quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you 'like' us on Facebook?
  • 31.2% - No, I don't 'like' companies, usually 584
  • 34.1% - No, I don't book face 638
  • 31.4% - Yes I do 586
  • 3.3% - Let me tell you what I think about Facebook... (comments) 61
1869 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Yes, because I'm SHAMELESS.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

trixierix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trixierix

Facebook is for old people and children. Sometimes special accommodations can be made for people with kids so they show off their tykes.

Now if you were on Instagram...

theco2

quality posts: 55 Private Messages theco2
trixierix wrote:Facebook is for old people and children. Sometimes special accommodations can be made for people with kids so they show off their tykes.

Now if you were on Instagram...

Instagram is for teeny boppers and pre-pubescent girls.

mdcrews

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdcrews

I'd add you to pinterest if I knew what that was.

trixierix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trixierix
theco2 wrote:Instagram is for teeny boppers and pre-pubescent girls.

Teeny bopper?! Yeah you don't sound old at all...lol

Instagram has a huge bodybuilding community so that's my media. The only people I know on fb are my mom and her friends and the teens I tutor. Get on IG WOOT!

ardubu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ardubu

Privacy.
I don't want my life smeared all over the webisphere.
Bah! Humbug!

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

dnelson60559

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnelson60559

I had a Facebook account for about six months. Their poor security practices and the fact that I did not find it useful made my decision to leave quite easy.
Really, there IS life after Facebook!
I love WOOT!!!!!

ksjosker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksjosker

Facebook causes people to talk to old lovers and cheat on their spouses. It also causes many fights. It's not worth it....

cwo4bob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwo4bob

What's Facebook? If I like something or somebody I visit them directly and never but never thru a third party.

elvi007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elvi007

Facebook is the FBI and CIA's wet dream. They can't believe people will actually tell the world what and when they are doing something.

tennscott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennscott

Search Engines ***cough cough google cough cough *** yahoo cough cough*** are bad enough....but Facebook is voluntary and willful ignorance

boomn4x4

quality posts: 13 Private Messages boomn4x4

No, but I do follow you on Google+... which you haven't posted to since Jul 12, 2012.

Why do you hate your 4,829 loyal Googler's?

When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a bucket of wings and a six pack of beer!

gwal01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwal01

Facebook is pure evil and has ruined my life! Every time someone does not accept my friend request I drown my sorrows with a fifth of booze and hang out at seedy bars and eat out of dumpsters for days before I can regain any self worth.

gingertalls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gingertalls

Facebook is the Debil.

lusluckylad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lusluckylad
ksjosker wrote:Facebook causes people to talk to old lovers and cheat on their spouses. It also causes many fights. It's not worth it....

Yeah...it's Facebook having an affair with everyone's spouses. Before Facebook the world was pure and innocent and everyone was faithful and unicorns were actually unicorns.

siucsunas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages siucsunas

All facebook is the backdoor to hack into your computer, fools.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington

I don't 'like' anybody that won't buy me a beer.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

I don't "like" anyone who doesn't at least take me to dinner first. You know what I mean.

harle85

quality posts: 6 Private Messages harle85

No, I do "like" companies typically, but I'm picky about who I "like."

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

Used to love Woot but now I don't even like Woot.

makya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makya
lusluckylad wrote:Yeah...it's Facebook having an affair with everyone's spouses. Before Facebook the world was pure and innocent and everyone was faithful and unicorns were actually unicorns.

Facebook killed Unicorns?! My daughter will never join FB now...

Hey Wait! My Daughter Will Never Join FB Now!!! :D

jaisaii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaisaii

what's a bacefook?

jaisaii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaisaii

D All of the above

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

We don't let anybody post anything remotely related to Facebook on our website.....BUT PLEASE LOG INTO FACEBOOK AND LIKE OUR PAGE! WE'LL GIVE YOU PRIZES! DO IT DO IT DO IT NOW!!!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

firebirdude wrote:We don't let anybody post anything remotely related to Facebook on our website.....BUT PLEASE LOG INTO FACEBOOK AND LIKE OUR PAGE! WE'LL GIVE YOU PRIZES! DO IT DO IT DO IT NOW!!!

gwal01

lusluckylad wrote:Yeah...it's Facebook having an affair with everyone's spouses. Before Facebook the world was pure and innocent and everyone was faithful and unicorns were actually unicorns.

Finally someone who gets it!!! What they get is the only question my mentor asks on a daily basis but the hell with any doubts, I say.

gwal01

siucsunas wrote:All facebook is the backdoor to hack into your computer, fools.

Ha, you typed "backdoor" Don't know why I find that amusing!

gwal01

harle85 wrote:No, I do "like" companies typically, but I'm picky about who I "like."

Did your glasses come with a warranty? Just curious.

flybinder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flybinder

"Farcebook" is simply high school for adults.

gwal01

gwal01 wrote:Facebook is pure evil and has ruined my life! Every time someone does not accept my friend request I drown my sorrows with a fifth of booze and hang out at seedy bars and eat out of dumpsters for days before I can regain any self worth.

Why won't they accept my friend request???? Why?

thumperchick

quality posts: 236 Private Messages thumperchick
ksjosker wrote:Facebook causes people to talk to old lovers and cheat on their spouses. It also causes many fights. It's not worth it....

I'm pretty sure Facebook didn't *cause* those problems, so much as facilitate.