WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The crunch of snow on the rooftop can mean only one thing: It's Santa Clau - OH GOD IT'S THE KRAMPUS -- EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! 

The Krampus (for those few readers unfamiliar with Alpine folklore) is a malevolent yuletide creature that whisks children off to its mountain abode and delivers red-hot deals right here on Woot

Keep an eye trained on the main Woot.com page all season long for lightning-quick deals from the Krampus. Don't twiddle your thumbs about it, because these sales will disappear faster than you can say "horribly visaged nightmare monster." 

What goodies shall the Krampus provide, you ask? That depends on the quality and number of children it gets its claws on. But probably some TVs and earrings and stuff. All of it will be marked way down (retail lingo for 'cheap') and 50% guaranteed not to smell like goblin fur. 

Happy Holidays from the -- [author unable to complete post due to Krampus abduction] 

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

BRing em on!

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

connorbush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages connorbush

I hope that the Krampus will bring earrings that are made from TV's!

Just like my mother never used to say, "Be a good lad or the Deal-Krampus will take you away." Ahh, the non-memories.

Redzdvl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Redzdvl

If I donate children, can I get cool stuffs for free??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Redzdvl wrote:If I donate children, can I get cool stuffs for free??

Props for trying but the best you can get is a deduction on your taxes... maybe.*

*Consult a tax expert to be sure.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

zolttt

quality posts: 12 Private Messages zolttt

what if I'd like my item to smell like goblin fur? is that possible? and does it cost extra?

I ruined my signature with poor cut and paste skills

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 67 Private Messages sellbuyer92

It's too bad that with the Krampus, that Belsnickel couldn't appear as well. Impish or Admirable?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

coreyking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coreyking

I kinda like the way goblin fur smells.

meow57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meow57

y'all are nuts.....

upn0rth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages upn0rth

horribly visaged nightmare monster

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 7 Private Messages cwolfpack3
meow57 wrote:y'all are nuts.....

Meow57:

It's Woot ... this surprises you? Or, is this your first time here?

Thanks to Woot's big anniversary, I'm no longer a bee oh cee virgin. Woohoo!

dernst_ca1

Any sign of the Krapmus?

-JMHSRV

barkwoot

quality posts: 130 Private Messages barkwoot
dernst_ca1 wrote:Any sign of the Krapmus?

There was one about 10am CT.

Kettler Ket Car for ~$160.

dernst_ca1

barkwoot wrote:There was one about 10am CT.

Kettler Ket Car for ~$160.

Krampus or Krapmus? 8-)

-JMHSRV

barkwoot

quality posts: 130 Private Messages barkwoot
dernst_ca1 wrote:Krampus or Krapmus? 8-)

Wow, blew by that one... It was Krampus. Definitely on the look out for Krapmus though.

ohnoitsthefuzz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ohnoitsthefuzz
connorbush wrote:I hope that the Krampus will bring earrings that are made from TV's!

Just like my mother never used to say, "Be a good lad or the Deal-Krampus will take you away." Ahh, the non-memories.

Non-memory?....or subliminally implanted false memory placed in your mind by the shadowy agents of woot? All this cash money we fork over for tvs and infrared thermometers (love it) and 14.4v B&D Cordless Drill-s (love it more) is all siphoned away to fund this nefarious Woot!-Ops program. Why, I'll bet *hurk*.........................................(revs cordless drill)

ohnoitsthefuzz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ohnoitsthefuzz
barkwoot wrote:Wow, blew by that one... It was Krampus. Definitely on the look out for Krapmus though.

At least we know what we'll be getting when the Krapmus shows up

jon98gn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn

I missed Kanye's Krampus Krap. Boo... I was too busy doing the wood flooring in my house. Although if I had been working like I was suppose to, I would have been mid-commute. Screwed either way. Congrats to those peeps.

\

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

I haz a sad. The current Krampus Deal for the Roku has been offered at least 4 other times at this price. Somebody feed this thing more children.

msujp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msujp

Krampus should have went to target where this is 39 dollars and brand new right now

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
msujp wrote:Krampus should have went to target where this is 39 dollars and brand new right now

You got a link for that, friendo?

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

unpcnook

quality posts: 8 Private Messages unpcnook

Happy Krampus Day!

Surprised there aren't any Krampus themed knick-knacks for sale today...

-UnPC