WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Asus 10.1" 32GB Tablet with Keyboard

Speed to First Woot:
2m 38.118s
First Sucker:
magicwuff
Last Wooter to Woot:
DWilli2009
Last Purchase:
8 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 39% of Woot.com Woots
Top 18% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 40% of Woot.com Woots
Top 36% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 16% first woot
  • 7% second woot
  • 11% < 10 woots
  • 22% < 25 woots
  • 44% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 15% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 4% one year old
  • 81% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 100% bought 1

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
67%
33%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lrgraham14


quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

Asus 10.1" 32GB Tablet with Keyboard
Price: $299.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales


Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

scubaslim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scubaslim

shaking my head in disappointment...

I don't know how much the keyboard costs, but newegg has this for $10 cheaper

bett20


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bett20

And here is the brick wall.

englette


quality posts: 0 Private Messages englette
scubaslim wrote:shaking my head in disappointment...

I don't know how much the keyboard costs, but newegg has this for $10 cheaper



Keyboard is around $100 by itself.

scubaslim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scubaslim
englette wrote:Keyboard is around $100 by itself.



thats crazy... i guess that makes it a decent deal, but not something anybody wants

GamerEdie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages GamerEdie

Oh hai!

Another laptop on the Woot-Off!

What a surprise! I'm flabbergasted. I don't know what to do with myself. Possibly go write a new Woot-Off theme.

Oh wait, it's already written:

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/talking+heads/once+in+a+lifetime_20135070.html

massoluk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages massoluk

Asus Transformer line is actually a pretty good. I'm very pleased with the older version TF201. I'm not taking the deal, because mine is still working ok. I'd recommend them gladly if you need a good Android Tablet. That keyboard served well as extra battery and media dock.

plmnwater


quality posts: 3 Private Messages plmnwater
GamerEdie wrote:Oh hai!

Another laptop on the Woot-Off!



Actually, another tablet.

kpituley


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kpituley
massoluk wrote:Asus Transformer line is actually a pretty good. I'm very pleased with the older version TF201. I'm not taking the deal, because mine is still working ok. I'd recommend them gladly if you need a good Android Tablet. That keyboard served well as extra battery and media dock.



Any experience upgrading this one or it's cousins from Ice Cream to Jelly Bean?

massoluk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages massoluk
kpituley wrote:Any experience upgrading this one or it's cousins from Ice Cream to Jelly Bean?



My older one is on Jelly Bean firmware, so I'm quite confident this newer one is on Jelly Bean already.

Amazon has similar price, but it doesn't look like it comes with the keyboard.

bobbyb0322


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bobbyb0322

Meh. Nothing I want and honestly not that great of a deal.

qqrl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qqrl

I bought this when it was $369 and they had it up a week later for $299 so they just refunded me $70.
Besides Woot! being awesome, I really like this tablet. I do wish it had more RAM but it runs HD video great and I mostly use it for video/internet so it's perfect.

phroot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages phroot

Does this thing close like a laptop when docked? Pics seem to indicate otherwise.

wooting4keeps


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooting4keeps

Elsewhere the tablet is 362 and the dock is 133, this is 299 for both, it's definitely a deal. The tf300 (this is the 700) was in a + sale just last week for this exact price. Glad I passed that one up because this is it. I have the tf300, Asus makes excellent android tablets and the dock is a huge bonus.


  • First Woot: 08/21/2012
  • First Barge Of Carp: 04/24/2013
  • Second Box of Chips: Coming soon.
  • Total Woots as of 6/19/2013: 47
  • Dollars spent: $2000+

qqrl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qqrl
phroot wrote:Does this thing close like a laptop when docked? Pics seem to indicate otherwise.


Yes it does. The keyboard is recessed and there are a couple of little rubber nubs that the edges of the glass sit against. When docked it's essentially a skinny netbook.

mrosem14


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrosem14

Bought an older version of this last year. Still works great. A huge advantage over other tablets is the keyboard dock provides extra battery life. You can use this thing all day. It was totally worth the money

rmjdees


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmjdees

Anybody else receive their TF700?

Mine arrived and doesn't seem to charging. The LCD comes on when the adapter is plugged in for a few seconds only showing a red discharged battery...

i have tried multiple chargers (currently have the older TF101 with a spare charger).

Edit: it is charging now. Plugged it into the keyboard dock, which is allowing it to charge. The battery was completely dead. Now I got it up to 5%. It's downloading an system update.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
rmjdees wrote:Anybody else receive their TF700?

Mine arrived and doesn't seem to charging. The LCD comes on when the adapter is plugged in for a few seconds only showing a red discharged battery...

i have tried multiple chargers (currently have the older TF101 with a spare charger).

Edit: it is charging now. Plugged it into the keyboard dock, which is allowing it to charge. The battery was completely dead. Now I got it up to 5%. It's downloading an system update.



I received mine, and I'm very disappointed. Screen isn't registering my touches 50% of the time and I get random shaking of the screen in various apps. Not much of a factory recondition

rmjdees


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmjdees

It turns out that it was just the charging cable.

Once the tablet charged from the keyboard (and completely drained it), my other cables were able to charge the tablet. Recharged the dock overnight while the tablet charged up to 100%.

Used it all day without any other issues.

The screen is so much better than the TF101.

randy