WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gladiator Garage Organization

You'd assume the Gladiator Garage Organization would have two bassists and a horn section from Detroit. Nope! It's stuff in which you can keep your tools and whatnot. Sorry, music collectors.

funkemaster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages funkemaster

I bought a the big gladiator toolbox through a deal I got with their company. I've been really happy with it. It's huge and well built. The main things I look for in toolboxes. The other gladiator stuff I've looked at has seemed like quality as well.

woot or woot not there is no try

abalfour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abalfour

Has anyone gotten their "Gladiator Wall Solutions Pack" that was on the main page a month or so ago?

Any comments on that stuff that might be relevant here? Good quality stuff, or no?

smithku38

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smithku38
abalfour wrote:Has anyone gotten their "Gladiator Wall Solutions Pack" that was on the main page a month or so ago?

Any comments on that stuff that might be relevant here? Good quality stuff, or no?

I received mine last week and installed it in my new shed this past weekend. Overall I was very happy with the quality and design of the kit. I'm buying just a few additional hooks in today's sale.

benmachine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benmachine
abalfour wrote:Has anyone gotten their "Gladiator Wall Solutions Pack" that was on the main page a month or so ago?

I got one, and it exceeded my expectations. The wall box is built quite well, has plenty of room, and mounts easily. You can use a 1x6 board cut to size as a replacement for the bottom track, too, so you gain another rail.

The various hangers, components, and the like all fit quite well on the railing. All are quite sturdy, easy to reposition, yet stay in place as though nailed in. The rubberized coating on the ends of the hooks/implements are nice, and prevent marring of your tools.

I still don't have much use for the little part bins, but I appreciate the design. Easy to take on/take off without imparting too much of an angle. This might seem trivial, but it keeps the contents in the bin secure when attaching/detaching it from a rail.

Beware the white powder-coated screws that come with the rails. Some have too much of the coating on the head, and can result in a driver channel that is too shallow.

mojospapi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mojospapi

Awesome! Ordered a few more accessories to go w/the kit from last month

sdownin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sdownin

Holy crap! Abstergo DOES exist!

grabby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grabby

This stuff is good quality. I ran rails around my garage and populated with hooks for tools. I won't do business with Sears anymore (don't ask), so I'm happy to see this stuff appear here. I need more hooks. I wish the regular standard hooks were here though.

jgalley7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgalley7

I have not received any of my items that I ordered from this sale. anyone else have this problem?!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jgalley7 wrote:I have not received any of my items that I ordered from this sale. anyone else have this problem?!

I'm not sure why you haven't received an email but I do see a tracking number uploaded to your account. You should receive an email and see it in STUFF YOU BOUGHT in an hour or two. I'll PM you the tracking number in the meantime.

To read your Private Message, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

willoconley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willoconley
jgalley7 wrote:I have not received any of my items that I ordered from this sale. anyone else have this problem?!

Same here

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

willoconley wrote:Same here

Usually shipping can take 3-5 business days from the sale (most often much sooner).
I would recommend that if you don't see any tracking on your order by tomorrow, to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

jgalley7

That tracking number is actually for something else I bought, not the gladiator items. I don't believe all the gladiator items I bought only weighed 16 lbs. I have emailed woot services 3 times with no reply.

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm not sure why you haven't received an email but I do see a tracking number uploaded to your account. You should receive an email and see it in STUFF YOU BOUGHT in an hour or two. I'll PM you the tracking number in the meantime.

To read your Private Message, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jgalley7 wrote:That tracking number is actually for something else I bought, not the gladiator items. I don't believe all the gladiator items I bought only weighed 16 lbs. I have emailed woot services 3 times with no reply.

I'm going to check on this for you- you're right, I don't think you were given the correct shipping info, CS didn't have any more info so I'll be emailing some more people. You may want to try emailing into CS again though- support@woot.com, they're saying they don't have any emails from the email address associated with your account.

Bcre8v2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bcre8v2

I think I fall into the same category as many others. Only 1 item from my order that day was shipped and received. None of the storage parts were shipped nor received. I have sent a daily email but have not heard from anyone as of yet.
Order: 46758****
Thanks
-Steve

[MOD EDIT: Edited out personal information - order number]

Be Creative, too

jgalley7

Thank you for emailing more people to try to figure this out. The tracking number was for something else I bought that day, but I have not received any of the gladiator items. How can woot support say they don't have an email from me? I've emailed 3 times?

agingdragqueen wrote:I'm going to check on this for you- you're right, I don't think you were given the correct shipping info, CS didn't have any more info so I'll be emailing some more people. You may want to try emailing into CS again though- support@woot.com, they're saying they don't have any emails from the email address associated with your account.

kleighw86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kleighw86

Nothing has been shipped to me either.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, I check a couple of your orders and I'm seeing things being picked up from the vendor different days of this week - in batches.

