cgreenwood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgreenwood

I bought the Klipsch soundbar on 11/20. It was delivered today.
I was curious to see an Amazon shipping label under the Woot shipping label. It makes me think this was fulfilled by Amazon for Woot. Is that normal?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cgreenwood wrote:I bought the Klipsch soundbar on 11/20. It was delivered today.
I was curious to see an Amazon shipping label under the Woot shipping label. It makes me think this was fulfilled by Amazon for Woot. Is that normal?

We use a variety of shipping methods such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, drop shipping (direct from vendor) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)*. Shipping methods will vary from sale to sale and can also vary based on how far you live from the shipping point. Please note that military and PO Box orders are always shipped SmartPost.

*When using FBA, we instruct our vendor to deliver the product to one or more fulfillment centers from which the product will then be shipped. Please note that we are not part of the Prime or Super Saver Shipping program.

TL;DR: We use Amazon warehouse facilities just like many 3rd party retailers do. It's our own inventory.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders