Vtaaaak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vtaaaak

I recently purchased the bluebooth speakers listed earlier this week. Due to the price and what not I made sure to buy myself one and my girlfriend (becuase i know the wrath I would recieve if I didnt get her one). Because we were leaving the state for a while I made sure to pay the extra money to get the 2 days shipping to ensure its here before we leave. Well, it comes within the time promissed, and the first one works great. However, the second speaker is completely blown right out of the box (guess who's speaker it was?). So I contact Customer Serivce and they email me back promptly with an RMA.

Now my question is; how do I settle the issue of the shipping? I find it ridiculous that the shipping would not be refunded along with the cost of the one speaker. Has anyone else delt with this situation before? I am VERY familiar with Visa's disputing process and I fear that I will having to be contacting my credit card company to get a dispute initiated with Woot to resolve the shipping.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

If you're talking about the $5 shipping, that's per order charge. If you ordered both on one order, there's still one item remaining in the order to which the $5 shipping applies.

If you have other questions, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Vtaaaak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vtaaaak
ThunderThighs wrote:If you're talking about the $5 shipping, that's per order charge. If you ordered both on one order, there's still one item remaining in the order to which the $5 shipping applies.

If you have other questions, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I wish I was talking about $5.00. I paid $18.00 for the 2 day shipping.