woot FAQ.
Normally, we always suggest that you contact the manufacturer of the product you ordered, as they are most often the quickest way to help resolve technical issues.

If they ever are unable to provide assistance, we also suggest that you email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.



So, what should I do when emails to support are ignored?

[MOD: You should have an email from CS]

oldgate24


quality posts: 0 Private Messages oldgate24

December 17th over a month since purchase, and still have not received any tablet. I have received a shipping tracking number, but it shows it sitting at FedEX not moving. Numerous emails to Woot! with only "we're aware of the situation, and working on it."

Meanwhile I've missed all the Black Friday and cyber Monday deals on tablets, because I thought I had one coming.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

oldgate24 wrote:December 17th over a month since purchase, and still have not received any tablet. I have received a shipping tracking number, but it shows it sitting at FedEX not moving. Numerous emails to Woot! with only "we're aware of the situation, and working on it."

Meanwhile I've missed all the Black Friday and cyber Monday deals on tablets, because I thought I had one coming.


Egads, let me see what I can find out.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

daviangel


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daviangel
liqrslinger23 wrote:So, what should I do when emails to support are ignored?

[MOD: You should have an email from CS]


Apparently keep posting on these forums and hope someone contacts you?
Been waiting patiently giving them benefit of doubt but it's already been over a week without hearing anything!
Seems there but be quite a bit of people, including myself, that got a DOA Nexus from reading these forums. I'm hoping they are just swamped and not ignoring us.

darlenee1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages darlenee1

So, I gave my husband his tablet last night. Come to find out woot sent me a 16 gb one when I ordered (and paid for) the 32 gb. Hopefully I'll hear back from customer service.

Ran out of room for the wines, and can't think of a good quote for now

jenharp3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenharp3

Wifi is not working on a unit I gave to my husband for Christmas. Will only sync when 5 feet away from the router and only has one bar?!?!?! Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix it?

manhandsha


quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

jenharp3 wrote:Wifi is not working on a unit I gave to my husband for Christmas. Will only sync when 5 feet away from the router and only has one bar?!?!?! Anyone else have this issue and know how to fix it?



Try restarting your modem and router, then the tablet. To restart your modem and router, just unplug them from the power source for about a minute. Once you plug the modem and router back in, restart the tablet.

For further troubleshooting, reach out to Asus. You have a 90 Day warranty with them. Keep us updated on how things go.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

darlenee1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages darlenee1
darlenee1 wrote:So, I gave my husband his tablet last night. Come to find out woot sent me a 16 gb one when I ordered (and paid for) the 32 gb. Hopefully I'll hear back from customer service.



My response from customer service is insulting and I am shocked:
Hello Darlene,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Thanks for contacting us through the Support Page. Unfortunately, per our FAQ's (www.woot.com/faq), we're unable to accept returns on items that have exceeded 21 Days from the purchased date of the product. We suggest trying to sell the unwanted item to a friend, a co-worker, on eBay or craigslist, or on www.wootswap.com.

So, woot screws up, tells me too bad, try reselling the item? The one I overpaid for since it is not what I ordered and I would have no way of knowing this since I did not check the specs when i turned it on, trusting woot to send the correct item?

Ran out of room for the wines, and can't think of a good quote for now

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

darlenee1 wrote:My response from customer service is insulting and I am shocked:
Hello Darlene,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Thanks for contacting us through the Support Page. Unfortunately, per our FAQ's (www.woot.com/faq), we're unable to accept returns on items that have exceeded 21 Days from the purchased date of the product. We suggest trying to sell the unwanted item to a friend, a co-worker, on eBay or craigslist, or on www.wootswap.com.

So, woot screws up, tells me too bad, try reselling the item? The one I overpaid for since it is not what I ordered and I would have no way of knowing this since I did not check the specs when i turned it on, trusting woot to send the correct item?



Ahhhh. Hmmm. Sorry about that. There appears to be a little confusion about your previous request. We apologize for this.

I've gone and spoken with Woot CS and they have gone ahead an emailed you back a resolution.

Please check your email inbox as they have sent you a request.

Thanks for being patient while the attended to the issue.

davidrice1951


quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidrice1951

Purchased on the 8th... still not listed as shipped. Ordered the case with keyboard to match from Amazon ten minutes after I ordered this... Alas, I have a case w/ Keyboard these two days now and still no indication they took it to the post office yet!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

davidrice1951 wrote:Purchased on the 8th... still not listed as shipped. Ordered the case with keyboard to match from Amazon ten minutes after I ordered this... Alas, I have a case w/ Keyboard these two days now and still no indication they took it to the post office yet!



Hi there. I see it has shipped and a tracking number. You might get the email later today but you might also check those evil spam/junk folders. Looks like track by reference is working though.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders