WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We know you're going to be busy today -- but why not use one of your recuperative periods between cybering sessions to save big on cool stuff at Woot?

Subscribe to Woot's Youtube channel and be surprised at how many videos we grind out!

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU

Not that y'all don't do a good job, but I found myself actually laughing out loud from that video, for what it's worth. Thanks.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

whatsamattaU wrote:Not that y'all don't do a good job, but I found myself actually laughing out loud from that video, for what it's worth. Thanks.

ronfronberg

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ronfronberg

CA Recycle Fee

Should not be charged unless the item has been refurbished by the manufacturer and labelled "refurbished".

See
http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/pub13.pdf

Article 2. Definitions

(q) ‘‘Refurbished,’’ when used to describe a covered electronic device, means a device that the manufacturer has tested and returned to a condition that meets factory specifications for the device, has repackaged, and has labeled as refurbished.

Article 3. Covered Electronic Waste Recycling Fee

Covered electronic waste recycling fee.
(a) On and after January 1, 2005, or as otherwise provided by Section 25214.10.1 of the Health and Safety Code, a consumer shall pay a covered electronic waste recycling fee upon the purchase of a new or refurbished covered electronic device, in the following amounts:

So unless the product has been refurbished by the manufacturer and labelled as such the fee should not be charged.

jslapoint

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jslapoint

Are there gonna be Big ol' Cornucopia??? Or are we gonna have to search the whole site looking for a special section where they are giving those away?

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Did you fix the glitch that caused a bunch of us to have items, specifically the instacharger, disappear from our Stuff You Bought page? I bought one, as did others, only to have the purchase completely disappear. Some people got coupons for their disappointment and troubles. Some, like me, got nothing. And, yes, I did e-mail support when it happened, but so far, just a case number in response.

07/11/14

nifty0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nifty0

Did ya'll stop doing $5 shipping for all orders on the same day? I just did two different orders within an hour because of the woot offs and was charged shipping both times.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
nifty0 wrote:Did ya'll stop doing $5 shipping for all orders on the same day? I just did two different orders within an hour because of the woot offs and was charged shipping both times.

Yes. That was for a limited time only.

kfb123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfb123

I think you should have the percent sold bar run the other direction (left to right - instead of right to left) but the woot off lights are fine spinning clockwise.

Joshocom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joshocom

Given that this is clearly a Christmas-themed event, shouldn't the appropriate Woot-off theme music be changed to "Woot-off, the Red-Nosed Reindeer"?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Old classics:

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

Yay woot! my favorite addiction

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

nifty0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nifty0
bsmith1 wrote:Yes. That was for a limited time only.

Thanks. That is so not cool during woot offs. There should be some kind of shipping deal for days like today.

TheStarsFan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheStarsFan

There is a note that says $5 on everything just under your order total.

I'm pretty annoyed right now. This morning, I purchased something, but it defaulted to an address that I shipped ONE item to. Within about 1 minute, I sent an email to support to change. Of course, I got the cursory automated response saying someone will get back to me in 24 hours. Well, in 24 hours this will be over. I've already skipped 2 items that weren't worth buying if you have to pay shipping.

This whole untouchable approach to doing business is one of the things about Woot that keeps me from buying much more.

krystina1207

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krystina1207
bsmith1 wrote:Yes. That was for a limited time only.

I just found that out the hard way. No more wootoffs for me!

reworks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reworks

What was the football field table called? I missed it and want to search for it

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
caramelarrow wrote:Did you fix the glitch that caused a bunch of us to have items, specifically the instacharger, disappear from our Stuff You Bought page? I bought one, as did others, only to have the purchase completely disappear. Some people got coupons for their disappointment and troubles. Some, like me, got nothing. And, yes, I did e-mail support when it happened, but so far, just a case number in response.

Just wanted to publicly thank WOOT for making amends when the software went kabluey during the Black Friday Woot-off. I got home today to find a coupon and a nice e-mail waiting for me (and a box from WOOT that I ordered recently). WOOT customer service, forum-posting employees, and volunteer moderators are great. THANKS!

....and here's hoping a similar item will be sold in time for Christmas gifting, hint, hint.

07/11/14

tazdvel66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tazdvel66
reworks wrote:What was the football field table called? I missed it and want to search for it

not sure....but I picked up 2 of them and am looking for more...they are awesome!

tazdvel66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tazdvel66
reworks wrote:What was the football field table called? I missed it and want to search for it

found it in stuff i bought....Huffy Sports Football Table