WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Hoopin'

Hey you wanna shoot some hoops? What about wear some hoops? What about own something that has the word hoop in it? Well, then do we have the sale for you! Unless you wanted shoot hoops. Those are entirely different hoops.

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

Well this was going to be my first woot in almost a year. But they are a little big (I am a man so I like them a little more subtle).

The 30mm ones are a maybe, but without a model for them I really cant get perspective on how they would look in my ears.

Although I am happy to keep my "not buying from woot" streak up.

missles9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages missles9

I am terrible with dimensions, especially on woot.

What do the measurements represent? Is 50mm length? Diameter? Something else? Would it be possible to get a photo or something to show a size comparison?

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

If you go to the specs tab you'll see actual measurements. 50mm refers to the diameter in millimeters, which is about 2 inches.

crshort

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crshort

I was really hoping we'd see the Jeremy Lin basketball show up here

neenerg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neenerg
narquespamley wrote:If you go to the specs tab you'll see actual measurements. 50mm refers to the diameter in millimeters, which is about 2 inches.

0.2"...BIG DIFFERENCE!

neenerg

neenerg wrote:0.2"...BIG DIFFERENCE!

I believe there is 5cm in 2" & 50 mm in 2"...so if 30..around 1\4sz diamond...is my guess...trying to fig out wear 30 came in?????

neenerg

neenerg wrote:I believe there is 5cm in 2" & 50 mm in 2"...so if 30..around 1\4sz diamond...is my guess...trying to fig out wear 30 came in?????

If u ever watch QVC measure..they measure the widest part..so through the middle.. straight across...is what I'm thinking..lol ..I think😊