WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Edgewater Pearl and Stone Sets

You know how you have a hard time making eye contact with yourself in the mirror? Maybe it's because you have become a person you never thought you would, or maybe it's because you're not wearing these great Edgewater pearls and stones! 

jonathanschneider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonathanschneider

The pendant doesn't look quite symmetrical; the two gemstones and the pearl appear to be aligned in a very shallow arc, rather than a straight line.

I'm looking in particular at the photo of the amethyst set: http://www.woot.com/offers/sterling-silver-amethyst-pearl-set

It supposed to be like that?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jonathanschneider wrote:The pendant doesn't look quite symmetrical; the two gemstones and the pearl appear to be aligned in a very shallow arc, rather than a straight line.

I'm looking in particular at the photo of the amethyst set: http://www.woot.com/offers/sterling-silver-amethyst-pearl-set

It supposed to be like that?

I think it's not on a slight arc, but it's how two rounded gem edges and a pearl end up fitting together that tightly- slightly askew. It does indeed look like it's supposed to be like that, I bet there is some give in the pearl between the two gems.

redjeep0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages redjeep0

Has anyone's arrived? I ordered mine on nov 27, but nothing shipped.
Doesn't look promising for a christmas present at this point.

[MOD EDIT] Removed your order number for privacy.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

redjeep0 wrote:Has anyone's arrived? I ordered mine on nov 27, but nothing shipped.
Doesn't look promising for a christmas present at this point.

[MOD EDIT] Removed your order number for privacy.

Sorry for the delayed response.
I've gone ahead and forwarded your post along to a CS Lead.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while we get this issue resolved.

amroth06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroth06

The ring that i just gave to my now fiance on May 16 has now snapped a setting... who do i complain to about this