You may already have tracking emails. Be sure to check spam and junk folders. Also, the tracking number was linking me to UPS. These are shipping FedEx. Use that tracking number on the FedEx site and see if you get better results.

Don't forget that Thanksgiving is gonna put a hitch in shipping so allow a bit of extra time.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

Bcre8v2 wrote:I think I fall into the same category as many others. Only 1 item from my order that day was shipped and received. None of the storage parts were shipped nor received. I have sent a daily email but have not heard from anyone as of yet.
Order: 46758****
Thanks
-Steve

[MOD EDIT: Edited out personal information - order number]

CS says they don't have any emails from the address shown on your Woot account. If you're emailing from a different email address, be sure to include your woot username and order number so they can match things up.

In other news, did get an update that the vendor is working overtime shifts to get these shipped out. Y'all bought a LOT of stuff. A lot of our vendors get surprised by how many people order our deals. But these are good peeps and they're working their butts off to get things out.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cmyanci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmyanci

Ordered Nov. 21. Still says shipping with no tracking info. Have emailed WOOT at least 7 times since Nov. 29. I have received as many automated emails with a case no. and say they are working on it. Nothing else. Contacting my credit card co. today to dispute the charge.
Thinking I will close my Woot account. Can't wait around all day, every day for this delivery!

slick

ThunderThighs

Staff

cmyanci wrote:Ordered Nov. 21. Still says shipping with no tracking info. Have emailed WOOT at least 7 times since Nov. 29. I have received as many automated emails with a case no. and say they are working on it. Nothing else. Contacting my credit card co. today to dispute the charge.
Thinking I will close my Woot account. Can't wait around all day, every day for this delivery!

Keep in mind that we had the Thanksgiving holiday in there that slowed the process down a bit. If you could be patient a couple more days.....

FORUM MODERATOR

cmyanci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmyanci
ThunderThighs wrote:Keep in mind that we had the Thanksgiving holiday in there that slowed the process down a bit. If you could be patient a couple more days.....

This order was placed NOV. 21, way BEFORE and not around Thanksgiving.

A simple reply on Nov. 29 would have been nice or the other SIX emails sent. Clearly says 3-8 day delivery. What does "SHIPPING NOW" mean? Should say "DELAYED SHIPPING". Just reply to customers emails.

Why doesn't WOOT have a phone no. where one can call instead of getting to to point of wanting to close their account?

slick

ThunderThighs

Staff

cmyanci wrote:This order was placed NOV. 21, way BEFORE and not around Thanksgiving.

A simple reply on Nov. 29 would have been nice or the other SIX emails sent. Clearly says 3-8 day delivery. What does "SHIPPING NOW" mean? Should say "DELAYED SHIPPING". Just reply to customers emails.

Why doesn't WOOT have a phone no. where one can call instead of getting to to point of wanting to close their account?

I'm seeing a tracking number for your order. You might check your spam/junk folders for an email. Looks like you're getting it today. I'll PM you your tracking info.

Please check your Private Messages. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

FORUM MODERATOR

imac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imac

Same here. Ordered Nov. 21. Still says shipping with no tracking info. 12 days now. Nothing else. Should I request a refund?? I am missing other Gladiator deals because waiting for this order.

ThunderThighs

Staff

imac wrote:Same here. Ordered Nov. 21. Still says shipping with no tracking info. 12 days now. Nothing else. Should I request a refund?? I am missing other Gladiator deals because waiting for this order.

Looks like you'll get it on the 5th. PMing you tracking.

FORUM MODERATOR

horseweany0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horseweany0

I just got mine a few days ago. I got the rack things that go on the wall, but no "kit" to hang them. No screws, brackets, instructions, nothing. I am pretty sure something is missing from my order, I have no way of actually attaching this to my wall.

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

horseweany0 wrote:I just got mine a few days ago. I got the rack things that go on the wall, but no "kit" to hang them. No screws, brackets, instructions, nothing. I am pretty sure something is missing from my order, I have no way of actually attaching this to my wall.

Oh, bummer! I'd suggest contacting Gladiator. This stuff all has a warranty with them. If you need further assistance along the way, please feel free to email support@woot.com with your order number, user name and details of your situation. Hope that helps!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

metaP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages metaP

Any one else have this issue? Received all of my hooks but the shipment is missing the 32" Track 6-Pack. My e-mail confirmation with tracking number only had a single tracking number and it stated that the contents of that tracking number would include the track 6-pack but all that came were the hooks.

I opened a case with woot: CAS-XXX but haven't gotten a response in a few days.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

metaP wrote:Any one else have this issue? Received all of my hooks but the shipment is missing the 32" Track 6-Pack. My e-mail confirmation with tracking number only had a single tracking number and it stated that the contents of that tracking number would include the track 6-pack but all that came were the hooks.

I opened a case with woot: CAS-XXX but haven't gotten a response in a few days.

Sorry, I edited out your case number for privacy, but I will be asking CS about it.