cappo

quality posts: 33 Private Messages cappo
ThunderThighs wrote:Son and I threw not-frozen Italian meatballs in a skillet with Ragu. We made Gordon Ramsey cuss.

My water filter container sprung a leak so I had to do something with the water... and a pot was handy in the drying rack so I came to the conclusion I had to cook something with it.

It was just going to be noodles, but I saw the recipie on the back for Swedish Meatballs. They think if you're using Knorr sides for noodles, you're going to make the meatballs from scratch, ha! If I'm going to do that, I would use real egg noodles.

I only had Italian meatballs, and frozen at that, so I just tossed them into the pot. Close enough!

bmaragos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmaragos

I could buy an off-brand tablet for cheaper, set my family portrait as the wallpaper and prop it up on the end table. This should mark the end of the woot-off, because no sane person would pay $100 for this. You have got to be kidding me.

jmc15john

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmc15john

These went out of style years ago.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

amandamichelle wrote:You can find Viewsonic digital frames for cheaper if that's what you're looking for on Rakuten.com (buy.com).

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/viewsonic-vfm820-50-8-led-digital-photo-frame-includes-calendar-clock/233614444.html

But that doesn't move the little gold bar down, now does it? Hmmmmm?

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ElizardbethWoots

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ElizardbethWoots
ThunderThighs wrote:I don't think there's many left but I'll bring it up to them.

If there are any, they would go fast!

amandamichelle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandamichelle
ThunderThighs wrote:But that doesn't move the little gold bar down, now does it? Hmmmmm?

It doesn't but it does help people find better deals... I mean we are all here to look out for each other and not get screwed for the most part. Even you, Thunder Thighs.

cappo

bmaragos wrote:I could buy an off-brand tablet for cheaper, set my family portrait as the wallpaper and prop it up on the end table. This should mark the end of the woot-off, because no sane person would pay $100 for this. You have got to be kidding me.

You're assuming all the Wooters who aren't in here with us are sane.

What if we're just the normal ones?

cappo

Nevermind