texhnolyzed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texhnolyzed

Hi !

I was wondering what kind of monitor you use.
I mostly did graphics design for screen only, so I may not have a monitor suited for graphic design for printing, and am thinking about buying a new one.

So, do you use real good ones (around what price ?) or cheap ones ? what made the cut when you chose your monitor ?

Thank you for your insight

dougall

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall

Don't overlook a method to calibrate the monitor. Potentially more important than the monitor itself, especially for printing.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

texhnolyzed wrote:Hi !

I was wondering what kind of monitor you use.
I mostly did graphics design for screen only, so I may not have a monitor suited for graphic design for printing, and am thinking about buying a new one.

So, do you use real good ones (around what price ?) or cheap ones ? what made the cut when you chose your monitor ?

Thank you for your insight

You might get more answers over in World of Shirt.Woot. Lots of designers there.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

texhnolyzed

dougall wrote:Don't overlook a method to calibrate the monitor. Potentially more important than the monitor itself, especially for printing.

I know that, but there's the argument of "there's no point in calibrating if your monitor is terribad". And I don't know enough to be sure if it's a real argument or not.

texhnolyzed

ThunderThighs wrote:You might get more answers over in World of Shirt.Woot. Lots of designers there.

Sure !
I just thought that as it doesnt consider shirts directly I should put it there.