lrgraham14

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

VIZIO 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable
Price: $199.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales

Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

lichme

quality posts: 3114 Private Messages lichme

VIZIO 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable
Price: $199.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Read the Blog Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
11/29/2013 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - 29 comment(s)

11/30/2013 - $199.99 (Woot Plus)

rydethis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rydethis

The other tv!!!!! Geesh!!! This is already on sale in the tech woot!!!

Touch me in the morning!!

csundin031990

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csundin031990

This sucks! The same exact deal in the woot off as the carty favors! Really wish i had grabbed that 40 in phillips earlier... thought woot could out do that

rydethis

csundin031990 wrote:This sucks! The same exact deal in the woot off as the carty favors! Really wish i had grabbed that 40 in phillips earlier... thought woot could out do that

Same here!!! I've been kicking myself all day!!!

jthom19802

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jthom19802
csundin031990 wrote:This sucks! The same exact deal in the woot off as the carty favors! Really wish i had grabbed that 40 in phillips earlier... thought woot could out do that

Bingo. Grabbed it last night and while I'm not yelling at Woot, it's no secret that thus far the 40" Phillips 1080p for $199 has been the best deal thus far in that time frame. Snagged two.

rico303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rico303

Are they going to do the 40 inch samsung for 99 bucks again

raylotekka

quality posts: 1 Private Messages raylotekka

This is NOT a good deal.

gtothreg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtothreg

remember when woot.com was cool... Those were the days.. 10 years later its just another 'deal' website. This has to be the worst wootoff ever. Products aren't moving deals are equal to what you can get on a daily basis somewhere else..... The original daily sale site has become the 5-10-20+ daily 'deal' site. Bye woot

special72

quality posts: 2 Private Messages special72
raylotekka wrote:This is NOT a good deal.

As I was about to hit the buy button...why not?

I know it's 720p, and refurbished...but it's smart...

jthom19802

rico303 wrote:Are they going to do the 40 inch samsung for 99 bucks again

That was one. One TV. Whoever snagged it first got it, and no more for that.

rydethis

special72 wrote:As I was about to hit the buy button...why not?

It's not a "bad" deal... it's just that there was a way better deal earlier!!! WAAAAY earlier!!!

rico303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rico303
jthom19802 wrote:That was one. One TV. Whoever snagged it first got it, and no more for that.

That explains why it sold out so fast lol

jthom19802

raylotekka wrote:This is NOT a good deal.

For the record it is a good deal. I just got a better one last night. The best deal you could even find on Black Friday was a 32" Samsung for $227 and they were REALLY reaching on having it that low. Even brands you had never heard of were/are more than that.

csundin031990

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csundin031990
special72 wrote:As I was about to hit the buy button...why not?

Reviews I have read have been mixed. Apparently some connectivity issues and takes forever to power up. I also got a confirmation for a 39 in Phillips 1080 net tv for only 75 bucks more with great reviews but it doesn't show up as bought and woot won't reply to my emails. I had a confirmation number and everything Was hoping they would throw that out there again for people they screwed but the woot of old seems to be dead

jthom19802

rico303 wrote:That explains why it sold out so fast lol

Yeah it didn't last long lol.

And as others have said, this isn't a bad deal. But when you hang out here for the whole woot-off, sometimes you get the better deal and sometimes you kick yourself because you remember that sweet 40" from last night haha

special72

Thanks for all the input. After reading the negative reviews on Amazon I guess I'll hold out for that 40".

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E422AR-42-Inch-Class-Internet/product-reviews/B007TEE966/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

rydethis

special72 wrote:Thanks for all the input. After reading the negative reviews on Amazon I guess I'll hold out for that 40".

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E422AR-42-Inch-Class-Internet/product-reviews/B007TEE966/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

It's gone!! I don't think it's coming back around *sniff-sniff*

dawnny67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawnny67

ehh this would only be $99 if they didn't throw in that sweet sweet cable

rydethis

I've been dreaming about that 40" all day!!!!

jayohhh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jayohhh

I just wanna let everybody know that I bought that 40inch last night..wohooooot..lol

jthom19802

jayohhh wrote:I just wanna let everybody know that I bought that 40inch last night..wohooooot..lol

Bought two. I win LMAO ;)

rydethis

jthom19802 wrote:Bought two. I win LMAO ;)

It'd be real funny if they bring that $99 tv back!!! or that phillips 40" for $99

jayohhh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jayohhh
jthom19802 wrote:Bought two. I win LMAO ;)

Hi five!, fistbump...lol

eric98516

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eric98516

What's with all the used teevees? If I want a used teevee, I can get one at the Goodwill store for about 15 bucks.

Clement30

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Clement30

This IS a good deal if you're in the market for a 32" TV. My armoir has exactly 35" of clearance - so it couldn't take the 40" even if I wanted that.

Compare this to the other 32" TV's - and none of the other brands at this price point offer "smart functions", let alone built in Wifi. Best you can do at this price point from all the other cybermonday sales is non-smart.

Though - it really should have been a little cheaper than the tech.woot sale.

I'm in for one. (It'll help us get to the next item.)

RascalMJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RascalMJ

I got the 26in Phillips earlier. I just need it for in front of my elliptical as I run. I hope it was a good enough deal for that application. Now I just need a cheap wall mount for it.

special72

Clement30 wrote:This IS a good deal if you're in the market for a 32" TV. My armoir has exactly 35" of clearance - so it couldn't take the 40" even if I wanted that.

