WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

It's the 12 Bags of Crapmas! Every day, 12 days in a row, we'll have a new batch of Bags of Craps on Woot -- and some of those bags will contain especially crappy yuletide delights.

Subscribe to Woot's Youtube channel and never miss another one of these idiotic videos! We dare you!

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Scoretastic

spitfire6006006

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spitfire6006006

I was surprised how easy it was, I figured, "Oh, it's been up a few minutes, there's no way there's any left" and just strolled in and got one

csacco

quality posts: 3 Private Messages csacco

Didn't know this was a thing, was an hour late so I figured there were none left. Rest assured I will be on this thing every day for the remaining 12 days.

Leslie14

quality posts: 77 Private Messages Leslie14

I got one, I got one!

jimmyd103

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jimmyd103

Tardy as usual!

elizadeathmay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elizadeathmay

I stepped in crap today. I guess that's as close as I'll get to a Bunch of Candles for now...

hoboken222

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoboken222

Bet you wouldn't replace Mohammad with crap. Why insult Christians in such an off-hand way. Damn!

bsmith1

hoboken222 wrote:Bet you wouldn't replace Mohammad with crap. Why insult Christians in such an off-hand way. Damn!

You're funny. They're giving out crap for Christmas. Hence Crapmas.

sarakerosene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarakerosene

Why are you posting STUPID giblet like this, and NOT replying to my emails for support? You jerks took $350 from my account, and I don't even have an order history here! The computer I wanted IS NOT IN MY "STUFF YOU BOUGHT". Yet you still took the money. If this isn't fixed FAST, I will be posting anywhere I can, about how TERRIBLE woot is. Bad word of mouth for a bad company, with bad customer service.

foosmaniac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foosmaniac

I just wish WOOT was what it used to be. I would get to work and check right away--I would buy weekly and since the 5 dollar cart I have not bought anything. The Woot Offs just don't work when you can only fill once for five dollars. I wish on Woot Off Days they would make it dollar cart or something to that effect after the first purchase. Make it worth my time and money. Oh well--I have saved hundreds.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

sarakerosene wrote:Why are you posting STUPID giblet like this, and NOT replying to my emails for support? You jerks took $350 from my account, and I don't even have an order history here! The computer I wanted IS NOT IN MY "STUFF YOU BOUGHT". Yet you still took the money. If this isn't fixed FAST, I will be posting anywhere I can, about how TERRIBLE woot is. Bad word of mouth for a bad company, with bad customer service.

We found you via Facebook and will be contacting you shortly if not already.

bsmith1

foosmaniac wrote:...The Woot Offs just don't work when you can only fill once for five dollars. ...

And yet somehow there were tons of woot offs long before the $5 all day shipping...weird. Back then you had to buy 3 of each item if you wanted to maximize your savings since it was $5 shipping per woot!

dsspro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsspro

Make sure to read for those that already got a Basket of Cranberries..

You can only have ONE Big ol' Cornucopia this week. Duplicate orders will be canceled.

Seriously! Limit one bag per customer! One crapload per wooter! For real! We're crapping you negative!

Backpack o' Crap? Dec 21 2013
Bag o' Crap Crapmas Day 5 Dec 7 2013
Bag o' Crap LXXIII: Crapvengers May 11,2011
Bag o’ Crap LXII: Crapril Showers Dec 1,2010

a1bengal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a1bengal

not sure what to do watch the video? look for something? well saw nothing of note but a partridge family dvd ..lo Cr^p...

methias2014

quality posts: 0 Private Messages methias2014
hoboken222 wrote:Bet you wouldn't replace Mohammad with crap. Why insult Christians in such an off-hand way. Damn!

I have to admit, I don't care for this event name either. It's sad.

truebadger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages truebadger
methias2014 wrote:I have to admit, I don't care for this event name either. It's sad.

Easy people. They're not out to insult anyone. Just taking a popular product and combining it with a holiday. If you're out looking for things to be insulted by, then you'll find it anywhere. They are just trying to be "clever".

dreamgoddess268

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreamgoddess268
methias2014 wrote:I have to admit, I don't care for this event name either. It's sad.

I really don't think this is in any way intended to be offensive. It happens to be the predominant holiday celebrated in their target market, and also, happens to start with the same letter. Don't think too hard on this.

My Satchel of Poops:

2nd Day of Crapmas - 12/04/13

Leslie14

quality posts: 77 Private Messages Leslie14

My crap has been shipped!

10x10x10
3.6lbs

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

BonoMan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BonoMan

So I know this is old. But I thought I'd just mention that the day I got my Bungled Original Communicator from this order was the day I found out my wife was pregnant with our first child! And what was in the Bungled Original Communicator A brand new awesome baby album!

Woot... how did you know?!

We're just out of the first trimester and it's now public so I just had to get this out there!