WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Woot staffer Laura explores the strange frontier between showtime and party time in this karaoke machine test.

Subscribe to Woot's YouTube channel here!

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1

Seems like more of a field test of her mad singing skillz than the machine's capabilities. Maybe demonstrate how you can hook it up to a TV to show the lyrics on screen for those special CDs...or perhaps showcase the ability to reduce the volume of lyrics on normal CDs...You know, actually test it?

sprkmaker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sprkmaker

I dont care what you're selling - If Laura is in the video, I'm watching (and possibly buying).

bsmith1 wrote:Seems like more of a field test of her mad singing skillz than the machine's capabilities. Maybe demonstrate how you can hook it up to a TV to show the lyrics on screen for those special CDs...or perhaps showcase the ability to reduce the volume of lyrics on normal CDs...You know, actually test it?

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1
sprkmaker wrote:I dont care what you're selling - If Laura is in the video, I'm watching (and possibly buying).

Indeed. The Ladies of Woot are a welcome change of pace from the sausage fest that was once the woot video podcast. Slow motion shots FTW!

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead

Mrs. James Cho is bound to be a big karaoke star. I can see her name in bright lights on a Las Vegas marquee.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!