Compare this to the other 32" TV's - and none of the other brands at this price point offer "smart functions", let alone built in Wifi. Best you can do at this price point from all the other cybermonday sales is non-smart.

Though - it really should have been a little cheaper than the tech.woot sale.

I'm in for one. (It'll help us get to the next item.)

Basically the reason I was going to grab one...I have space for ~32", but it looks like this model is sketchy.

mobits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mobits

The fact that this is a Vizio makes it a bad deal.

anncarrie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anncarrie

Convert Netflix Blu-ray to iPad Mini 2, iPad Air on Mac

Description: A detailed guide to show how to transfer Blu-ray disc, folder or ISO image filesto MP4 for iPad Air/iPad Mini with Retina Display with best settings and propersize; you can also learn how to sync video from iTunes to iPad properly.

"My Airport Extreme seems to be working well with my iPad, iPhones, andKindle. However, the signal to the Blu-Ray Player and TV is weak. When I try to play a movie on Netflix, the screen shows I am receiving about 0.3 mbps. The result is that the movie will hesitatefor a few seconds and then play for a few seconds etc. Any ideas on why my one device is not receiving the adequate download and what I should do?"

Many of you may choose to rent Blu-ray disks from local Netflix. And with an AirportExtreme, you can also stream online Netflix Blu-ray movies from your Mac to iPad Mini 2 or iPad Air for playback, but it requires good Internet connection. Also both the two methods have time limitation, and it’s very inconvenient ifyou want to take Blu-rays while traveling or leaving town for a while.

What if we prefer to watch Netflix rented Blu-ray movies on iPad Air/Mini 2 anywhere? How can we get a permanentcopy of rented Blu-rays?

Nobiggie, here is a simply solution. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is such a professional Mac Blu-ray to iPad Converter with very easy-to-use interface. You can import both rented or purchased Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder or Blu-rayISO image files to this converter, and transcode Netflix Blu-ray movie to best MP4 file for playback on iPad Mini 2 (Retina display) and iPad Air.

http://www.pavtube.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac/

Good News:Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac just updated to work with Mac OS X 10.9 and Mountain Lion 10.8!

The windows version is Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. And both 30% off now at Thankgiving Big Deal.

http://www.pavtube.com/thanksgiving-giveaway-2013.html#best-sellers

Surprising! You can share Thanksgiving Promotion to your Facebook to earn 20% OFF any Pavtube programs.

http://www.pavtube.com/thanksgiving-giveaway-2013.html#more-discount

Tutorial: How to watch Netflix Blu-ray on iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina display

Step 1: Runthis Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac as Mac Netflix Blu-ray to iPad Converter; loadBlu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO image files or DVDs.

This program will help you analysis ISO files automatically so that there’s no needto run virtual drive to mount ISO image files any more.

Step 2. Chooseformat.

Click "Format" drop-down list and choose "iPad>iPad Air Full HD Video(*.mp4)" asthe most compatible preset with best video quality for iPad Air. If you have aiPad Mini, just choose iPad Mini HD Video(*.mp4).

Step 3. Customizevideo specs (Optional).

Click "Settings" to free change video resolution, bitrate(quality), frame rate andother settings.

Note: If you want to get video in smaller size, just turn down the "bitrate"settings.

Step 4. Start Conversion.

Youcan hit the big red "Convert" to start converting Blu-ray to MP4 with best videosettings for iPad Air and iPad Mini 2. After the conversion, click "Open outputfolder" in the conversion window, or "Open" in main interface to quick locatethe converted video.

After getting the converted movies files,you can transfer them to iPad Air or iPad Mini 2 via iTunes. If you don’t knowhow to put and play video on it, just follow the steps:

1) Make sure youhave install iTunes. If not, you can free download iTunes here at first. And launch the iTunes.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

2) Connect iPad Air to Mac/PC.

3) Choose "File –> Add File to Library…"

4) Drag the MP4 file you want to the iPad icon.

Here you got it! Now you can enjoy Blu-ray movies on iPad Air, iPad Mini 2 anywhere.

How to Sync Blu-ray to iTunes 11 for iOS Devices with forced subtitles on Mac
Sync Video, Music, Photo, iBook to iPad Air with iTunes 11

More articles:

How to convert blu-ray to MP4 with multiple audio tracks for playback on iPad?
Play DVD movies on iPad Air
Transfer Blu-ray ISO files on iPad Air
Rip DVD IFO Files to iPad Air for watching
How to sync MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, MPG, Tivo, FLV, MTS videos to iPad Air?
How to watch Blu-ray movies on iPad Air, iPad series?

From: http://bestvideosolution.blogspot.com/2013/12/stream-netflix-blu-ray-to-ipad-air-mini-2.html

daddygorun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daddygorun

Hey folks, Ordered this on 11/29/2013, never received it. FED EX received shipping label but no package. My VISA was billed 12/1, despite nothing being physically shipped. Be careful what you order, how much cash you lay out, no way to cancel with Woot.com, frustrating as hell.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

daddygorun wrote:Hey folks, Ordered this on 11/29/2013, never received it. FED EX received shipping label but no package. My VISA was billed 12/1, despite nothing being physically shipped. Be careful what you order, how much cash you lay out, no way to cancel with Woot.com, frustrating as hell.

Sorry for the late reply to this post.

We're very sorry to hear that you still haven't received your order.

You should have received an email response recently from Woot Member Services.

We've also escalated your post along to Woot Staff to help escalate a resolve.